Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried to post a comment on DM. I can see it when logged in but if I log out it’s not actually there.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m so behind but how has she managed to lose a chicken to heaven already 😭😭 she shouldn’t be allowed animals! Between the fish, over feeding her dog and now the chicken.

Reactions: 9
I’m so behind but how has she managed to lose a chicken to heaven already 😭😭 she shouldn’t be allowed animals! Between the fish, over feeding her dog and now the chicken.
Just in case you don’t manage to catch up properly, there’s a couple of posts where the potential lifespan of a rescue chicken is really well explained x

Reactions: 13
The rookie at YMU is going to have the company credit card taken away on Monday aren’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many pathetic, attention seeking articles has she been in this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
Sebo… not cheap but I’ve had mine 17 years not one problem. I’ve got dogs too it’s excellent

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So if Henry didn’t cause the demise of Pam, my moneys on a swift kick from Roy 🙁
Let’s not take this away from Pam’s instincts: she probably topped herself when she realized who she was living with. I’d do the same if I had to hear Soff’s cackle every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Pam made friends with the rats and ran away.

She’ll be back for the other two once she’s found somewhere better to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are many reasons why I think her house is tit, and why her so called cleaning hacks are tit. But for now I thought I’d just focus on the following:

- the horrific and traumatic Jack the Ripper themed playroom

- the excess spreading of scented bollox instead of washing the actual things (aka febreze on cushions)

- the fake plantsflowers, the fake books (pretending to be into nature and into literacy)

- the fact that her cooking ustensiles are in a different council than her bleeping stove

other than that I think she’s great

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hmmm Someone wishes she was as popular as she was waaaayyyy back in 2019 🤭🤭 before fame and greed turned her into the vile fraud she is today 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Quick one loves but I trust you all wouldn’t just be trying to give me an affiliate link…

We need a new vacuum and looking for a recommendation. Don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount, but we have a ridiculously hairy dog and a toddler and our cordless Dyson (animal one) isn’t cutting it anymore.
‘Mum says’ that we need an upright which is a pain but I mostly trust her on that!
Sebo. I have had many many vacuums in my time and the Sebo is the best I've had.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
YouTube channel. 10 hr stretch, using a shhhtatic camera & non stop plinky plonky tunes and varying cloud formations! 🤣🎶🎹🎻🎷
I could sing along to the plinky plonky tunes, getting Mr Owl to play them on our Toddlers mini 🎹..... each song depending on the wevvva 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously though, when it gets to the point that you have to pay a news outlet to post a story of you with photos that are fake and you have to pay even more to turn the comments off, then it’s time to realise to that maybe you’re just a massive twit who is the actual problem?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
FFS Tattle ADs.... I thought someone had done a mock up of Sopha Monopoly 😂
BCB49C0D-67F2-47A5-9BE3-1D2F4B2A7C8D.jpeg

So I did my own and will leave it here..... 🤭

FC35251E-2437-4F3B-9862-0E23E834BEEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
FFS Tattle ADs.... I thought someone had done a mock up of Sopha Monopoly 😂
View attachment 2120014

So I did my own and will leave it here..... 🤭

View attachment 2120015
I think they did! There was definitely something they sent her a special edition of.

EDIT it was cluedo and we’ve never seen it again (surprise!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the ridiculous headlines surrounding the (albeit sad for her) death of the chicken. When you think of the things going on it the world right now….🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think they did! There was definitely something they sent her a special edition of.

EDIT it was cluedo and we’ve never seen it again (surprise!)

OH MY WORD, is that supposed to be Jimbob 😱 What on earth were Hasbro thinking.... did Fiddle work for them at that time and design the cards 😂 I bet that’s been a long time residing at the tip.... or we’ll suddenly see it again now 😂

Mr Owl is looking at me questionably as I’ve completely lost it laughing 😂🤣😂

82BF4F33-96B2-401F-B6CA-A67D9A81A64A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.