Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzieMCR

Ah OK, I was under the impression that mental health wasn't one of the criteria they use, but would use less invasive procedures like a sleeve if there were other issues. But then I also thought you had to be morbidly obese to get a band and she definitely wasn't that. Unless she had it done privately of course.
She paid. Well, think daddy lent her the money or she got a loan.

Reactions: 7

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares
No comments on DM just Facebook 🤨

Reactions: 7

WornoutJo

Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
Sebo. I have had many many vacuums in my time and the Sebo is the best I've had.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

signals55

I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares
I can't see any comments either 😳 what is the point of the article then? 🤷‍♀️

signals55

Sorry for a little derailment of the thread, but Soph seems to have gone awol (has she gone to the Hinch people?) but I passed my PhD today and will hence forth been known as Dr Mumpty, I’m fank you
Congratulations 🍾🥂🎉💕

I should create an Instagram page for it and become a Maldonia wevvverwatchfluencer innit.... I’ll be outside all wevvversssh, might even buy 3 birdsssh and show them flying around... 3 Owls called Olive, Oona and Oprah 🦉🦉🦉☔🌬☀🌈🌪⛄🌩 with plinky plonky music 😂
YouTube channel. 10 hr stretch, using a shhhtatic camera & non stop plinky plonky tunes and varying cloud formations! 🤣🎶🎹🎻🎷

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Let's step away from her weight guys.i no I no roll your eyes at me.its too big of a subject though. Especially right now.tidays society,body ideal,bodynjmage issues are so huge right now.alot of ladies on here struggle themselves or have done...
And this is all I'm afraid to say it "really triggering" language.and it's playing into Sophie.i think weight,looks size isn't something we need to stay away from.aprt from when we actively see her bullshit about it. Buy this other stuff,for those not struggling or those who do it's really not helpful and actually harmful.
And this weight,diet,lose weight isn't actually right. We don't need her to lose weight if she's unhappy.we don't need her to be a "size" today's fstphobic society deems acceptable.lets jot fall down this trap.
The world conditioned enough to relate weight to size to health = thinner.lets not help Sophie in pedaling that narrative on here.
She's fultered the fuck out of herself. That makes her a tosser rhat perpetuating the very thing that's just so beyond wrong for woman's body image.she is responsible for thousands of woman feeling shit.inadequate.self loathing.but on here.it should be a safe place.and that talk isn't.
Sorry to be that poster.
Those still wrapped up in that will no doubt call be a oversensitive snowflake. But bah.ive seen enough misery caused by her and her life disordered fuckery I've heard woman on here bravery on sharing their own story's.so lets try not fall down the weight rabbit whole

katesbess

VIP Member
I love how she tells her followers she loves them, but only drip feeds them snippets, takes them along on her woe is me acts, takes their sympathy and comments, but never tells them what happens at the end. She is constantly drip feeding and I’m so fed up of influencers like her using this method for engagement and ultimately sales
There are a few of em aswell.all seem ti like each others posts. They all seem to compete grief and pain with each other though.theyll see that now and I guarantee they've run off to go cry to the camera and make their own trauma happen

Pergola

VIP Member
It’s possible of course, but I really don’t think Henry was involved.

Spaniels were bred to retrieve, not to kill, so even if FatDogSlim did manage to catch a chicken spaniels in general hold so gently with their mouths.
Maybe?
But remember her feeding him those treats, she nearly lost her fingers several times! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
I don’t think fat Henners would catch them! I have an insanely fast puppy who’s fit as a fiddle and he can’t catch any of mine!
Agreed, also he's never looked that interested in them. He seems a gentle dog.. and very tolerant.