Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see the boys have yet more toys. This time garden toys….for the garden they aren’t allowed in so let’s just play in the tangerineerie as always….cause it’s not like they have a play room iz it hunnay
Poor Lennie looks like he’s barely awake as usual and has been told to keep his eyes open and preform for the camera. 😞. Maybe it’s just me but I would save a toy like that for a bit later in the morning / afternoon and would let my children wake up gradually and calmly… X

Reactions: 27
Len aiming the bubbles at her, filming cut off quite abruptly after that. Not enjoying playing with your kids Soph 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god this is absolute bollocks. They don't take calcium from their bodies, they get it from the grit to form shells and they definitely do not need to be kept in artificial conditions to lay an egg a day. duck sake - makes me so angry when peta get involved in a normal discussion about animals. It's completely natural and normal for hens to lay an egg a day.
BHWT hens very often go on to live very healthy lives you really shouldn't put people off rehoming them by saying things like that. They don't die within months at all.
Jesus Christ stop spouting tit you know nothing about.
I think you need to calm down and maybe do some research.

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just for clarity it's your reaction that's harsh, you could have explained it in a nice, informative way instead of jumping in like you did, no need really and I personally don't come here for tit like that
Exactly were a friendly bunch on here and don't appreciate the aggressive response

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Been lingering on this thread for years but she is boring the arse off me now, who else is worth a follow on here?
Already keeping up with Charlotte dawson and TwinsandMe
Same here, I just pop back every couple of days now but she's either having more days off or just more alpacca stories and child exploitation 😴😴😴 The Katie price thread is keeping me on tattle at the moment 🤯 and miss greedys home

Reactions: 17

If not given enough of the correct supplements, they do use resources from their body to form an egg. Some hens are kept in artificially lit conditions to promote egg laying. They won't lay if there isn't enough light - hens go off lay in the winter for this reason.
Many hens rescued by the BHWT are due to be put to cull as they've passed peak lay. The effect of their lay yield and poor living conditions will continue to impact them and many do not live for long in freedom. You only have to look at a few rescue hen FB groups to see the myriad of issues and early deaths caused by egg farming.

And now

Reactions: 34
Oh dear....😂😂😂😍
I wonder what’s going on, SSS lost over 4k yesterday as well.

I’ve checked a few other accounts and cant find any others that have a big loss so dont think it’s another glitch 🤔🤞🏽

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No - only thing a bit harsh is when the animal industry is slated unjustifiably by people posting bollocks like this who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about and state nonsense as fact. You have no idea how damaging it is when the wider public believes stuff like this.
Get Well Freda ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31

And now
I'm just here to say how impressed I am with your knowledge on the old hens! I hardly know how long to roast one for ;)

I'll see myself out :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I’ve checked a few other accounts and cant find any others that have a big loss so dont think it’s another glitch 🤔🤞🏽
It’s the Daily Mail effect 😂 or the new Hinch Effect. If you associate with Hinch you lose followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I was looking at her followers a few days ago and whilst looking a couple of the bot accounts disappeared - they were on the list I could see when I clicked followers but when I clicked on them to check them (yes, I do also appear to be OB SESSED with bot accounts) it said the account didn't exist - so let's hope that Insta is pulling on its big girl pants and is finally starting to delete bot accounts.
Plus, with luck, more people are seeing her for what she really is and are hitting the unfollow button. When checking followers I would say only 1 in10 or 15 followers are actually real.

Reactions: 27

Maybe Mumbai & Moscow can't keep up with the demand of bots because 10k a day is a bit greedy innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Call me a bleep but I never let my kids play with bubbles indoors. They make the floor dangerously slippery so are an outside toy only!! Oh yeah forgot Lonald and Ronald aren’t allowed outside for fear of being trampled 😞

Reactions: 50
Why does she play that god awful music over everything and use slow motion, she’s so tragic 😡 and poor Ron standing on the doorstep but he’s not allowed to run out into the garden because of all the alpaca tit, she’s such an awkward mother, definitely doesn’t come across as normal 🤔

Reactions: 23
Don't forget to leave some stock for others hinch when you're in home bargains. Large hauls and displays of wealth are so 2019 darling.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.