Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Soooo I don't think that video is from tonight. She's been following IAMADMT for daaays. So why is just coming across it now and acting so surprised. Usually if I follow accounts, I usually look at their content and know what they do. When she said his name, it looked like she didnt have a clue.

Reactions: 9

puddleduck

VIP Member
Just hope we are not going to get a book or anything with Ron and Len learning the circle of life, although one hopes she will have told them something, if they even noticed that is.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I wonder too if some of it is they buy bots for X month term and this is that expiring.

There were probably big increases exactly 3/6/12 months ago.
She’s definitely losing more than she can gain or buy because she’s be hitting 4.7/4.8. Her weekly add is about 20 so it would only take 5 weeks to go up which she isn’t.

• Heart

Bored2021

I don't think so. They don't like new additions to the group as it upsets the (literal) pecking order. I don't think they mind too much when one goes, unless it's the boss hen. Then they seem to rearrange their hierarchy, they seem to know when there's a spot open at the top. That's the only time I've ever heard of them noticing one has gone.
When we lost Edwina to Wry Neck (horrible and I nursed her for the last 24 hours in the hope she would recover with medication poor hen) the others weren't the slightest bit bothered. They seem more upset with new additions rather than the loss of one of their flock!

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
A bit late to the chicken talk, I notice she has mentioned the death of Pam - rip girl.

No timelines as to when this happened, so it could have been a while back, possible when they were locked away.

She will bleed this in a lot of stories and I bet her 'blether'' tonight.
She’ll post a pre recorded video of herself crying about it during her ‘blether’ ready for 7 o clock tonight!

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s the light or a filter but where’s Raymond’s left eye gone🤔
You need to buy the LP to find out. 😂😂😂😂#oldschool
---
The alternative “Wee Blevvvva” of Sopha-Rose, who to be honessssscht, ain’t a natural at this blevvvering malarkey 🤭 (Volume needed 🔈)
View attachment 2113352
The most natural I have ever seen her eyebrows 😂😂😂 wheezing, gasping and pissing myself all at the same time. I need to follow a cleaning account for inssspppratrtiooooonn on how to clean it up.
Fucking brilliant @Wize Owl 😂😂😂😂😂 blessedbe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
Her wax melt show and tell is so rushed like shes trying to prove to YMU that shes begrudgingly done what they've asked.

• Haha

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
I’m so behind but how has she managed to lose a chicken to heaven already 😭😭 she shouldn’t be allowed animals! Between the fish, over feeding her dog and now the chicken.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Do you think she forgets to work post? Her voice and opinions are so insignificant now I wonder why she even bothers.