Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bingo video there someone posted with SSS and Label Lady, I had never seen it before. OMG she’s so odd! Hinch couldn’t stand the attention not being on her for what, 5 secs so she just threw the counters on to the table to get the camera on her? I watched it again and couldn’t see how she dropped anything, it did look like she just chucked them on purpose!
God she is so so weird!
It's just cringe......🙄 You can see her hand full of counters to the left. Strange behaviour

Reactions: 19
Kate/Kerry is definitely hinch,you know how she loves things in 3s with matchy names like her camels and her hens🧐 speaking of hens WHERES PAM!!!
I think Kerry is too bright for Hinch. I was going to say articulate but thought that was a reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The DM comments are the most negative I've ever seen and apart from Kerry and Traceybro her loyal sheep seem to have deserted her🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 17
I saw that Wikipedia page in the early hours and cried laughing! That, and those red minus figures make for a good start to the day! DM comments are scathing, looks like many have had it with her. 🥳
Happy Friday 😁 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You know,I don't think that's always the case.we assume things we read on here are in isolation?nope we come on here because there are many that thing and speak and hear what we did in regards to her.so I think it could be common alsobthat people like we once did speak like we do on here outside of here.for us to come here we just have had the same opinions and thoughts on her right?so common sense that others regardless of finding us 😍 👌 lovely lots yet just feel the same.
So I don't always assume its tattle just someone with like kinded views.which let's face it looking at the other comments,there are many.
You’re right. It’s not always the case that negative comments are from Tattlers and it seems as though the tide is turning, with some of her shoppers at least. But when people say “ATB”, “get well” and reference Fiddle or Pam going missing, it’s either Tattlers taking it off Tattle (which isn’t a good look for us) or lurking Hinch fans who are reading here then quoting bits to make it look like Tattlers. Either way, we don’t want it to undermine the comments that are being made or be used as an excuse to dismiss an opinion which could and should open the sheep’s eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if this slip in popularity will be blamed on previous management Gleam, or if she'll be able to take any responsibility herself

Reactions: 16
I wonder if this slip in popularity will be blamed on previous management Gleam, or if she'll be able to take any responsibility herself
She’s the Queen of Narcs - she’ll never take responsibility for anything -always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 27
Calling a bingo on her dramatically reappearing later today or tomorrow with some plagiarised quote and a cryptic reference to having something personal and upsetting going on, hence why she’s not been on here much guysssshh.

Reactions: 30
Calling a bingo on her dramatically reappearing later today or tomorrow with some plagiarised quote and a cryptic reference to having something personal and upsetting going on, hence why she’s not been on here much guysssshh.
Rinse repeat, boring

Reactions: 15
Morning hens! Sorry to ask but can someone please post the bingo video with trolomon as I havent seen it - I tried the link on wiki but it doesn't open for me xx

Reactions: 7
Do you think she forgets to work post? Her voice and opinions are so insignificant now I wonder why she even bothers.

Reactions: 9
Morning hens! Sorry to ask but can someone please post the bingo video with trolomon as I havent seen it - I tried the link on wiki but it doesn't open for me xx
It’s in here 🙂 (the second thing if it’s not showing in the post like for me)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re right. It’s not always the case that negative comments are from Tattlers and it seems as though the tide is turning, with some of her shoppers at least. But when people say “ATB”, “get well” and reference Fiddle or Pam going missing, it’s either Tattlers taking it off Tattle (which isn’t a good look for us) or lurking Hinch fans who are reading here then quoting bits to make it look like Tattlers. Either way, we don’t want it to undermine the comments that are being made or be used as an excuse to dismiss an opinion which could and should open the sheep’s eyes.
Exactly this, it gives Tattlers a bad name too. Keep Tattle references to Tattle. It's refreshing to read comments on the DM that are obviously from people not from here, but seeing the light all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s in here 🙂 (the second thing if it’s not showing in the post like for me)

Thank you! Blimey! She clearly throws the chips and pretends to have dropped something. What a loser! Me me meeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.