Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this woman on. She's doing it on purpose. It's not that sunny, it's not that windy. That was Wednesdays weather, 100%.

I'm not even bothering to take a photo of today's weather here, @Wize Owl back me up. Maldon is not like that today is it?
Wish 😥 Pam 😥 was 😥 here *sniff* she would of loved today.
bleeping done with today that her hens obviously tell her they love sunny weather 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bloody hens are constantly by the fence hunting for an escape hatch ... 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hens are constantly by the fence hunting for an escape hatch ... 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get irrationally angry at people who grab boxes of products and just launch them into their trolleys. Just pick them off the shelf like a normal person.

Reactions: 18
What the duck is this woman on. She's doing it on purpose. It's not that sunny, it's not that windy. That was Wednesdays weather, 100%.

I'm not even bothering to take a photo of today's weather here, @Wize Owl back me up. Maldon is not like that today is it?
Unless there’s an actual microclimate there. brentwood is cloud covered but bright today, no wind. Wednesday as you say was blue skies but blowing a hoolie because it took me most of the afternoon to work out what to wear to do school pick up 🤪 it’s filmed the same day she took the video to show only 2 hens sitting in the sun I think, either Wednesday or Thursday probs?

Reactions: 12
"the weather today feels special"

Painful. It's actually painful reading the utter bollocks she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ugh the way she touches, holds and places the items in her trolley gives me the cringe! Her wanking claws 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Unless there’s an actual microclimate there. brentwood is cloud covered but bright today, no wind. Wednesday as you say was blue skies but blowing a hoolie because it took me most of the afternoon to work out what to wear to do school pick up 🤪 it’s filmed the same day she took the video to show only 2 hens sitting in the sun I think, either Wednesday or Thursday probs?
Wednesday was when Pam was noticed missing, so definitely from Wednesday.
Or she filmed it now and went back in time to post it, as the clouds have just cleared with a light breeze. It's proper nice out now!

• Haha
Did she need all that zoflora when she has a cupboard full? No.
Did she need another minky when she has 20? No.
Unnecessary buys.

I will say tho, I've never been arsed about Hens before, and I certainly wouldn't have them myself, but they are proper cute waddling around her garden!

Reactions: 29
Wednesday was when Pam was noticed missing, so definitely from Wednesday.
Or she filmed it now and went back in time to post it, as the clouds have just cleared with a light breeze. It's proper nice out now!
I think thE dog trotting about exactly matches her footage from the other day.

Reactions: 12
Did she need all that zoflora when she has a cupboard full? No.
Did she need another minky when she has 20? No.
Unnecessary buys.

I will say tho, I've never been arsed about Hens before, and I certainly wouldn't have them myself, but they are proper cute waddling around her garden!
But does she actually buy them? She only shows them going in the trolley - bet as soon as she finished recording she took them all back out again. What can you believe with her?

Reactions: 18
Her HB shopping cost at least £50.00 and that doesn't include the straw.

Her throwing four Zofloras into that unnecessary barrrskit was sheer greed, she didn't need any of what she carefully placed into the trolley, she has multiple minkys and many bottles of Zoflora, she probably has much of the cuntry garden shite gifted to her, it was purely an AD but she couldn't even get that right could she? As for the Pam situation she should have told everyone that the poor hen had died when it actually happened and not ramped up speculation so she could do a long post about it for sympathy. Pam is probably at peace now away from the Hinch cackling and screeching at her. I'm a massive animal lover but I thoroughly enjoyed all of the Pam related dinners!!!! Her new management company have taken on a huge undertaking with her, nothing will work because Sophie herself is just not a nice person and such a bad actress that she can't even pretend. She is entitled, greedy, uncaring and an awful mother.

Reactions: 22
"the weather today feels special"

Painful. It's actually painful reading the utter bollocks she says.
Complete this sentence.

"The weather today is...."

That's like reading a small child's reading and writing homework exercise 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m concerned that she won’t be coping with 2 hens rather than 3.

Thread suggestion -

Everything in threes except the chickadees

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.