Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Omg give the kids a proper icelolly , or atleast little milk ones if they prefer creamier textures. My freezer is never not full of the big multipack of icelollies and icecream lollies from Aldi. My kids love them! They do no frigging harm!

She's OK with her ben&j every night though isn't she, little miss mugshot dinner, ben and jerry supper.

Reactions: 40

Wize Owl

VIP Member
“I’ve just finished my food shop” translates to she’s just opened the gate and let the Tesco delivery driver bring it to the door.... nothing wrong with supermarket deliveries, I have them, but I don’t tend I go and do that shop 🙄

That’s the most pathetic food shop for a family I’ve seen.... where’s the actual food, meals for four people + fiddle. The veg is for the menagerie 🌽🥕

So, it’s Charlie Bigham’s fish pie for Sopha and fishcakes for NoNob, followed by yet more B&J ice cream for Sopha tonight and every night..... what about the boyssssh and the rest of the week 🤷🏻‍♀️ Silly me, they live on take-away, pub lunches and Fiddle’s lip schmackkkking roasssht dinsssh 🤭

She’s stepped back around 5+ years with her content: Showing off the food shop ✔ Get ready with me ✔ What next?
1) She’ll show herself in workout gear tend exercising.
2) Packing suitcases for holidays, except she‘ll show lots of bags for life already packed.
3) What’s in her handbag, multiple phones, spare stick-on eyebrows and Fiddle’s speciaaaal lace handkerchief spritzed with her perfume.
4) She’ll suddenly start baking banana bread.
5) Ice bucket challenge.
6) Dance routine to Blurred Lines, with NoNob and Fiddle joining in.

Her content is dire, boring.... she’s grasping at straws with her grabby claws 🦞😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
If that's how she treats her kids on camera then what the fuck goes on off camera. It explains why she's constantly going on about them being naughty because kids will play up for attention - even negative attention is attention in their eyes.

Kids are hard work and arseholes but that's kids for you. Our job is to teach and guide them.
Fuck me, I've lost my shit with my kids at times and thanked the fucking lord that 7pm finally rolled around, but then I was a single working parent of 3, with zero help from anyone trying to navigate their emotions because their Dad was exactly like her - even as adults they're still affected by it all, so take note No Nob

Those boys are an inconvenience to her, born for content and for Jamie.
Her fake arse set up hand holding posts that she makes him post about her being mother of the year is convincing no one (with half a brain cell)

I hope she carries on with her blethers because it's showing everyone what she's really like.
She can plagiarise sickly quotes all she likes but she can't hide the contempt and disdain for them in her facial expressions

• Heart
  • Sad

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
She could have “blethered” while doing her essential evening shining of the sink. You don’t need to show your face Shophoe love, just the usual gloved hand will do.

I suspect she hasn’t actually got anything to say because despite what she tries to portray she is dull and her life is dull.

ETA I’m not sure where Shophoe came from but I’m owning it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
I think the reason she feels discontented and inadequate is that she believes everyone else’s lives are Insta perfect. They’re not. But ironically she herself feeds that narrative by her highly-manufactured and saccharine posts.

Family life isn’t perfect and my kids can be utterly obnoxious at times. I had two boys the same age and fighting is part and parcel of that. But she’s so scared to be left alone with both of them that she hasn’t learnt how to deal with them. It’s painfully obvious. She needs to get off her phone, decline the offer of help from her mum and husband, and spend a day out and about to learn how to cope with her own children.

MaldonMalaise

Well unless they’re having pampers en croute and bin bag trifle I really have no fucking clue what she’s planning to feed a family of four on with that “haul”…

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Better get your wellies out because I think she may be going down the car boot route 🤣
Coming soon to channel 5…
Cash in the Annexe
Join Mrs Hinch as she sells the surplus books, cleaning supplies and Tesco homewares and loungewear she’d previously bought in an attempt to look more popular.
A Get Well production hunnay.

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
6722B845-C83D-4CD5-9600-0E64727017D2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Since when does Lonnie have any toys to flush down the toilet?
Why would Ronnie throw the whole thing away? Unless he’s seen mummaz do that in a strop and was replicating her behaviour. Maybe he thought he was just putting the packaging in the bin and got confused. Meanwhile trollomon smashes out a late night chat that actually made me chuckle.

Rach8456

VIP Member
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
Tune in to todays episode of things that never fucking happened 🙄

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Roof cleaning.... borrrrrrrrrrring
Family food shop.... pathetic
B&M haul/giveaway....borrrrrrrrrrring AND pathetic
Riveting content from hinch 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Do you know what sofa yeah sometime I do count down the minutes until bed time, it’s been raining all day here, I don’t drive, I’m having a massive fibro flare up so in a lot of pain and mr pineapple has been at work since 6am so I’ve had all my kids all by myself stuck indoors all day, some times it gets a bit much and by dinner time I’m exhausted but you know what I start our bedtime routine at 6pm because by then I’ve fed (a homemade nutritious meal) my kids, I’ve spent hours playing barbies, building blocks/Lego, playing cafes and board games to keep my kids minds active and stimulated, when my kids want to be with me while I cook we do play doh or have a kitchen disco not moan about them constantly

Get a fucking clue woman!

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Alright babe. You tell yourself that.
View attachment 2102656
What's she going to do with the home stuff though? It's evident from the comments on any article or on her own fucking FB page that everyone's a bit tired with her stale style. Is she really so deluded that she thinks she's going to make a (decent) living off producing and selling her own stuff herself?

I am genuinely awaiting this venture with a hefty tub of popcorn because it's going to be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Yes flockdown ends on 18th, but that still doesn't mean they're allowed out to roam. Biosecurity measures should still be in place and all effort to limit contact (direct and indirect) between captive and wild birds should be made.
Letting your children manhandle the chickens around the garden is not any of that.

She's such a thick cunt. I'm so tired with her at the moment.

• Heart

Charlie&Lulu

Just had a run in with my 17 year old toddler…if she thinks it’s hard now, wait until they’re that age and think they know everything and will not engage in any advice. I don’t think she will respond well with that level of attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart

msvilla12

Re her last story. I think we can safely say that we can put that in the bulging “Things that never happened“ file. Along with the three tutting grannies, the man eating paper, the non existent cold sores, the Amazon guy delivering at 5am and everyone shitting all over the floor at The Grey House.

Sophie, IF those stories have a grain of truth, then you have size 5 footzz that’s on you, your lazy husband and your useless parenting. Do you understand that children mirror the behaviour of their parents? iF Ronni e threw that gingerbread man straight in the bin, he’s just copying your behaviour, how disposable things are to you. And you always said his favourite place was the tip so he’s used to chucking things away. And how Lennie managed to escape the grabby hands of three adults, have time to wrap his non existent toys in toilet roll and flush them down the toilet is beyond me. Maybe stop perving on the roof cleaning guy and start watching your toddlers.

Anyway, keep on with the nonsense stories, you‘re becoming more transparent by the day. Your new management team are doing a great job. Enjoy your clean roof. Hope it starts leaking very soon 👍🏻

• Haha