Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares
"subject to our House Rules". All will have been negative so therefore not published.

Screenshot_20230422_193521_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I click on it gives the option to comment and states noone has yet🤨
I reckon either an issue with comments in general
On Dm or they’ve turned them off certain articles. I’m currently reading an article about another “celebrity” and the topic is quite controversial
It says 0 comments on there so I clicked it and it says people are typing but no comments show.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow she’s advertising for Ava may again? Times are clearly getting tough for old Hinchy
---
She’s clearly not used any products of theirs for some time judging by the fact it all looks full and untouched

Reactions: 19
3 wax melt burners, 2 of those in the kitchen.
Other in the dining room.

She then has one in the lounge, one in the orangery, and I reckon one in the passage on her stupid wooden lat her dad made, that's 6.
She used to have one in her bathroom, probs still does, that's 7!

That's bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
She’ll have paid to have them off. It’s cheaper than paying for them to be moderated. Desperate times are definitely here, paying for a prime time Saturday article with comments off just to try to get her noticed…😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I only get around to reading the Mario threads once in a blue moon but it is absolutely sending me that his wax melt packaging is almost identical to Ava May's.
Is Mario selling wax melts? I need to go back over to his wee thread.

(I also haven’t caught up with Grinch yet but I did actually read the bleeping Grinch tonight as that was the 4yo’s book of choice ffs)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone is working overtime this weekend lol.....been made aware of her insta stats maybe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah @Danielle0120 explained it to little old me. I don't spend a lot of time over on his thread, I have been expanding my horizons a little though, since Hinch became so dull.
Me neither but whilst Hinch is being so ridiculously dull and going back to her roots, I might head over! It’s like Maldonia went to sleep for 100 years and we have all woken up in 2019! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me neither but whilst Hinch is being so ridiculously dull and going back to her roots, I might head over! It’s like Maldonia went to sleep for 100 years and we have all woken up in 2019! 😂
That's because Hinch thinks she's sleeping beauty🤣

• Haha
I just went for a nosey at the comments and it's showing zero comments for me.. anyone else, or is her fee to YMU paying off?

Eta.. I can see FB comments but I'd suggest YMU have paid for DM comments to be turned off .. unless no one actually cares
Ooh can I get a bingo?

1AB4AA6E-209E-4393-8651-DB52903E0FA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is Mario selling wax melts? I need to go back over to his wee thread.

(I also haven’t caught up with Grinch yet but I did actually read the bleeping Grinch tonight as that was the 4yo’s book of choice ffs)
Collab with Ava, only sold on her website. He's been doing it for ages with her cos Hannah is the only twit who will touch him.

Reactions: 13
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
I like my Shark Pet one (I’m not Hinch) but my friend swears by her Miele.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch for GB Winter Olympics curling team 2026

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.