Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing 'good on Hinch' about it. She was actively posting just the two chickens to purposely create speculation and up her engagement. She used her so called loved dead pet to get her engagement up. Sickening. Henry won't be far behind Pam
Hinch is a calculating duck. The same woman who posted a picture of apple juice in a hospital room to cause speculation.

Her chicken dying is great engagement for her. Instead of saying when it happened, she first posted pictures of just the remaining two to get the speculation going

Who even does that.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
We should keep a tally of the animals that meet their demise with her.

*Flip
*Flop
*Pam
Henry will be added this year I reckon. She’ll go to pieces once he snuffs it. But she won’t do anything to stop it happening.
I’m not being flippant btw, I know how hard it is to lose an animal. My cat is nearly 20 and the thought of him inevitably dying soon has me in floods. But I do everything I can for him to keep him alive and healthy, Hinch claims to adore Henry but is actively killing him.
anyway, will she now get one more hen or 4, or 7? She’ll have to have a multiple of 3 after all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m guessing Pam was poorly when she bought the cat bed for the hens, to take her inside to keep an eye on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I personally find it weird how she words stuff….’I feel so sad and shed tears’ 🤔
Poor Pam though, it is upsetting when an animal passes, the thought of my cat going finishes me off.

She will be off for the weekend now, I wonder how her dad is. No mention of him again considering he was due to come home!

Reactions: 27
Poor Pam has been gone a while I think, we didn't see any of the chickens for ages!

I really hope she is telling the truth, small dogs are dreadful for getting chickens, my neighbour lost 4 in one day when the dog got out unnoticed and she did tease Henry with the chickens when they first arrived? 😒

Reactions: 20
So if she could tell them so clearly apart why did they need ID rings on their legs? I have a lot of chickens and I can tell them apart without rings.
And she's never once deviated from the ME ME ME narrative: SHE is upset for the boys - are the boys actually upset? I know when my children were that age and we lost animals they just accepted it - kids are nothing but resilient when it comes to death (well mine and their friends all were!).

1682071811442.png

Reactions: 22
Poor Pam has been gone a while I think, we didn't see any of the chickens for ages!

I really hope she is telling the truth, small dogs are dreadful for getting chickens, my neighbour lost 4 in one day when the dog got out unnoticed and she did tease Henry with the chickens when they first arrived? 😒
Apparently they were the best of friends 🙄🙄 she definitely had Henners around them a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I personally find it weird how she words stuff….’I feel so sad and shed tears’ 🤔
Poor Pam though, it is upsetting when an animal passes, the thought of my cat going finishes me off.

She will be off for the weekend now, I wonder how her dad is. No mention of him again considering he was due to come home!
I love how she tells her followers she loves them, but only drip feeds them snippets, takes them along on her woe is me acts, takes their sympathy and comments, but never tells them what happens at the end. She is constantly drip feeding and I’m so fed up of influencers like her using this method for engagement and ultimately sales

Reactions: 23
Bloody hell…you all called the chicken. See nothing has changed - excellent detection skills Hinch Tattlers! Brings back the trauma of Flip & Flop 🙃🥲🐟

Reactions: 31
She doesn't need to "toughen up", there's nothing wrong in feeling sad that a pet has passed away. What she does need to do though is sort out her obese dog and stop buying animals that she doesn't have adequate space for.

Reactions: 39
... and I've just had another thought - if what she's saying is true that Pam was eating and drinking OK and still laying eggs* whilst not leaving the nest box she may have gone broody ... and some broody hens can be really quite vicious. I have the scars to prove it from one of mine. She might have thought Pam had turned on her and so got rid of her. Just a theory but it's the right time of year for hens to go broody.
* and how would she know she was still laying unless she got 3 eggs a day every day which is rather unlikely, although we all know how she lied about how many eggs she was getting.

Reactions: 15
I love how she tells her followers she loves them, but only drip feeds them snippets, takes them along on her woe is me acts, takes their sympathy and comments, but never tells them what happens at the end. She is constantly drip feeding and I’m so fed up of influencers like her using this method for engagement and ultimately sales
It really annoys me…she must get her followers messaging her asking for an update on her dad so I don’t believe she has simply forgotten to update them. As you say it’s all for engagement! It’s all just so wrong!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.