Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah the thought of ur partner coming in and seeing you do that 🤣🤣🫣

hope you and your little baby are doing well 💕💕
To be honessssscht poor Mr Owl has seen worse, me singing YMCA and doing the actions as Jimbobcreepyslob springs to mind… and I don’t think I even put it on here in the end 😂🤣😂

We’re both doing great thank you, she’s such a little sweetheart 💕xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She hasn’t been taught to hold it correctly.
I've said before,she holds a pen like a knife and vice versa.I agree that she was never taught or corrected.
I'm guessing she only ever needed a fork for her pasta and packet cheese sauce which fiddle supplied as a staple diet🤷‍♀️I imagine😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jimbob - what a shining example to his kids. 🛋 💤
You can imagine at (Private) school, the teacher talking about jobs and what Mum and Dad do? What the hell could Ron & Len possibly say about him?
Child 1: Doctor
Child 2: Dentist
Child 3: Lawyer
Ronnie: Con-artist and dosser

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Fanny refers to an old member that is linked to spacedman in some way. Fanny was part of the Hinch family and we think they were outed quite a while ago.

This makes perfect sense to those who have been here a long while.

Soz, supposed to quote another poster!
Fanny refers to an old member that is linked to spacedman in some way. Fanny was part of the Hinch family and we think they were outed quite a while ago.

This makes perfect sense to those who have been here a long while.

Soz, supposed to quote another poster!
Fanny wasn't outed 😂She's not a member of "da famley"as far as I know.The cupid stunt cleared her cookies and blocked herself out of her own account as I recall 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂
---
Child 1: Doctor
Child 2: Dentist
Child 3: Lawyer
Ronnie: Con-artist and dosser
Or maybe drag queen

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is he sloshed he certainly sounds it. I was ordering broom service ....sounded like what he said ....is he looking for a l broom handle to take his witch of a wife off

Reactions: 11
Grow up you pair of bleeping immature wet wipes. And what the duck is "broom service"?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“Bubberloo” is bubs.
234CF422-0D80-4D64-95F8-57FA28EA7EEA.png

Apologies for any irrational rage these photos of her holding a fork and knife may induce.

F85DBD75-BED2-4203-B0D7-1BA44A58F994.jpeg
27772A0A-5838-44E5-9144-C7A9B9EC6C1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Not even remotely funny you pair of immature twunts🙄 couple goal messages incoming no doubt

Reactions: 13
She’s uneducated but she knows full well that Glasgow isn’t in a different time zone, same as she knows how to use a bidet but Jamie seems to get a kick out of making her look stupid.

Reactions: 21
“Bubberloo” is bubs.
View attachment 1967906

Apologies for any irrational rage these photos of her holding a fork and knife may induce.

View attachment 1967907View attachment 1967908
Well duck me! That has given me irrational rage! The only advantage of being brought up by a tyrant, bassshtard, Victorian, Narcassist, Military Dad, was having decent table manners drummed into me from an early age.
She's cack handed, & hasn't been taught properly by Fick-As-duck-Fweeeda, like @Spacedman has said, her diet meant not needing anything much more than a fork or spoon. I despair! Ronnie & Leonard will be the same if they are fed out of Maccies Jolly Meal boxes on a regular basis 🍔 🍟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Staying in Blythswood Square, up until a few years ago thats where you'd go to find a hooker.... just saying 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wtf are Inch’s latest stories about? If she’s seriously trying to promote herself as a lifestyle brand, why are they talking about farts on it like two 3 year olds? Ugh they’re just classless! Either that or they’ve been on the “appletisers”……

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.