Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also supermarket trolley stakes #notandad #justsharingwhatilove was filmed the same day she wandered around HB trying to stay relevant and posting love notes in laundry products..... it's inssssppppirational, I tells ya.

Reactions: 17
Surely Ronaldo wouldn't need to buy bots? I wonder if, in that case, Hinch does actually buy them or whether they just latch on to accounts with a l9t of followers?
---
They do. She’ll have bought loads in the beginning to get over 1million. Then bots will follow accounts with big follower numbers to look more authentic and to try and escape the auto clearing that Instagram runs every once in a while.

She’ll know that’s happening though and instead of deleting them she’s using it to her advantage to keep her number high. That’s why she ends up with loads of random comments on her posts from sex bots.

Her fake tan is horrendous… the hands are giving me the complete and utter rage with the pressing thumb and the grabby claw on plastic… plus I assume it’s another pre record

Surely Ronaldo wouldn't need to buy bots? I wonder if, in that case, Hinch does actually buy them or whether they just latch on to accounts with a l9t of followers?
---
If you look at Ronaldo, Messi, Nike they all have 1000's of bots and the bots all follow the same pages so who knows if they are buying them or the bots are attaching themselves but I think their agencies are buying them, same as Hinch & SS. Maybe the sex bots are different and they just attach to the big accounts? Either way let's hope they all start getting cleared out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you look at Ronaldo, Messi, Nike they all have 1000's of bots and the bots all follow the same pages so who knows if they are buying them or the bots are attaching themselves but I think their agencies are buying them, same as Hinch & SS. Maybe the sex bots are different and they just attach to the big accounts? Either way let's hope they all start getting cleared out
This is correct I think!’ You wouldn’t think they would need them but if you check footballers comments it’s always a lot of bots!!!

Reactions: 8
I have made my ASA complaint. Hard to read AD and no idea who she is advertising. It also occurred to me that she never mentions her affiliation to Home Bargains. Is she paid? On the payroll? Creepy stalker? It’s very vague. She did the give away for “her own range” but did we ever see a winner?

Reactions: 23
Loving all the Pam puns, but then our current flock are called Supreme, Nugget, Jalfrezi, Popcorn, Soup, Fajita, Dipper, Kiev and Tikka.
just wanted to make a point that this post gave me a much needed laugh yesterday - thanks @LittleMissOnions - sounds like quite the group of girls you have there and that’s just your current ones..😘

Reactions: 11
duck me I hope no one’s smoking outside home bargs lads because with the amount of chemical shite she lined up in that trolley she’d go up like a kite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Something about Hinch and sex bots in the same sentence amuses me for no particular reason :m - yep, I'm going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her fake tan is horrendous… the hands are giving me the complete and utter rage with the pressing thumb and the grabby claw on plastic… plus I assume it’s another pre record
Why yes it is. She's a busy mummmazzzzzzz of two toddlers, a huddle of pacccasssss, a morbidly obese dog, and a flock two chickens, she has emails to send, clean sinks to polish, send herself DMs telling herself how lovely she is, upload content on Jamie short for NoknobinchwormMcTinyPennyweeny IG account about how lovely she is, setup fake meetings, upload plinky plonk music, forget to mark #Ads as ads on her work account, bully people in the comments, and constantly and consistently lie about her loife, she works six days a week, 4578 days a year. Alright. Good, I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another basket, biscuits and products she has boxes of at home. Her fancy loft with the new flooring must he heaving with all the shite she's given or buys. Who handles items like that in a shop? I just grab and lob onto the conveyor belt as I'm in too much of a rush to grab a basket. She's such a bellend.

Reactions: 20
Shes the type of person why this climate is fucked. Unnecessary tit and waste. How many chemicals must she use. Shes a joke.

I'm not skint thankfully and usually have the ability to nip out and get what a I want but I still wouldnt just fill my trolley with mindless crap. I, like a lot of others are mindful of what this country is going through and still watch what I spend. Weve all felt it, its gutting going into the supermarket and basically spending twice what I used to for the same things I've always bought.

And she just tips what ever tit into her trolley. You would just think she would feel the tone and instead of getting 4 bleeping bottle of zaflora, just get 1. Shes probably not even paying for any of it.

Hopfully shes putting a hamper together to give a way to someone less fortunate, cos thats what they need... bleeping cleaning supplies!!!!

Reactions: 26
This is correct I think!’ You wouldn’t think they would need them but if you check footballers comments it’s always a lot of bots!!!
I have about 400 followers on my personal account and I get a lot of bots. They mostly just like my stories (thanks for upping my engagement 🤣) but they definitely happen naturally as well. BUT she 1000% buys some as well. My bots all have completely different names and are all sex bots or scammy, where as hers come in clusters of sharing the same name and a lot have generic pictures on

Reactions: 14
What the duck is this woman on. She's doing it on purpose. It's not that sunny, it's not that windy. That was Wednesdays weather, 100%.

I'm not even bothering to take a photo of today's weather here, @Wize Owl back me up. Maldon is not like that today is it?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.