Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children apparently don’t like pasta…riiigggghhttttt…..

If that was true Pinocchio, just, I dunno, make something that’s not pasta 🤷‍♀️ there is millions of other dinners to make out there
---
Oh god actually remember when all they were given was pasta broccoli and Philadelphia….they probably have fully gone off ever eating pasta again

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I get that those packet mixes are pretty easy with kids as all you have to do is add an egg (and milk? I haven't made one since I was a kid!) but they taste like cardboard with icing on top.
I'm not judgemental about using them but it's so true what you say, baking with kids with your own eggs is so much better and such a bonding activity.
Actually, you've inspired me to do some baking later 😊
One might even say influenced 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely two tend toddlers should be eating more then a couple of bits of pasta wacked on a bamboo stick?
Can't imagine Ron has school dinners at school. Not sure pasta pops or Ella's kitchen pouches are on the menu there.
Honestly whats wrong with a sandwich 😂😂😂

I know this is yesterday’s discussion but what the bleeping duck. What sort of bleep on what planet taking what drugs did this
You’d think it’d be a wake up call to stop sharing her kids wouldn’t you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Those boys both went in for the penguins (as most kids would) and funnily enough there was 0 evidence of 'pasta pops' being eaten 🤔

• Heart
Do they not ever eat at the table??? I mean I know the actual dining room is never used but they do have their fast food restaurant booth.

Reactions: 28
Oh jesus christ Soph’s Slop is back 🤢🤢🤢

I don’t think the boys are fond of pasta because you can’t cook love and a mugshot isn’t exactly italian cuisine 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they eat the lot though, Soph, did they? Because you didn't even show them putting it near their mouths, nevermind taking a bite.

And those poor boys with their greasy hair. I will admit, I do use a conditioning curl detangler on my curly pumpkin every day. But it never dries greasy? What is she putting on their little heads? Neither of them have hair types that require product use.

Reactions: 26
Putting the pudding on the same plate as crap snack dinner, lunch whatever that was🙄🙄🙄
---
Those boys both went in for the penguins (as most kids would) and funnily enough there was 0 evidence of 'pasta pops' being eaten 🤔
Excacty plus surely it’s Sunday, no Roast dinner then Hinch, why have that huge oven 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, why couldn't Freda or Soph bake from scratch with their children?
If I had my own hens I'd love to bake with their fresh eggs!
Exactly, sorry but making from scratch isnt difficult with children. She's just lazy and never has time for her kids

Reactions: 8
And who puts pasta on a skewer for kids. They'll eat the top part off and then either have to use their hands to pull the pasta to the end or they'll ram the stick down their throats. She is so stupid

Reactions: 30
Did they eat the lot though, Soph, did they? Because you didn't even show them putting it near their mouths, nevermind taking a bite.

And those poor boys with their greasy hair. I will admit, I do use a conditioning curl detangler on my curly pumpkin every day. But it never dries greasy? What is she putting on their little heads? Neither of them have hair types that require product use.
I do too as my boys both inherited my curls. The 4yo likes his hair to be a little longer so I have to brush wet with a decent conditioner, and use a detangler between washes. It never ever looks greasy though.

(My teen hates his hair and tries to flatten it despite some of his peers paying for perms to achieve curls like his if he looks after his natural locks!)

Reactions: 6
Putting the pudding on the same plate as crap snack dinner, lunch whatever that was🙄🙄🙄
---

Excacty plus surely it’s Sunday, no Roast dinner then Hinch, why have that huge oven 🙄🙄🙄
Exactly.... So many things wrong with that lunch apart from the dreadful pasta sticks?

Why are they not sitting for food, schools don't allow walking around eating or restaurants.... Or grannies, in my house?

Why is there a chocolate biscuit before lunch is eaten?
And I doubt very much it was eaten, it looked dry and crispy and BBQ sticks with very sharp points are hardly suitable for a 2 year old? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is everything she makes either cut out, on a stick or finger food. Wonder if they can use a knife and fork. Dont be daft she only has spoons for her jug meals and ice cream.

Reactions: 16
Pasta pops…..pasta pops…….what the duck. I’m lost for words!! And why not sit the boys at the table or the booth. Why make them stand at a basket to eat, maybe that’s why they don’t eat the tit you give them, because they have the freedom to move away and do something else. And why put chocolate on the plate with it!!!!! Of course they will go for that first. In my house, if you eat your dinner you can have pudding, not that we have pudding often, it’s more something from the snack box like a mini chocolate bar but if you don’t have room to eat all your dinner you don’t have room for pudding, simple xx

Reactions: 24
Yesterday.

Today.

342386249_1199087644083544_2760882967140358339_n.jpg

I've put this behind a spoiler as her ''cooking'' is that gross but it also includes the twins boys.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It takes some real talent to turn something so simple like pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, into a vile inedible stick of tit 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just seen her latest why are those children standing doesn't she have about 95 tables for them to sit and eat. Also why put a chocolate biscuit I was always taught dinner first treat after if you've eaten enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.