Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno about you all, but I've never had a pet that I noticed was acting oddly and didn't take to the vet. I'm sorry but she's a millionaire??????? She can afford to take her animals to the vet!!!!!!!!!!!! She is disgusting. You made the WRONG decision in just deciding to keep an eye. I'm by no means a millionaire but if any of my animals so much as act slightly out of routine I'M DOWN TO THE VETS.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A bit late to the chicken talk, I notice she has mentioned the death of Pam - rip girl.

No timelines as to when this happened, so it could have been a while back, possible when they were locked away.

She will bleed this in a lot of stories and I bet her 'blether'' tonight.
She’ll post a pre recorded video of herself crying about it during her ‘blether’ ready for 7 o clock tonight!

Reactions: 9
Ridiculous. Anything for engagement and clic bait. Especially after she drip fed with the apple juice and her dad. Ugh I’m so repulsed by that lot.
9DD2A924-A424-4B2F-91BF-5AFA6889888E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Lol. Can you even get a gastric band for mental health reasons? I thought they were for obesity!
My friend got one last year because no matter what she did, she couldn't lose weight. It affected her mental health MASSIVELY. So yeah.

Eta - Pressed send too quick
---
I don't think this is fair. Chickens, as prey animals, are extremely good at hiding illness and often deteriorate fast. 90% of the time, taking them to a vet will end in euthanasia as they're too far gone already. No defence because she's always cryptic and ambiguous with her statements but she may well have called a vet or seen one. But there's not much they can do for certain issues anyway.
Plus you have to find a vet who will see chickens as not all vets are experienced with animals outside of "normal" pets.
Lots of rescue hens are susceptible to tumours which can't be treated. Sometimes they just up and die regardless of whatever you do for them.

Chickens are also hardly a farm animal. Lots of people have backyard chickens without being farmers or experienced with "farm animals".
You know, I always respect your comments. You don't attack her just because it's Hinch and you I don't want to say defend but at the same time it is, in situations you feel it's right.
I like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My friend got one last year because no matter what she did, she couldn't lose weight. It affected her mental health MASSIVELY. So yeah.

Eta - Pressed send too quick
---

You know, I always respect your comments. You don't attack her just because it's Hinch and you I don't want to say defend but at the same time it is, in situations you feel it's right.
I like that.
Ah OK, I was under the impression that mental health wasn't one of the criteria they use, but would use less invasive procedures like a sleeve if there were other issues. But then I also thought you had to be morbidly obese to get a band and she definitely wasn't that. Unless she had it done privately of course.

Reactions: 10
Was it a house rabbit? Or have I made that up?
I'm guessing house rabbit as she was living in the flat before they bought Greyskull
---
Ah OK, I was under the impression that mental health wasn't one of the criteria they use, but would use less invasive procedures like a sleeve if there were other issues. But then I also thought you had to be morbidly obese to get a band and she definitely wasn't that. Unless she had it done privately of course.
It was private paid by daddy

Reactions: 4
I mean my mates BMI was in the range of being accepted anyway, without her mental health struggles. You can always Google the BMI range, but she proved she couldn't lose weight for a while. She'd hit a brick wall after a certain amount of weight loss and it made her severely depressed and anxious , and her doctor put her forward for one on the NHS.

It's a real thing, alot of mental health is triggered by a persons weight because the worlds a cruel place with small-minded people. It absolutely should be one of the main reasons you get accepted, Bmi range or not (IF you can prove you've tried to lose weight first) in my eyes.

I'm pretty sure Sophs was done privately. She was only what, 21? I don't think she'd of got one on the NHS at that age. I don't think there's absolutely anything wrong with it. She did it, her money, her body, her choice. The only thing I don't agree with is she had complications with hers, that's why hers is unclipped and no longer serves its purpose. So when she does mention her gastric band, I wish she'd also mention the dangers and complications that can come with it. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is, in the oven with some Paxo 😉
hahah I shouldn't laugh it is sad losing a animal I had the same and cried but we al know she's going to milk the life out of this for weeks to come i reckon she will need another deep rest

Reactions: 10
I like that.
Aw fanks hun 💕
I'm inspired by you pointing out that for some that's the case - it's Hinch so it'll never be the right thing. Something clicked for me and realised that, no it's not a rave thread at all and I have zero respect for the woman but sometimes there are some long arms reaching for the negatives.

Anyway, enough of this soppy Friday love-in. We're supposed to be nusty, vile trolls here.
---
Thank you ❤

It’s absolutely not what I meant.

Only that it had been mentioned and there was a helpful post.

The same things always come up a few times when people pop in and out, which is understandable, but the thread gets repetitive.

Many of us have never been near a poorly chicken let alone responsible for one, so when a poster is knowledgable and has taken the time to share that with us, there’s no need to react aggressively if someone replies to a post on the topic to mention it.
What what? What happened? What did I miss ferrying children to and from after school activities???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.