Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
Poor Pam 😢 I bet she's put her in the bin as flushing isn't possible. Imagine saving a pet's death only to be forced to announce it

• Sad
Reactions: 6

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did they eat the lot though, Soph, did they? Because you didn't even show them putting it near their mouths, nevermind taking a bite.

And those poor boys with their greasy hair. I will admit, I do use a conditioning curl detangler on my curly pumpkin every day. But it never dries greasy? What is she putting on their little heads? Neither of them have hair types that require product use.
I do too as my boys both inherited my curls. The 4yo likes his hair to be a little longer so I have to brush wet with a decent conditioner, and use a detangler between washes. It never ever looks greasy though.

(My teen hates his hair and tries to flatten it despite some of his peers paying for perms to achieve curls like his if he looks after his natural locks!)

Wize Owl

VIP Member
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and would tell us why!
Oh my word, I’m not sure I even want to ask, but what mystery man 🤔😳 I think I was away at my in-laws when this was all happening.... did you ever find out about him and why he looked like Rennie?

docmum

VIP Member
the thing about sof, not that I want to hate everything she does by default, is that every time she posted about the hens she couldn’t help but brag about how poorly they were when she first got them and how she turned them into big fevvvveeerrrry happy chickens thanks to her love and magic wonders.
Now a happy meal 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Each time I see that ladder desk it makes me laugh even more.... I think I might clear a space in the airing cupboard and have one too... not tell Mr Owl, just let him open the door to get a towel out and have a secret camera filming his surprise 😂

In all its ridiculous glory 😂 It’s the first desk of an auffffor I’ve ever seen without a notepad, sticky notes everywhere and pens 🖊

View attachment 2120280
I look forward to the desk/airing cupboard collaboration sensation with the appropriate #gifted not tagged items, hunnazzzzzzzzz

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
I like my Shark Pet one (I’m not Hinch) but my friend swears by her Miele.

• Heart

Soapy

Chatty Member
ASOS, Boohoo, PLT, Next, H&M, Primark, pretty much anywhere really. Where do you live in Europe where they don’t sell skinny jeans?
Ok, ok, Hands up, they're available to purchase in soooome places 🙌 but she's a wealthy, modern and young woman with many, many resources available to her. I suppose I just expect her to present herself better as an influencer and trend setter. Guess it's just leggings and cleaning products all the way with her and I should lower (my already low) expectations 😂

docmum

VIP Member
I agree, I think that was either Weds or Thurs as it was more like that then and windy. It’s not windy today, it’s been sunny/cloudy.... No idea why Sopha thinks today’s weather is speciaaaaaal 🙄😂 I recorded this earlier when I was putting the washing out, only just getting a chance to post it..... I’ve added some plinky plonky music 😂

View attachment 2119543
@Wize Owl bear with me 🫣 is this real or have I missed some kind of internet cloud meme sensation as there’s a smiley face in the clouds on your video and I’m doubting myself..

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Nah, I think fat Henners killed that chicken. Sorry but I really do after seeing that story earlier of him walking where they were sat.
She's allowed him to go near them and he's grabbed one and wrestled with it and squeezed the life out of it.
What a horrible way to go poor thing.
I don’t think fat Henners would catch them! I have an insanely fast puppy who’s fit as a fiddle and he can’t catch any of mine!

Reactions: 4