Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the world of tattlers, be more like Raymond 🤣🤣

He really thinks she's a bleep like us all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just looking for a tin of paint, on the lid of one of the brands it says 'made of 25% recycled content'... Hinch Instagram should come with a similar message...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Best selling author can't even get the name right. Tis not county garden Sopha🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their lives fascinate me, being home all day together, poor kids rarely taken out of house.earning ££ by basically conning people into buying shite it can’t possibly be healthy it’s all so insular

Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong but her writing “my own range” doesn’t really show who she’s working with/advertising for, surely that’s another black mark. She went and sat in a meeting room in her backless dress and jojo bow like the boss-babe she is, sniffed a selection of artificially scented tampons and did a tend yes point for the camera like she was on the apprentice but the range still belongs to P&G so she should say so.

Reactions: 28
I think the real give away that Ron didn't make those cakes is that their are 6 of them. When my kids were small at least 50% of the mixture was either eaten straight from the bowl, down their clothes or all over the table. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Each time I see that ladder desk it makes me laugh even more.... I think I might clear a space in the airing cupboard and have one too... not tell Mr Owl, just let him open the door to get a towel out and have a secret camera filming his surprise 😂

In all its ridiculous glory 😂 It’s the first desk of an auffffor I’ve ever seen without a notepad, sticky notes everywhere and pens 🖊

View attachment 2120280
I look forward to the desk/airing cupboard collaboration sensation with the appropriate #gifted not tagged items, hunnazzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't judge any busy parents for using those mixes if they have precious time to do these type of activities, but we all know that Sloth - despite working six days a week - has unlimited time to not only plan these things, but also the funds to buy all the things needed. She genuinely does not give a tit about her kids.
My mom couldn't bake, but could cook and taught me that. I learnt to bake with a friend's mom who, one Christmas, got us to help her make mince pies from scratch for the customers in her shop.
I bake celebration cakes now, but isn't it funny that over 30 years later, I still remember that morning in her kitchen, learning, tasting etc. When I think about it I can still hear her giving us instructions on the pastry, and smelling the pies cooking, even though she's no longer with us.
Those kids will NEVER have those memories.

Enjoy your baking 😘
aww how lovely to have those memories, I love baking, me and my son will bake something every weekend, last weekend wasn’t baking as such but we melted Easter chocolate that he wouldn’t eat and made cornflake cakes and today we are making a chocolate cake and using up the rest of Easter chocolate 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the real give away that Ron didn't make those cakes is that their are 6 of them. When my kids were small at least 50% of the mixture was either eaten straight from the bowl, down their clothes or all over the table. 🤣
And the icing is all even and the toppers are clean and placed in the middle.

When we make them there’s at least one bald one (no icing) the icings all over the cases, toppers and there’s at least one big cake and one with hardly any mixture in it 😂

Well done Sophie Rose what a clevvvaaaaa gerl 👏🏽

Reactions: 15
I mentioned this thread to my real not tend BFF last night (also a tattler). She liked Hinch (honestly, nobody’s perfect!), so I directed her to the Wiki.

She no longer likes Hinch, and I still have a real not tend BFF. Wooohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Woke up to find one of my chickens feet up in the run this morning (no surprise i rehomed her 2yrs ago after her flock mates were killed by a fox and she was already 7 back then).

Debated posting a heartwrenching story on IG but instead went with a coop power wash and disinfectant just in case it was something more suspicious than old age.

Clearly got my priorities all wrong

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.