Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she's right going back in time with her content. Now featuring those wax melts. I really hope I get a bingo and she blasts Two Man Team and Lonald wheels out the dog treats box into the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I should create an Instagram page for it and become a Maldonia wevvverwatchfluencer innit.... I’ll be outside all wevvversssh, might even buy 3 birdsssh and show them flying around... 3 Owls called Olive, Oona and Oprah 🦉🦉🦉☔🌬☀🌈🌪⛄🌩 with plinky plonky music 😂
YouTube channel. 10 hr stretch, using a shhhtatic camera & non stop plinky plonky tunes and varying cloud formations! 🤣🎶🎹🎻🎷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only get around to reading the Mario threads once in a blue moon but it is absolutely sending me that his wax melt packaging is almost identical to Ava May's.

Reactions: 7
I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares

Reactions: 14
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!

Reactions: 4
I only get around to reading the Mario threads once in a blue moon but it is absolutely sending me that his wax melt packaging is almost identical to Ava May's.
He collabs with Ava May to do his scents that's why, they're only available on her website so they still have her "style", just his name.

You should read his threads more often you know. They're unreal. He's a proper bellend

Reactions: 11
Her wax melt show and tell is so rushed like shes trying to prove to YMU that shes begrudgingly done what they've asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I can claim a BINGO for what she’s wearing today.... 🥳 Last week I wrote how her content was “Grabbing at straws with her grabby claws” and she’d gone back to trends of around 5+ years showing her Tesssscho grocery shop.... I wrote a list of other stuff she’d start showing and No1 is on point...

1) She’ll show herself in workout gear tend exercising.
2) Packing suitcases for holidays, except she‘ll show lots of bags for life already packed.
3) What’s in her handbag, multiple phones, spare stick-on eyebrows and Fiddle’s speciaaaal lace handkerchief spritzed with her perfume.
4) She’ll suddenly start baking banana bread.
5) Ice bucket challenge.
6) Dance routine to Blurred Lines, with NoNob and Fiddle joining in.

Even though she’s clearly copying her Greedy friend with the outfit and she’s not working out... it’s as close to a workout as you’ll ever see for Mrs BumbuminnitOnSofa loving Sopha 🤣

517043FE-C506-431B-B4CD-925D887946D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that was a fun tour of her wax melt collection. Undeclared Ad? Favour for her mates? Who bloody knows but she filmed it the same day she went to home bargains.

Reactions: 20
I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares
No comments on DM just Facebook 🤨

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to get back in Hannahs good books and get freebies again by banging on about her melts like she did once upon a time, before Hannahs business blew up, and Hinch went funny over it and stopped mentioning her melts so Hannah stopped sending freebies every month.

Boring

Reactions: 17

I can't see any comments either 😳 what is the point of the article then? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.