Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts tidy Ron's bedroom toys away on a list? Ronnie AND Lennie are more than old enough to put their toys away or atleast help mummy put their toys away, learn responsibility and what it means to take care of their toys.

My kids know that their toy room (when it's not being played in obv) must be kept tidy. So when we're going out, they tidy up before we leave, and especially at the end of the day, all toys go back neat and tidy, the same goes for their bedroom toys and any toys they've brought into the lounge throughout the day.
I will happily help, but tbh my youngest 2 are 6 and 5 and do a pretty good job themselves.

Reactions: 29
Pissed me off more that it should that she was placing the crap all neatly in her trolley. Just wang it in and be done with it, no fart arsing about making it all neat and fancy just to show off what you bought. She's such an irritating simple bastard.

Screenshot_20230422_163742_InsMate Pro.jpg

Reactions: 18
Management team have defo told her to go back to her roots, funny when she’s “not a cleaner”
I for one think that ship may have sailed!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her guest bedroom looks much better than her actual bedroom. I like the furniture so much more.
It would have taken 10-15 minutes max to tidy up the playroom. What a lazy witch!!!

Reactions: 13
Her 'desk' still makes me howl

My son is 10 and his desk in his bedroom pisses all over her sad excuse of one

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why on earth is she cleaning the tangerine floor like that. She looks like them people that sweep the ice really quickly with the little broom things during a game of curling

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No one will ever convince me that she actually washes those Minky's and cloths. She gets a new one out of the packaging every time she shows herself cleaning anything and then she bins them. Every cleaning video she does the cloths and sponges look brand new and here's no other reason why she would need to buy new ones every single time she goes out. Happy Earth Day Soph!

Reactions: 40
To me that toy room just screams 2 very spoiled kids (spoiled in terms of materialism, not attention as let’s be honest Hinch acts like she can’t stand them a lot of the time) and her and Inch need to make more of an effort to show the children they could tidy up after themselves. my parents would have gone mad has us kids left that room in such a state- Hinch seems to think it’s funny? No it’s not love, you’re telling us your kids just rule the roost and you let them off with things! Yes it’s a play room and finally it looks like they’ve been allowed some colourful plastic toys but teach your children to look after things Ffs!

Reactions: 22
Who has a sofa at the end of their bed, twit?!!!
I have a small sofa at the end of the bed. It's because the bedroom is quite big and the space looked tit. It's only a compact sofa but I like having it there. The dog sometimes sleeps on it.
Don't really care if it makes me a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She puts tidy Ron's bedroom toys away on a list? Ronnie AND Lennie are more than old enough to put their toys away or atleast help mummy put their toys away, learn responsibility and what it means to take care of their toys.

My kids know that their toy room (when it's not being played in obv) must be kept tidy. So when we're going out, they tidy up before we leave, and especially at the end of the day, all toys go back neat and tidy, the same goes for their bedroom toys and any toys they've brought into the lounge throughout the day.
I will happily help, but tbh my youngest 2 are 6 and 5 and do a pretty good job themselves.
Yep. We have kallax boxes that are all designated for the toys and they know and have known from as young as one, that when we are finished playing we put our toys away. Tidy up song; timer; games whatever you need to do to establish it. Ronnie will surely have to tidy up at nursery. My youngest is a “tipper outer” but tough luck. At the end of the day or on a certain day - whatever makes the most sense- we tidy the toys away. By we - THE CHILDREN - whilst I support them with reminders about where things go; cheering them on; whatever needs to be done to get them to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely when the kids are at nursery etc during the week she'd make an effort to actually do something fun with the boys at the weekend and not tend clean her tend farm!

Reactions: 17
Guysssccchhhh my kids played with bubbles OUTSIDE earlier and there wasn't slow mo and pinky plonk music...I must be doing something wrong :ROFLMAO:
Noooo, kids don’t play outside do they?!! I thought all kids ran around inside the house with a bubble gun 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.