Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither can anyone else, even the bots have had enough....
I know most of her followers are bots but I wonder if some of these losses are people that followed her after seeing her on Lorraine and in the papers etc. They then unfollowed after realising that nothing actually happens on her Insta!

Reactions: 18
Because Ron didn't touch them. My similarly aged child loves these cake kits and not once has she decorated them this neatly 🤣👀

Edit: or spooned them into the cases this neatly either. Usually burnt bits on the side where it's dribbled all over. But I buy these kits for her, not me.
This is exactly how I imagine a kid to be like when they are baking. They’re bound to be messy!! I’d imagine them to be all different sizes as well.
But that’s part of the fun and actually letting your kid do it!! Mine doesn’t like baking he ain’t interested. he just likes to eat the finished result 🤣

Reactions: 14
I know most of her followers are bots but I wonder if some of these losses are people that followed her after seeing her on Lorraine and in the papers etc. They then unfollowed after realising that nothing actually happens on her Insta!
I don't think many people are that proactive. They just stop engaging and then the algorithm adjusts to show that account less in their feed.

I'm fairly confident that the losses are deleted bots. I don't think Instagram do mass clear outs but instead, regularly delete accounts as and when. Bots must all be linked somehow with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or location data to "bot factories" so when they target one of those it will cause mass losses for whoever bought the bots from that particular place.

I hope that makes sense, my autocorrect kept changing bots to boys and it threw my train of thought.
---
And she's either forgotten to buy another month of 10k bots, or they're getting deleted faster than they can make them.

(Autolink above isn't actually what I'm talking about, thanks tattle 😂)

Reactions: 19
I don't think many people are that proactive. They just stop engaging and then the algorithm adjusts to show that account less in their feed.

I'm fairly confident that the losses are deleted bots. I don't think Instagram do mass clear outs but instead, regularly delete accounts as and when. Bots must all be linked somehow with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or location data to "bot factories" so when they target one of those it will cause mass losses for whoever bought the bots from that particular place.

I hope that makes sense, my autocorrect kept changing bots to boys and it threw my train of thought.
---
And she's either forgotten to buy another month of 10k bots, or they're getting deleted faster than they can make them.

(Autolink above isn't actually what I'm talking about, thanks tattle 😂)
I wonder too if some of it is they buy bots for X month term and this is that expiring.

There were probably big increases exactly 3/6/12 months ago.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ, why couldn't Freda or Soph bake from scratch with their children?
If I had my own hens I'd love to bake with their fresh eggs!
Exactly how hard would it be to measure out some butter, sugar, and flour? Kids love measuring stuff. I’ve never bought one of those packet cake mixes I just can’t see the point

Reactions: 11
I wonder too if some of it is they buy bots for X month term and this is that expiring.

She’s definitely losing more than she can gain or buy because she’s be hitting 4.7/4.8. Her weekly add is about 20 so it would only take 5 weeks to go up which she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

credit card maxed out for the DM articles. No money for bots until the sheep all copy the chemical (tend) spending spree from yesterday, once they’ve lined her pocket then she can spend their money on more bots for herself.

Reactions: 13
I get that those packet mixes are pretty easy with kids as all you have to do is add an egg (and milk? I haven't made one since I was a kid!) but they taste like cardboard with icing on top.
I'm not judgemental about using them but it's so true what you say, baking with kids with your own eggs is so much better and such a bonding activity.
Actually, you've inspired me to do some baking later 😊
They are ok for here and there, but ah those baking moments with your littles are my favourite.... god I sound like Hinch, when I was younger me and my mam would bake most weekends, pastries to desserts, and it'd be alllll fresh from scratch, I'd do all the weighing, so now me and my kids do it all from scratch, they love measuring it all out wearing their little pinnys. They love helping me chop veg etc.
My mum is the reason I'm good at baking and cooking .. Hinch clearly didn't have that proper bonding days with her mum if all she can remember is pouring the contents in a bowl and adding water. Plus it says everything that she can't cook the simplest of meals either. Sad really when you think of it.

Reactions: 26
Ron's either not touched those cakes or he's the best 3 year old baker I've ever seen.

My guess is Soph made them with Freda, with a 90s ballad playing in the background. Inch will post a lurking video of it later.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They are ok for here and there, but ah those baking moments with your littles are my favourite.... god I sound like Hinch, when I was younger me and my mam would bake most weekends, pastries to desserts, and it'd be alllll fresh from scratch, I'd do all the weighing, so now me and my kids do it all from scratch, they love measuring it all out wearing their little pinnys. They love helping me chop veg etc.
My mum is the reason I'm good at baking and cooking .. Hinch clearly didn't have that proper bonding days with her mum if all she can remember is pouring the contents in a bowl and adding water. Plus it says everything that she can't cook the simplest of meals either. Sad really when you think of it.
You sound like a wonderful mum ❤❤. Hinch should take note xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She definitely speeded up that story of Henry & the hens didn’t she? Is that because he’s now so overweight that he waddles everywhere slowly & she wants to pretend he runs?

Reactions: 13
Raymond is a tattler for sure, the look he gives her, he is so sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.