Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Own up, who has been on her Wikipedia page 🤣 (I just googled to find the DM article and had a little lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to love Penguin/Puffin they were always a sign of a really good book, publishing good quality books. Now they seem to be the only one that will touch the shite that influencers churn out. I'm sure they will learn one day.
So here’s my insight. I published a children’s book for charity. All profits went to a children’s hospital charity. So every £6 sold. Went to them.

while making it I heard the truth from an author about celeb authors. Everything is ghost written. Walliams (foul) Alesha Dixon, the bloke from Mc fly. None of them wrote them. All churned out from aspiring authors who are just paid a few hundred yes hundred, quid to churn out ‘best sellers’

I have banned all celeb authors in our house as I know the truth behind It all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
See this is why I can only manage one at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can manage, I have no idea how you juggle everything and that’s only what I know of you! Don’t disappear.. i only spotted it because I recognised the tit parenting from over in that thread and wanted to let you know during ‘edit’ time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can manage, I have no idea how you juggle everything and that’s only what I know of you! Don’t disappear.. i only spotted it because I recognised the tit parenting from over in that thread and wanted to let you know during ‘edit’ time.
Thank you ❤

I’ve started reading PTWM thread too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you ❤

I’ve started reading PTWM thread too 🙈
I’ve been reading those from the beginning, it’s a ride! Also got stuck into the Kate Hayes wiki the other day

This thread used to be a full time job but she’s so dull now I’ve had to branch out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been reading those from the beginning, it’s a ride! Also got stuck into the Kate Hayes wiki the other day

This thread used to be a full time job but she’s so dull now I’ve had to branch out 😅
Remember when we were going through a thread a day here?! It was a full time job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a quick look at the DM comments and I think DM Kate has now become a Kerry 😂 Freda or Sophie are having a ‘working’ day today just not on IG 😆
---
I'm surprised daily mail Kate hasn't reared her ugly head yet
I’ve just said I think she’s changed her name to Kerry - she’s mouthing off, defending the cult leader

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So here’s my insight. I published a children’s book for charity. All profits went to a children’s hospital charity. So every £6 sold. Went to them.

while making it I heard the truth from an author about celeb authors. Everything is ghost written. Walliams (foul) Alesha Dixon, the bloke from Mc fly. None of them wrote them. All churned out from aspiring authors who are just paid a few hundred yes hundred, quid to churn out ‘best sellers’

I have banned all celeb authors in our house as I know the truth behind It all.
That doesn't surprise me at all! I would never read a book by a 'celeb' author. Trash like Katie Price has a ton of books out, every single one is ghost written. Someone else doing the hard work and the 'celeb' taking the glory and the money. Its disgusting. At the very least the book should have 'ghost written by....for David Walliams' prominently in the cover. And the ghostwriter should absolutely get half the royalties.

Reactions: 27
We need to send a search party… both chicken Pam and Daily Mail Kate are missing (I’m only bothered about Pam though!😂)

Edited to add I’ll sleep easy knowing Kate is now Kerry and alive and well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's step away from her weight guys.i no I no roll your eyes at me.its too big of a subject though. Especially right now.tidays society,body ideal,bodynjmage issues are so huge right now.alot of ladies on here struggle themselves or have done...
And this is all I'm afraid to say it "really triggering" language.and it's playing into Sophie.i think weight,looks size isn't something we need to stay away from.aprt from when we actively see her bullshit about it. Buy this other stuff,for those not struggling or those who do it's really not helpful and actually harmful.
And this weight,diet,lose weight isn't actually right. We don't need her to lose weight if she's unhappy.we don't need her to be a "size" today's fstphobic society deems acceptable.lets jot fall down this trap.
The world conditioned enough to relate weight to size to health = thinner.lets not help Sophie in pedaling that narrative on here.
She's fultered the duck out of herself. That makes her a tosser rhat perpetuating the very thing that's just so beyond wrong for woman's body image.she is responsible for thousands of woman feeling tit.inadequate.self loathing.but on here.it should be a safe place.and that talk isn't.
Sorry to be that poster.
Those still wrapped up in that will no doubt call be a oversensitive snowflake. But bah.ive seen enough misery caused by her and her life disordered fuckery I've heard woman on here bravery on sharing their own story's.so lets try not fall down the weight rabbit whole

Reactions: 6
We need to send a search party… both chicken Pam and Daily Mail Kate are missing (I’m only bothered about Pam though!😂)

Edited to add I’ll sleep easy knowing Kate is now Kerry and alive and well 😂
I'd bloody love it if she came on to say they've been learning about life,animals,natural good cycle and so....ate the 🐔

Reactions: 3
Remember when we were going through a thread a day here?! It was a full time job 🤣
I thought her demise might be dramatic but seems like she’s just going to fade out into obscurity, even her tattle trolls cba anymore 😅

ETA demise from Instagram, I’m not that mean

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought her demise might be dramatic but seems like she’s just going to fade out into obscurity, even her tattle trolls cba anymore 😅

ETA demise from Instagram, I’m not that mean
Just think soon she'll be a distant memory... only coming back into the limelight when Ronnie writes a book about being exploited as a child and having a tit mother

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.