Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hope we are not going to get a book or anything with Ron and Len learning the circle of life, although one hopes she will have told them something, if they even noticed that is.

Reactions: 9
Funny how her account veers from everything being sPeCiAL and mAgICaL to her moaning all the time, bizarre woman.

Reactions: 22
doesn't it take longer to go round the whole house and do lists of what to do than actually just going and doing the job on the list!? I don't get these lists I am not a list person haha

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What stupid fuckery is her latest story? "Clean one thing in each room"? So I guess I'll just walk into the bathroom, ignore all the crap my teenagers left out, and wipe down the sink?
She's desperately trying to go back to what made her famous but she can't see that there are others much better at doing what she used to do. It just shows how tit she was at doing it in the beginning anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How about clean one room fully then move on to the next? What if I just made my bed then left the rest of the room? I'd be left with a beautifully made bed surrounded by my pyjamas, the husbands joggers on the floor, crap on the bedside tables (ours are actually right next to the bed) should I draw the curtains or leave them? She is full of bleeping tit but no doubt the sheep will think this is a bloody marvellous idea

Reactions: 40
Such an inefficient use of time. Spot the one that doesn’t work or need childcare 🙄 I don’t think she could be more irrelevant or boring if she tried.
I would love to spend a day at her management company’s office:
Management: Sophie we have a great idea to increase engagement.
Sophie: (shares video) epic fail again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
For any Hinch huns reading this feeling overwhelmed with your housework ignore that clean one thing nonsense and tell yourself if you do the bathroom then you’ll have a reward of a sit down and a read of your book or an episode of a tv series before tackling the next room. Or set yourself a timer for 30 minutes to get something done.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sopha needs a proper hobby!
There must be a massive stock of chemical cleaning agents in that place. 💥

So kind of her to hoard all that Zoflora, so other's wanting one can't, because she NEEDS it! 🤦‍♀️
Hauls (or Hinch Halls!), as one "bright spark" hunnayyy once called it, are bloody ridiculous. Spending, for the sake of it, on unnecessary, unsustainable, crap.

Reactions: 17
It's probably been said but why not just do the job when you see it needs doing?
Jesus if I went round the house writing down a job for each room, I'd never get it done because I'd have a million other things to attend to before I could even start the list.

She's such a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely “put toys away in Ronnies room” a) won’t take long as he has none in there and b) at his age should be encouraging him to do that himself (supervised).

Reactions: 27
For any Hinch huns reading this feeling overwhelmed with your housework ignore that clean one thing nonsense and tell yourself if you do the bathroom then you’ll have a reward of a sit down and a read of your book or an episode of a tv series before tackling the next room. Or set yourself a timer for 30 minutes to get something done.
Alternatively just say f*ck it, it'll still be here tomorrow ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My checklist

-undeclared ad ✅
-pointless lists ✅
-bollox advice ✅
-bragging ✅

So I’m going to dust one room and vacuum another room. I’ll vacuum the room I dusted next week and vice versa.

Geniaaaaaassss 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel it's only fair to pay homage to dear Pamela, so we've popped on a truly fitting film.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up- when she says on that dress post she struggles to lose weight- I don’t think eating processed food, cheese and puff pastry and not doing any exercise, and not having a PT is trying to be healthy. There’s actually nothing wrong with the size that she is at all but don’t make out that you struggle to lose weight, but put zero effort in if you actually are trying to. She could get PT and have a gym in her house and post reels of that!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Happy 🌎 World Earth Day Sophie Rose

Always doing your bit to destroy the environment on a daily basis and encouraging others to do likewise! CLEVAAAA!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This week I have had to buy 2 bleeping scrub daddy’s because I have made a promise with myself I won’t buy anything she used as a silent protest with myself lol excluding Dr Beckham cause I used that first however I’ve had to buy two because somehow my child has found out about them and begged me ( on their knees and all) to buy them one.
Kids are now being influenced by this crap which speaks volumes - yes I caved and bought them but this is the most chores they’ve done since they left my womb 🤣

I would actually like her to clean her extractor fan in the bathroom or whatever because with the amount of stuff she sprays it must be disgusting.

also 10/10 recommend scrub daddy’s- the weans got my house sparkling and I’ve no had to buy Roblox as a reward 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.