Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think soon she'll be a distant memory... only coming back into the limelight when Ronnie writes a book about being exploited as a child and having a tit mother
Oh don't this isn't fair to dangle this joyous moment.
She will be getting maaaaaad reading these and come back major passive fucked off aggressive with something won't she.haha.and she can't say it at us...but it so will be hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much better and like a weight lifted do people feel though, when she's not around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain how the bleeping hell it's acceptable for her to have yet another day off.... and still be raking in the money.
Imagine if we real working people did this. We'd of been years months ago

Reactions: 30
Just had a quick look at the DM comments and I think DM Kate has now become a Kerry 😂 Freda or Sophie are having a ‘working’ day today just not on IG 😆
---

I’ve just said I think she’s changed her name to Kerry - she’s mouthing off, defending the cult leader
Kate/Kerry is definitely hinch,you know how she loves things in 3s with matchy names like her camels and her hens🧐 speaking of hens WHERES PAM!!!

Reactions: 13
That bingo video there someone posted with SSS and Label Lady, I had never seen it before. OMG she’s so odd! Hinch couldn’t stand the attention not being on her for what, 5 secs so she just threw the counters on to the table to get the camera on her? I watched it again and couldn’t see how she dropped anything, it did look like she just chucked them on purpose!
God she is so so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
F066C46E-FDA0-4703-9464-080328B7708E.jpeg

Had a look at the comments for bedtime reading and look who we have in the comments. Clue - check out the punctuation..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought her demise might be dramatic but seems like she’s just going to fade out into obscurity, even her tattle trolls cba anymore 😅

ETA demise from Instagram, I’m not that mean
It was you!! You were the troll that wrote “end me” on her DM’s Because that’s the only place she reads!! 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dunno but she probably did well in creative writing, the intricacies she puts into her bullshit is consistently top form ✔
Probably failed any exam/essay that required a reference acknowledgement 😂😂😂😂😂
---
She's looking a tad thin there. Not shaming her but a few days ago she said she was struggling to loose weight? If anything she needs to put some on and look after herself rather than scrutinising herself in the mirror.
I actually preferred her as she was before the gastric band, she looked much healthier.
I just don't know what's real and what isn't these days though with the amount of filters and photoshopping she does. 🤷

View attachment 2113161
It's the filter she uses, hope that helps. She doesn't look like this. She has form for going on about how bad she looks, when the Hunch brand is officially on duty. She did it with the T.V interview for the NotanAuthor Notafarm book tour, she looked completely different from the stills the Lorraine SM posted, compared to the slimmed down filtered version she posted. it's a bizarre way to live, especially when she goes on about living her authentic self.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I never read comments off tattle cos most are tattlers taking it off tattle, and it makes it less fun to read ! It's a shame 😔
You know,I don't think that's always the case.we assume things we read on here are in isolation?nope we come on here because there are many that thing and speak and hear what we did in regards to her.so I think it could be common alsobthat people like we once did speak like we do on here outside of here.for us to come here we just have had the same opinions and thoughts on her right?so common sense that others regardless of finding us 😍 👌 lovely lots yet just feel the same.
So I don't always assume its tattle just someone with like kinded views.which let's face it looking at the other comments,there are many.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure it’s the light or a filter but where’s Raymond’s left eye gone🤔
You need to buy the LP to find out. 😂😂😂😂#oldschool
---
The alternative “Wee Blevvvva” of Sopha-Rose, who to be honessssscht, ain’t a natural at this blevvvering malarkey 🤭 (Volume needed 🔈)
View attachment 2113352
The most natural I have ever seen her eyebrows 😂😂😂 wheezing, gasping and pissing myself all at the same time. I need to follow a cleaning account for inssspppratrtiooooonn on how to clean it up.
bleeping brilliant @Wize Owl 😂😂😂😂😂 blessedbe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You need to buy the LP to find out. 😂😂😂😂#oldschool
---

The most natural I have ever seen her eyebrows 😂😂😂 wheezing, gasping and pissing myself all at the same time. I need to follow a cleaning account for inssspppratrtiooooonn on how to clean it up.
bleeping brilliant @Wize Owl 😂😂😂😂😂 blessedbe
I’m fankyou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 🥰 Best give Sopha’s account a wide birfffff for cleaning inssspiration…. the best tipsssh she’s got now is to try a bit of camel spit and polissssh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.