Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all bollocks anyway 'struggling to lose weight' my arse. She's never ever tried to lose weight, just opted straight for a privately done gastric band and surgery, she was only 21, and we've seen pictures of her as a teen at school so it's not like she was overweight for years, tried loads of diets and exercised :rolleyes: She's just downright lazy.
lazy at losing weight
Lazy mum
Lazy wife

Reactions: 19
I will love this clip forevaaaaah! (Do you think she regrets this one yet?? 🤔🤣)
Well, I think if she didn’t hate me for this:

4D2DF2CB-B81F-45A9-863E-52BDE1A389A9.jpeg

Or this:

She probably does every time I post this:

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
A few fans have caught up on here and signed up to a DM account, defending her. Apparently she is often seen out and about in Maldon without makeup on. Yeah right. I wouldn’t be surprised if she put make up on before she got up in the morning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A few fans have caught up on here and signed up to a DM account, defending her. Apparently she is often seen out and about in Maldon without makeup on. Yeah right. I wouldn’t be surprised if she put make up on before she got up in the morning. 😂
Any sign of Kate yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t generally think that the comments section of the Mail should be held as representative of public opinion, but in this case I think it’s a very good sign that the tide is turning. Her PR have tried to push (paid for) these stories, but they’re massively backfiring.
The negative comments are significantly more than the positive ones & even the sheep aren’t coming out in force to support her. The supporting comments are fairly lame, along the lines of don’t be mean, she’s a good mum (which obviously she’s not!) There’s not a single “be kond” and even DM Kate has given up the backstairs ghost and is nowhere to be seen.
I’m sure right now that Soph is (as she would say) exactly where she deserves to be, which I reckon is in the camel shed, snogging Roy & maxing out the credit card buying bots.

Reactions: 39
Sorry if already posted lol
A44B536A-7C65-4952-B207-DFD38499588B.jpeg

---
This ad woo hoo hoo 😂 sorry I’m sleep deprived right now
192EDEAD-E029-4576-92D4-AA29A637C6F1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I popped into home bargains earlier and whilst perusing the shelves heard Sopha's, not a cleanah voice booming through the shop encouraging me to buy her cuntry garden range. It's not selling well, shame 😂
Also, Pam she's more than likely carked it. Sad but they don't have a long life. They are, for such simple little things, can be quite complex health wise.. I think perhaps a fox had her hence the silence. I had chickens a few years ago and lost a few to the local fox. The reason I stopped keeping them was the rats. Awful. And with hers and the Wws she will definitely have rats.

Reactions: 22
I don’t generally think that the comments section of the Mail should be held as representative of public opinion, but in this case I think it’s a very good sign that the tide is turning. Her PR have tried to push (paid for) these stories, but they’re massively backfiring.
The negative comments are significantly more than the positive ones & even the sheep aren’t coming out in force to support her. The supporting comments are fairly lame, along the lines of don’t be mean, she’s a good mum (which obviously she’s not!) There’s not a single “be kond” and even DM Kate has given up the backstairs ghost and is nowhere to be seen.
I’m sure right now that Soph is (as she would say) exactly where she deserves to be, which I reckon is in the camel shed, snogging Roy & maxing out the credit card buying bots.
It’ll be telling if stories keep appearing but comments are turned off or moderated

Reactions: 14
I dont think there is anything wrong with Pam think shes purposely only put a pic on with just two to get the sheep asking where the other one is

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.