Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you put pasta and sauc3 on a stick
Why would you serve it on top of a basket when you have like 20 tables
Who the duck let's their kids wonder around with food in their hand, nightmare for when they have to sit down at nursery or school or normal peoples houses!!

Reactions: 35
Who the duck let's their kids wonder around with food in their hand, nightmare for when they have to sit down at nursery or school or normal peoples houses!!
Especially wooden skewers, accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 24
Especially on a sharp stick 🤪

Reactions: 19
Sit your children at a table and give them a proper meal for fucks sake! Who lets a 2 year year old and 4 year old wander round the conservatory with pasta, tomato sauce and melted cheese on sharp wooden skewers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If the kids at it all then why couldn’t she show them even taking one single bite?!?!

Reactions: 13
I thought the crimpet was for hot lunsccch for the boyscchhhh 🤣

That has to be one of her worse ‘recipes’ yet, wtfff 🤣 why not get them helping making a ‘pasta dish’ that’s not always pasta, ham and pre grated cheese and they might actually eat it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pasta pop? It’s a bleeping mug shot kebab!!! Feed those kids a balanced diet ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No way did they eat that Pasta, they took the penguin bar straight away so probably ate that and non of the other 'food' on those plates.
Who the hell serves up lunch to a child and puts chocolate on there at same time? Of course they will go for that first. I dunno about anyone else but I always give my son his sweet treat after he's eaten his main food. It's a treat that's the whole point of it, not part of the main meal. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is everything she makes either cut out, on a stick or finger food. Wonder if they can use a knife and fork. Dont be daft she only has spoons for her jug meals and ice cream.
Someone please tell me I haven't made up how she held cutlery once before at a BBQ??? A video must be here somewhere 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't want to defend her putting the chocolate on the plate, but it is a common/recommended thing now to do that to enable children to regulate their own eating so that certain foods aren't seen as 'treats' or 'naughty, but part of a balanced diet.
In a normal household it would work well, but the fact she's plating it up with a picky pile of tit kind of makes it redundant.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
Sebo without a shadow of doubt. I had a Shark Pet, it was the worst vacuum I’ve ever had & customer service was non-existent. Sebo was recommended by an actual cleaner & is brilliant!

Reactions: 8
As someone who can real not tend cook, I find her cake mix/pasta pop content offensive. You are feeding you kids complete tit Hinch!!!!! You have a huge oven - if you can’t cook you have no place putting advice up on the ‘gram. How hard is it to do proper cupcakes? How hard is it to do a roast dinner or make a stew? If she has any interest in feeding her children low sugar, low salt, healthy meals rather than feeding them processed shite can bloody pay someone to teach her to cook.

Reactions: 16
The children apparently don’t like pasta…riiigggghhttttt…..

If that was true Pinocchio, just, I dunno, make something that’s not pasta 🤷‍♀️ there is millions of other dinners to make out there
---
Oh god actually remember when all they were given was pasta broccoli and Philadelphia….they probably have fully gone off ever eating pasta again
Why would you force your kid to eat pasta? She’s so odd. We’ve seen them eat many a beige pasta dish before.

Reactions: 10
Just read the caption 🤣 they don’t like pasta but they like lollies so she combined the two 🤣

Ok so they don’t have taste buds? They don’t know it tastes the same?

My ‘toddler’ doesn’t like couscous but she loves strawberries! I will shape couscous & tomato purée into the old fruit from now on. She won’t notice a thing! Geniaaaas 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The boys don't like pasta? Bloody LIAAAARRRR!!! They virtually live off the stuff!!! I've lost count of the amount of stories she's posted showing dry rancid pasta meals on those wooden plates, accompanied by star shaped cucumber or dry broccoli.
And kids wandering around with sharp skewers? Irresponsible cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.