Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
What utter bollocks she has just made up to slate her kids AGAINNNNNN 🙄🙄🙄 the fact that she put "I took Ron to Gregg's...." confirms she's bullshitting ...since when has she EVER gone anywhere on her OWN with either of her children 🤣🤣
Those tracksuits are hideous and sooooo chavvy 🥴

Reactions: 49

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Yeah Sophie the yawning on your latest video is exactly how we all feel about your content right now. Honestly you come across as if you hate your own kids- you’re not even doing the routine, Inch sounds like he’s doing all the work himself! Also why are your kids still up so late? No wonder they don’t sleep! Never miss the opportunity to eye fuck yourself and pout into the camera eh? You’re a grown woman and a MUM- start acting like it you utter cretin!!!!

Reactions: 49

JMS123

Chatty Member
I’m not a SS fan girl but her Easter table looked really nice, particularly the blossom cut from the garden. She’s no angel but at least her kids look like they’re having fun and her crafts go beyond a load of tat from B&M.

it must rankle with Soph. A tv show, ITS collab, all the things that could have been Hinch’s if she’d had the right skills (and was vaguely articulate). Rather than beggy and desperate posts hoping that Amazon or B&M sign her up in some form.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve just bumped into Sophie’s new bestie - Molly Mae 😂 she was with Tommy but no sign of Bambi

Edit just to say I was shocked by Mollys appearance without an Instagram filter!!

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
When I have a couple of hours to myself I don’t get my ‘hinch’ on 1- cos it’s a made up phrase courtesy of some ad agency 2- I have too much on Netflix that needs watching and those mini eggs aren’t going eat themselves

• Haha
  • Heart

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
These are small children and only just starting to learn to regulate their emotions. That’s the fights and bickering.

Trouble is their adult mother also seems unable to regulate her own emotions properly, what with the insta outburst which will be the tip of the iceberg, and god knows what else they see and experience.

Poor kids, they’ve little chance of emotionally maturing over the years when this is the situation. Adults should be there to help kids learn to regulate the big feelings they have but there’ll be little chance here.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Why does she clean the already clean high chair with rubber gloves on but the bog without 🤮
The rubber gloves come out for one of two reasons:

1. It's not her cleaning or filming, and the gloves hide the hands and/or hairy arms
2. It is her but she's hiding her nails so she can reuse the footage at a later date

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Danielle0120

VIP Member
This makes me mad as well. All these heavily discounted (if not free) holidays handed out to these z listers all the time. I see Billie Faiers is on another long haul holiday having only been on a #gifted one to Abu Dhabi with her sister in February. If anyone dares to criticise their freebie jet set life style you get the usual defensive sheep comments saying how they deserve it and how hard they work for this lifestyle. No, they absolutely don't fucking work hard for this lifestyle....in what world do the sheep think advertising a few products a day on IG is the same as working shifts, a straightforward 9 5pm even, arranging childcare for your children, making family meals every day, cleaning your house each day (not having sneaky help to do it) and so on. It's not the same - they don't fucking work hard for it and then they flaunt it in everyone's face knowing the thicko's (who have paid for it for them!) will also defend them!
They all act dumb the weeks leading up to leaving too. Look at Stacey, oh guys we need a family holiday now Belle is here, does anyone have any recommendations. Oh thanks everyone, we've found a great location and it's all booked. ✈
Acting like she paid for it. When she could afford it 5x over herself.
She could of gave that holiday away as a huge giveaway, she gets enough free. It wouldn't of hurt her to do, she could've and would've got another holiday for free to make up for it.

Just like Hinch could do huge giveaways with all the sofas and mattresses so she's wastefully been gifted.

I just hope Hinch doesn't get the free holidays to amazing places, it'll make her head even bigger. She suits Center parks, not somewhere like Abu Dhabi!!! Fuck THAT
---
Lurker here but don't post much. Looking at Henry I just thought, have we ever seen her use the dog washing station she had put in? I don't recall ever seeing it again after it was finished. Is that because Henry doesn't go out much so isn't dirty that often? 🤷‍♀️🤔
Its on her highlights. The last time Henry used that dog room, along with the thousand pound worth of accessories such as shampoos and the dog hairdryer, was 50 weeks ago. 👍🏻
I fully believe he's not been in it since then cos she'd of shown it as content. He just gets squeeeeeeezed through the groomers doors instead

• Heart

Chatty Member
Why does she post a quote about "the unique challenges each of us face" over a photo of Jamie and the boys?
Yes, I'm sure that it's really challenging having two healthy children and a husband who (on the face of it) loves and adores you.
Jeez, I don't know how she copes!
Exactly this!!!!
My husband and I have come to terms with never having children……it’s no one’s fault, it’s no one’s problem but it’s the cards we’ve been dealt 🤷🏻‍♀️ would we love kids?! Yes of course!!

• Heart

sociallybackward

Too busy shaming her children to do a wee blether. What do poor Ron and Lon look like?!?! The matching outfits really give me the ick.

Reactions: 46

Rach8456

VIP Member
No blevva tonight lads as she’s had the aul trout pout topped up and knows she can’t hide it until it stops looking like a baboons arsehole.

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I had hens for years before I got sick of their shit. Quite literally. It was everywhere! Plus they stink. At no point in all those years, did a hen patiently wait at my feet to be picked up. Bore off you liar. They did used to peck at the back door though When they were hungry, or follow me out to the washing line. But never stood looking up at me lovingly so that I’d pick them up!

Also, her use of the word alot sickens my happiness. Two words Soph. It’s two words. A. Lot. Am fankyu.

• Heart

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Does she think a hair cut makes Henry look more svelte? Sadly it only highlights how obese he is. He just doesn’t look well at all and she can’t see it. Barrel is not the shape an active working breed should be!

• Sad
  • Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Not an AD or a gifted service but in the last post "who knew we could even get this done". If it wasn't gifted then you must've booked it yourself. How did you book it yourself if you didn't know that this service was available? And the company is based at the other end of the country so if they didn't reach out to her with some sort of deal how did she ever find them? Are we supposed to believe that two blokes drove their van up from Southampton, unexpectedly jet washed her entire roof and then charged her for it? I'm sorry, it's rubbish.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmaoooo
Tesco drooped ya Soph, chill out
The way she's worded that has made it sound like ah well I'm better than tesco now, off to bigger and better FFFFings. Like what exactly? Frigging shut ya mugshot hole 🤫

• Haha
  • Sick

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Hahaha she's had to acknowledge the tesco news!!! "Go grab yourself a barg.."
She's fooling no one - pretending they were a stepping stone and she's leaving them behind! As if 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45