Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it’s sad that the chicken has died and for once she’s phrased it pretty well for her level of skill. However I question how long she would have pretended the chicken was still alive if it hadn’t been for tattle noticing it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Poor Pam.

She’s up in the big garden in the sky. Let’s hope she’s not being chased by Delilah 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
We should keep a tally of the animals that meet their demise with her.

*Flip
*Flop
*Pam

Reactions: 45
Of course it’s sad that the chicken has died and for once she’s phrased it pretty well for her level of skill. However I question how long she would have pretended the chicken was still alive if it hadn’t been for tattle noticing it.
Agreed! Yes its very sad and awful for the children. But how long a go did tattle notice? Has to have been a good few weeks. Just like flip and flop again

Reactions: 27
Good on Hinch for addressing the Pam situation, although I feel like she had to given the comments here, but especially the comments on the DM. That said, the post was, at least, sincere I feel.

I lost a pet late last year, and it really is heartbreaking. I don't know if I will ever get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Pam but can we also give a thought for the poor hens that will be subjected to fitting in with her disney narrative that fur and bleeping FEATHEREES must get along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Good on Hinch for addressing the Pam situation, although I feel like she had to given the comments here, but especially the comments on the DM. That said, the post was, at least, sincere I feel.

I lost a pet late last year, and it really is heartbreaking. I don't know if I will ever get over it.
Wonder how long it would have taken her to say something or was she just showing the two hens recently on purpose in order to increase engagement from people wondering where Pam was? I honestly think there is nothing genuine about this woman. If losing this hen has upset her, imagine what losing Henry would be like. Get walking that dog! Her and Jamie have the luxury of time, being at home, kids at nursery and pre school, daily support from family, YET they fail to exercise their own dog. A run in the garden just isn’t enough. Henry needs to scent and smell, and to be stimulated and be played with. These are his basic needs.
---
Poor Pam but can we also give a thought for the poor hens that will be subjected to fitting in with her disney narrative that fur a bleeping FEATHEREES must get along.
And she’s just said she’s getting more hens..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
RIP Pam! I’m glad you got to live out the last of your days in relative freedom away from a battery cage ❤
(Even if Hinch isn’t the best chicken owner…)

Reactions: 28
Sunday lunch sorted in the Hinch household then… can’t flush a chook down the lav and pine it like the 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's nothing 'good on Hinch' about it. She was actively posting just the two chickens to purposely create speculation and up her engagement. She used her so called loved dead pet to get her engagement up. Sickening. Henry won't be far behind Pam

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
poor pam, I want to feel like her post was genuine but we all know what she’s like, she’s been hiding it for ages. she probably fed her something she shouldn’t have ate, but I hope not.

Reactions: 24
RIP Pam 💙. Although suspect she died a lot longer ago than Hinch is making out (shocker, I know!)

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Aw that's a shame about Pam. Dare I say that I almost sympathise on her with this one. I have always had pets since I was a baby and now I'm 40, so animals always been part of my household. I cried like a baby when one of my cats passed away last year :(
But would she have mentioned it if it wasn't brought up and questioned where Pam was? Also for all we know she could have died ages ago esp with her pre records. It's hard what to know is accurate and what isn't with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.