Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going on, SSS lost over 4k yesterday as well.

I’ve checked a few other accounts and cant find any others that have a big loss so dont think it’s another glitch 🤔🤞🏽
Ronaldo lost 234,313 followers yesterday, definitely looks like they are starting to clear out the bots. Twitter has loads complaining about all the sex bots on instagram so here's hoping they are removing them 🤞 It's hard to find a genuine follower on her list nowadays 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ad - my own range.
Sorry. Your own range of what? Surely that’s not enough of a declaration?
Minky? Elbow Grease? Bubbles? Penguins? I really believe clarity (as well as better font choices) are needed. Report!!

Reactions: 46
Never has a sound is someone lifting shopping and the noise of the plastic crinkling annoyed me so much in my bleeping life it irritates me beyond any reasonable level

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Boring, same tit different day content 😴
Long may she continue to lose thousands of followers a day 🥂👏🏼

Reactions: 31
I think you need to calm down and maybe do some research.

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No wonder her washing machine is always filthy - she's using Bold 3-in-1 capsules and softener?
You don't need both hun! Surely as a P&G partner you should know that? 🙄
---
Never has a sound is someone lifting shopping and the noise of the plastic crinkling annoyed me so much in my bleeping life it irritates me beyond any reasonable level
Back to trying her hand at ASMR.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
No wonder her washing machine is always filthy - she's using Bold 3-in-1 capsules and softener?
You don't need both hun! Surely as a P&G partner you should know that? 🙄
---

Back to trying her hand at ASMR.
This 🙌 Surely if the 3-in-1 is really 3-in-1 then why do you need to add softener and boosters?!

Reactions: 20
Reported ta duck. That ad declaration is a disgrace. Why is she such a woman. Just bleeping declare it properly you head!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ronaldo lost 234,313 followers yesterday, definitely looks like they are starting to clear out the bots. Twitter has loads complaining about all the sex bots on instagram so here's hoping they are removing them 🤞 It's hard to find a genuine follower on her list nowadays 🙄
Surely Ronaldo wouldn't need to buy bots? I wonder if, in that case, Hinch does actually buy them or whether they just latch on to accounts with a l9t of followers?
---
tit I didn't even see that.
Took me ages, I could just see the @HB but took me a very long time to spot the ad. She's so stupid. Can't be that hard to do your job properly

Reactions: 14
Been lingering on this thread for years but she is boring the arse off me now, who else is worth a follow on here?
Already keeping up with Charlotte dawson and TwinsandMe
Kate hayes thread is hilarious 👀 also cleaning with Mario
To keep it hinch absolutely no one is looking over her fence,and if anyone was it would be one of the lakey 22/21 not any of us 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s hope all of the Hunzz have Superman’s X-Ray vision or they will all be duped into thinking they’re Sopha’s bestbubs4eva.... rather than her shoppers who need a 🔍 to see that AD 🤦🏻‍♀️Silly me.... that’s exactly what she wants 🤣

Edit: to make more sense as I’m still learning guyssssh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think you need to calm down and maybe do some research.

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now
Thankyou for that, I wanted to write the same thing but was pissed off with the other angry response

Reactions: 21
To keep it hinch absolutely no one is looking over her fence,and if anyone was it would be one of the lakey 22/21 not any of us 😆
Exactly, not even the rats, they are escaping from TheTendFarmInnotafield......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember penguin's? How old is she? Trying to the ASMR trolley stack again 🙄 and surely it should have said AD?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nobody would be idiotic enough to stand on rat run road to look over the fence... even driving along that road is hair-raising enough, it makes Wacky Races look like a serene Sunday afternoon drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guysssccchhhh my kids played with bubbles OUTSIDE earlier and there wasn't slow mo and pinky plonk music...I must be doing something wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.