Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished a night shift and just caught up absolutely pissing myself with laughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god she has started on that "manZ" crap again.
Also loving the huge loss of followers three days in a row

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought Raymond had fucked off with Pam for a minute ...

She does know being in love with an animal is err, not just strange, but illegal?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just finished a night shift and just caught up absolutely pissing myself with laughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same here, then watched the good morning stories when got home and I'm like oh tae duck that cackle will haunt me when i try going to sleep later 🙄 the cackle gives me irrational bleeping rage!! As for Raymond, oh how i love how he doesn't give two fucks about her....#no1troll 🤣
---
Neither can anyone else, even the bots have had enough....
Hahaha oh I love seeing these reducing numbers, long may they continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good grief that fake laugh at poor Raymond cos he had something hanging out of his mouth, she's bleeping deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She keeps following accounts that I can’t see have tagged her in things. I think she’s so desperate for engagement she is now following anyone who messages her/engages with her positively.

Reactions: 20
“To be beautiful means to be yourself” - from the woman who has had a gastric band, cosmetic surgery, hair extensions, fake tan, fake nails, fake eyelashes, drawn on eyebrows and still can’t bear to look at herself without a filter.
Guess it’s do as I say not do as I do eh Hinch?
How about you practice what you preach?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not here a lot at the moment but enjoying the posts when I can!
Ron didn’t touch those cupcakes aside from the staged photo. She’s definitely being steered in a different direction by her management but it’s not working. You can’t just reinvent someone after they’ve done so much damage themselves to their own image and tried to move away from what made them popular in the first place. It’s not like she had a transferable talent or personality in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sick of hearing how messy the playroom is 🙄 and also another basket from HB? How many does she need?! I actually get annoyed seeing baskets now, it bothers me that much 🤣
She’s a basket case! Basketmanz.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We found that when we looked for the Hinch one 🤣 That thread was mental as it’s also when Fanny shared the photo of the mystery man and asked if he looked like Ronnie and wouldn’t tell us why!
I very rarely login to tattle these days BUT THIS is when it was absolutely THRIVING 😩 but she just got so DULL AND BORING 😭 pre thread 500 was the golden era lol

every now and then I just remember Jim bobs secret massive hooter getting exposed when that footie programme resurfaced and it’s enough to send me howling hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.