Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think fat Henners would catch them! I have an insanely fast puppy who’s fit as a fiddle and he can’t catch any of mine!
Agreed, also he's never looked that interested in them. He seems a gentle dog.. and very tolerant.

Reactions: 6
Fuuuuck offfff did you buy those cleaning products…just another advert for your own range you greedy witch. She boils my piss.

Reactions: 12
Imagine if Instagram did away with the blue tick verification like Twitter has, but made you pay monthly for it if you wanted it back. Would Sopha throw a tantrum "don't you know who I am." or would she pay for it? Bet she'd pay all the money in the world just to look important.

Reactions: 20
Fuuuuck offfff did you buy those cleaning products…just another advert for your own range you greedy witch. She boils my piss.
But which ones are her own range? Most of those products I not P&G. She’s so ambiguous and arrogant.

Reactions: 12
Her new management are really upping the ante on these Daily Fail articles 🤢 absolute shame of it, imagine that being your ‘fame’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m taking a bingo for her “styling” herself based on Christine McGuinness as I mentioned a thread or two back. Shape shifting herself into Olivia Bowen didn’t work, so now she’s hitching her bandwagon onto an advocate for people with autism. Excited to see her try Christine’s yoga moves though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her new management are certainly paying out the big bucks for the number of articles she has had about her dull life recently.

Also she couldn’t make it more obvious she has a cleaner. No way would that method have f doing one job keep a house that size as clean as we see it

Reactions: 13
Sorry in advance if this upsets anyone

Ffs it’s only a chicken not a family member BTW how is her Dad?

Reactions: 17
Why on earth is she cleaning the tangerine floor like that. She looks like them people that sweep the ice really quickly with the little broom things during a game of curling
I came on to say exactly the same but as I’m mega late to this one I thought I best read through the thread first so I don’t plagiarise anyone’s post 😂😂 I seem to have a habit of doing that!!

I’m also presuming that the tiny section that she mopped is the only bit of the floor walked on in the whole room, I mean why not do the whole bleeping floor. bleeping idiot 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ xx

Reactions: 8
I laaarrve this kind of Maldonia Wevver Watch! 🎶 🎵
I should create an Instagram page for it and become a Maldonia wevvverwatchfluencer innit.... I’ll be outside all wevvversssh, might even buy 3 birdsssh and show them flying around... 3 Owls called Olive, Oona and Oprah 🦉🦉🦉☔🌬☀🌈🌪⛄🌩 with plinky plonky music 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.