Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I think fat Henners killed that chicken. Sorry but I really do after seeing that story earlier of him walking where they were sat.
She's allowed him to go near them and he's grabbed one and wrestled with it and squeezed the life out of it.
What a horrible way to go poor thing.
I don’t think fat Henners would catch them! I have an insanely fast puppy who’s fit as a fiddle and he can’t catch any of mine!

Reactions: 4
Pissed me off more that it should that she was placing the crap all neatly in her trolley. Just wang it in and be done with it, no fart arsing about making it all neat and fancy just to show off what you bought. She's such an irritating simple bastard.

View attachment 2119435
Sure I saw HB themselves post someone doing that same trolley shittery yesterday. People were thing it was SSS but they’d tagged the woman doing it. Who copied who 🤔

Reactions: 8
Came here to say someone is loving themselves today but you’ve already beaten me to it. Check out maaaa thigh gap hunnieeessss.
Filtered to duck. Don’t believe it.
Yep agree ...how fickkkk does she think her sheep are 🥴I know she's tall but surely she has photoshopped her legs to look much longer and slimmer?!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
The narcissistic cretin ISN'T "struggling to lose weight" at all... she (and her godawful management) just wanted to make clickbait headlines and keep her name out there as someone who is viciously "trolled" on a regular basis 🥱🥱

Reactions: 15
Sticking her bum out on all 4s is becoming a regular thing isn't it Sophhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck is this woman on. She's doing it on purpose. It's not that sunny, it's not that windy. That was Wednesdays weather, 100%.

I'm not even bothering to take a photo of today's weather here, @Wize Owl back me up. Maldon is not like that today is it?
I agree, I think that was either Weds or Thurs as it was more like that then and windy. It’s not windy today, it’s been sunny/cloudy.... No idea why Sopha thinks today’s weather is speciaaaaaal 🙄😂 I recorded this earlier when I was putting the washing out, only just getting a chance to post it..... I’ve added some plinky plonky music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ronnie's bland, joyless, nothing out of place bedroom is such a sad sight 😞
My kids have a “bedroom” that has no toys in it because it’s a really small room and there’s no space for anything more than their beds and their books. Of course toys migrate into there. In some
Respects I’m a fan of a low stimulation bed room if you’re fortunate enough to have the space for a playroom or play area.
However Ronnie never has anything over than that bleeding fruit stall in there. Surely he’s bored senseless with that now? She never switches it up with him. He could easily have some more “grown up” toys in there - a little desk to draw and write at; Lego to build away from Lonnie who might still be in destruction mode. But nope. He will forever be a “toddler” to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Am I loosing my mind here? Has Ron’s room mural always had colour in it? I thought it was all in shades of beige 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 7
I agree, I think that was either Weds or Thurs as it was more like that then and windy. It’s not windy today, it’s been sunny/cloudy.... No idea why Sopha thinks today’s weather is speciaaaaaal 🙄😂 I recorded this earlier when I was putting the washing out, only just getting a chance to post it..... I’ve added some plinky plonky music 😂

View attachment 2119543
I laaarrve this kind of Maldonia Wevver Watch! 🎶 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So who gets the bingo for:
We never see all the rooms ☑
We never see any toys ☑
We never see the movie room ☑
We never see the desk ☑
It’s getting to the point that tattle should be on the payroll. She is so boring and braggy and useless all at the same time. It’s a gift actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My kids have a “bedroom” that has no toys in it because it’s a really small room and there’s no space for anything more than their beds and their books. Of course toys migrate into there. In some
Respects I’m a fan of a low stimulation bed room if you’re fortunate enough to have the space for a playroom or play area.
However Ronnie never has anything over than that bleeding fruit stall in there. Surely he’s bored senseless with that now? She never switches it up with him. He could easily have some more “grown up” toys in there - a little desk to draw and write at; Lego to build away from Lonnie who might still be in destruction mode. But nope. He will forever be a “toddler” to her.
I cannot fecking stand that fruit and veg stall !!! 🥴 I'm sure Ronnie can't either 😁
He has never really been allowed to express his own personality ...and now he's just one half of the matchy matchy hinch bros, along with poor Lonnie, and she controls their play, coordinated outfits, how they interact with each other etc 😔

Reactions: 20
Feeling "slightly" honoured that the very busy, working 6 days per week Mrs Hinch, managed to find time to address my worries that Henry Hinch had NOT killed Pamela Hinch.....I can rest in peace tonight now!!

ps... He was trying to get awfully close though....Just saying!! 😏

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2119543
@Wize Owl bear with me 🫣 is this real or have I missed some kind of internet cloud meme sensation as there’s a smiley face in the clouds on your video and I’m doubting myself..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.