Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about some taraPAMsalata and some crudités? Pam Pot Pie? Winner, winner, Pam Dinner? (S)Pam Fritters? Pam fried rice?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just a shame Pam couldn’t hold on long enough for the Coronation (Chicken)

ETA I didn’t add that crown! That’s a tattle thing like Stormzy is 72 years old !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This is what happens when influencers with no previous experience of caring for farm animals, take them on.

If she wasn't well then she should have taken her to a vet
I don't think this is fair. Chickens, as prey animals, are extremely good at hiding illness and often deteriorate fast. 90% of the time, taking them to a vet will end in euthanasia as they're too far gone already. No defence because she's always cryptic and ambiguous with her statements but she may well have called a vet or seen one. But there's not much they can do for certain issues anyway.
Plus you have to find a vet who will see chickens as not all vets are experienced with animals outside of "normal" pets.
Lots of rescue hens are susceptible to tumours which can't be treated. Sometimes they just up and die regardless of whatever you do for them.

Chickens are also hardly a farm animal. Lots of people have backyard chickens without being farmers or experienced with "farm animals".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What I'm looking forward to is her supposedly getting new hens and introducing them to the current hens. We're getting a few more this summer and I've already been planning carefully how to introduce them for minimal aggression.
Hinchy will have you know that all animals are friends at hinch farm. Don't you remember she had a fox that lavvvvs the alpacas and even sleeeps with them 🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chickens are also hardly a farm animal. Lots of people have backyard chickens without being farmers or experienced with "farm animals".
I think she does need to drop the farm narrative though. She’s just a backyard chicken keeper with a larger yard than some. She wouldn’t cope with having to euthanise larger farm animals like sheep and cows, look at when Clarkson had to do it on his show.

Reactions: 17
Alpaca probably stomped on a chicken. I'm not being funny she barely showed the chickens then the other day miraculously showed them and bam! PAMS DEAD.
Won't be the First animal to die thats for sure.

ROY,RAYMOND, AND RODNEY. YOU GUYS STAY SAFE OUT THERE. 🙏

Reactions: 15
Haven’t been on this thread for yonks. Not even missing sophs but I like to check in every six months or so. And not even lying but I just happened to be tucking into some K F P C while catching up on the chat. Feels inappropriate now.

Pamela, may the lord bless and keep you,
The lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
The lord turn his face toward you and bring you peace

ameneth

• Haha
Nah I'm sorry, I'm on one today and it always makes me unpopular here 😅
I'm frustrated as well with this idea that to call herself a farmer she needs to toughen up.
Bullshit.
Of all the farmers, smallholders and everyone in between that I know, all of them at some point have grieved the loss of a livestock animal.
Using my dad as an example because I hear it all from him, he almost quit farming a few times due to lamb deaths or other traumatic experiences. I'm the only one of my siblings who has any interest so I get all the gory and depressing details. Just recently they lost a calf after a nightmare birth ending in a c-section. He was cut up about that when the mother cow recovered and was calling for her baby.
He's always attached to the bottle baby lambs and finds it hard day when they go off to be vacuum packed.
Should he stop calling himself a farmer because he cares about his animals? (arguments about ethics aside because I know someone will latch onto that for an argument and I'm not having it)

He even gets a bit sad when he loses a chicken and they're his least favourite.

Edit to add - she's not really a farmer. But my point still stands

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
No matter what happened to Pam, no matter if she cares or not, or cried like a seal into her Pam pasta, we can still all agree on one thing…. She’s an insufferable gabshite. Atv!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm frustrated as well with this idea that to call herself a farmer she needs to toughen up.
Bullshit.
Of all the farmers, smallholders and everyone in between that I know, all of them at some point have grieved the loss of a livestock animal.
Using my dad as an example because I hear it all from him, he almost quit farming a few times due to lamb deaths or other traumatic experiences. I'm the only one of my siblings who has any interest so I get all the gory and depressing details. Just recently they lost a calf after a nightmare birth ending in a c-section. He was cut up about that when the mother cow recovered and was calling for her baby.
He's always attached to the bottle baby lambs and finds it hard day when they go off to be vacuum packed.
Should he stop calling himself a farmer because he cares about his animals? (arguments about ethics aside because I know someone will latch onto that for an argument and I'm not having it)

I'd say your Dad has a heart - not everyone does x

• Heart
I'd say your Dad has a heart - not everyone does x
Thanks 💕
I think the point I'm making is that the rhetoric about "she'd never last as a normal farmer if she's this upset about a hen" inadvertently paints farmers as these robotic, emotionless beings that don't care emotionally for their livestock when it's probably the opposite for most.
It's one of those "just because it's Hinch, it's a criticism" things, in my eyes. There's nothing wrong with being upset about an animals death, farmer or not. I don't see why it's a stick to beat her with.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m not going to lie, I’ve raced here when I saw Hinch’s story. It’s bingo o’clock on here.

I feel sad that Pam has died, fed a diet that wasn’t appropriate for her daily. Poor Pam, I hope she didn’t suffer too much.

Hinch can get to duck if she thinks I feel sorry for her. She is cruel to animals. Henry will be next.

Reactions: 20
Bullshit.

You’re not unpopular with me.

My best friend is a vet and her husband is a dairy farmer. She wouldn’t hesitate to run outside in the middle of making dinner to save a cow’s life if he needed her help. They live and breathe it, and when she does something that heals a poorly heifer or saves a difficult birth, the relief is huge. They don’t ever want to lose an animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A bit late to the chicken talk, I notice she has mentioned the death of Pam - rip girl.

No timelines as to when this happened, so it could have been a while back, possible when they were locked away.

She will bleed this in a lot of stories and I bet her 'blether'' tonight.

Reactions: 13
Pam died a good while ago. Hinch needed to up her engagement especially after the scathing comments in the DM yesterday. So she used the death of a pet…low, very low. Just like hinting at Ronnie’s alleged neurodiversity for engagement.

The weight thing - that’s what happens when you use a tonne of filters. When your real, true self is seen in the wild - your sheep have many questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.