Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
I never read comments off tattle cos most are tattlers taking it off tattle, and it makes it less fun to read ! It's a shame 😔
You know,I don't think that's always the case.we assume things we read on here are in isolation?nope we come on here because there are many that thing and speak and hear what we did in regards to her.so I think it could be common alsobthat people like we once did speak like we do on here outside of here.for us to come here we just have had the same opinions and thoughts on her right?so common sense that others regardless of finding us 😍 👌 lovely lots yet just feel the same.
So I don't always assume its tattle just someone with like kinded views.which let's face it looking at the other comments,there are many.

Reactions: 10

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Thank you for all the love for my nana on the last thread. Sorry I can’t reply but I appreciate every single ♥ and lovely comments.

And thank you @docmum for the mention on the MAFS thread ♥ my nana would be over the moon that she got a shout out 💜

Back to Hinch, is today her day off?

I noticed she started following Danae Mercer (sorry of this is old news) Anyone that doesn’t know who Danae is, she calls out all the tricks used on SM to show bodies look more ‘perfect’ than they actually are and also shows how people can filter even moving videos and make themselves look thinner, curvier etc.

Strange person for all that is filtered and fake Hinch to follow, as Danae shows her true self 🤷🏽‍♀️
I used to really like Danae but after she used her fertility struggles, pregnancy and birth announcements for Ads I went right off her.
She has a thread on here.
However, as far as monetising children goes her and Hinch appear to be a match made in heaven.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I don't think so. They don't like new additions to the group as it upsets the (literal) pecking order. I don't think they mind too much when one goes, unless it's the boss hen. Then they seem to rearrange their hierarchy, they seem to know when there's a spot open at the top. That's the only time I've ever heard of them noticing one has gone.
Would like to hear Sofa’s response to that question. The others will be in mourning, not eating, whimpering 😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Has anyone else got bibdidy bobdidy boo playing on the background on her bleva? If so are the kids still up whilst she is on a phone and pad bogging herself up.

• Haha
They are ok for here and there, but ah those baking moments with your littles are my favourite.... god I sound like Hinch, when I was younger me and my mam would bake most weekends, pastries to desserts, and it'd be alllll fresh from scratch, I'd do all the weighing, so now me and my kids do it all from scratch, they love measuring it all out wearing their little pinnys. They love helping me chop veg etc.
My mum is the reason I'm good at baking and cooking .. Hinch clearly didn't have that proper bonding days with her mum if all she can remember is pouring the contents in a bowl and adding water. Plus it says everything that she can't cook the simplest of meals either. Sad really when you think of it.
You sound like a wonderful mum ❤❤. Hinch should take note xx

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
OH MY WORD, is that supposed to be Jimbob 😱 What on earth were Hasbro thinking.... did Fiddle work for them at that time and design the cards 😂 I bet that’s been a long time residing at the tip.... or we’ll suddenly see it again now 😂

Mr Owl is looking at me questionably as I’ve completely lost it laughing 😂🤣😂

View attachment 2120068
I can’t believe I’d forgotten about it because it was so funny 🤣

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
The children apparently don’t like pasta…riiigggghhttttt…..

If that was true Pinocchio, just, I dunno, make something that’s not pasta 🤷‍♀️ there is millions of other dinners to make out there
---
Oh god actually remember when all they were given was pasta broccoli and Philadelphia….they probably have fully gone off ever eating pasta again
Why would you force your kid to eat pasta? She’s so odd. We’ve seen them eat many a beige pasta dish before.

Summergirl1

Surely Ronaldo wouldn't need to buy bots? I wonder if, in that case, Hinch does actually buy them or whether they just latch on to accounts with a l9t of followers?
---
If you look at Ronaldo, Messi, Nike they all have 1000's of bots and the bots all follow the same pages so who knows if they are buying them or the bots are attaching themselves but I think their agencies are buying them, same as Hinch & SS. Maybe the sex bots are different and they just attach to the big accounts? Either way let's hope they all start getting cleared out

• Haha

Whatdisden

Been lingering on this thread for years but she is boring the arse off me now, who else is worth a follow on here?
Already keeping up with Charlotte dawson and TwinsandMe