Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So even though the whole of my bathroom needs a good clean, according to Hinch I only need to pick one job in there? So I clean the bath then what? Do I leave the toilet, the sink, the floor, tidying all the products on the shelf for another day and move on to one job in another room? What a bizarre and stupid thing to suggest 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So even though the whole of my bathroom needs a good clean, according to Hinch I only need to pick one job in there? So I clean the bath then what? Do I leave the toilet, the sink, the floor, tidying all the products on the shelf for another day and move on to one job in another room? What a bizarre and stupid thing to suggest 😂😂😂
Uts a stupid piece of 'advice'. I think I will set myself up as a cleaner - my advice to my sheep would be if its dirty clean it, if it's not dirty don't clean it. Job done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In the time it took to walk around the house noting down 1 job for each room, couldn't she have just done it there and then and saved herself the extra work🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 30
yup. By the time you’ve cleaned one thing in your bathroom each day (you can have one day off though) then it’ll be next Saturday and you’ll be back to starting the bath again. That’s how you work full time six days a week as notacleanahhh hunnayyy..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sick of hearing how messy the playroom is 🙄 and also another basket from HB? How many does she need?! I actually get annoyed seeing baskets now, it bothers me that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sick of hearing how messy the playroom is 🙄 and also another basket from HB? How many does she need?! I actually get annoyed seeing baskets now, it bothers me that much 🤣
I don’t understand how someone can need so many baskets

Reactions: 17
She’s just trying to get her sheep to show an interest and comment on what a brilliant idea it is. She’s trying to be quirky

Reactions: 20
Nah, I think fat Henners killed that chicken. Sorry but I really do after seeing that story earlier of him walking where they were sat.
She's allowed him to go near them and he's grabbed one and wrestled with it and squeezed the life out of it.
What a horrible way to go poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how someone can need so many baskets
Because she’s a total Basket case, init!
---
Nah, I think fat Henners killed that chicken. Sorry but I really do after seeing that story earlier of him walking where they were sat.
She's allowed him to go near them and he's grabbed one and wrestled with it and squeezed the life out of it.
What a horrible way to go poor thing.
I have a spaniel and judging by how he was around my friends coop when he noticed the chickens for the first time recently, he would have absolutely had one of them if he could have got to them. Their prey drive is pretty high.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just nosing at her latest followers and came across this chap. Not sure if he looks like your average #hincher but his account name made me chuckle, is this a new branch of the #lakey21 🤭
To be honesssssscht I think it might be Colonel Sanders.... Sopha must have been searching for chicken people 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a pee take. She’s sticking all the fingers up at the ASA. Such a narcy b*atch.
Is she actually working for home bargains now? I can’t see it at all.

such a complete mess- so she lives in a very large newly refurbished house, couple of acres, millions in the bank….. and she’s showing what she buys in home bargains?! Scraping the barrel isn’t she

Reactions: 14
Fuckin he’ll why was she mopping like that. Is it sped up or what. She just looked so funny 😆 couldn’t be arsed putting that much effort into mopping like that. Just use your steam mop hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.