Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s clearly got some work going on there. Look in the background of that Henry video. Lots of cables/ hose pipe/ extension lead action going on and some sort of poled structure on its side by the back door. I’d say animal enclosure is fully under way and it’s noisy/ she can’t not catch the work happening in the background easily hence the quiet periods.
83B93383-A9DD-4639-9291-0400CFE7F810.jpeg

Reactions: 39

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Oh my God, I just saw Hinch’s morning post on Instagram. Apparently she’s got alpacas !!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Well if her diet didn't consist of shit such as mug shots and ice cream all the time then she might have more energy to get off the sofa once in a while. The constant cold sores and tiredness are because she doesn't go out in the fresh air much. Going out in the garden and shagging the wooly wankers doesn't count. She seems to prefer to sit on her arse reading Tattle, eye fucking herself on Insta, and belittling her husband and kids instead.
Sort your diet and lifestyle out Sopha, you will feel much better in the long run. And don't blame ya bairns all the time for why you are run down and tired. Makes you sound like a selfish prick. ATV.

The irony of putting a quote up about being gentle to one and another. When she’s barking at her kids , and always snapping at them!!!! Is she thick.

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
So she basically came on to belittle her kids being kids again. Something not at all right with her

• Sad

Fluffy20

VIP Member
That last post of the boys was like a police mug shot showing the suspects and detailing their crimes. I’m sorry Hinch but with 3 adults in the house full time how on earth did Lennie have time to take his toys into the bathroom and try to flush them down the toilet? He’s a toddler ffs, why is no one watching him?

• Haha

cosytoes

Joe Swash throwing shade “say thank you” Manner cost nothing grinch. She’s seriously dragging those boys up. I feel so sad for them. No boundaries, no fun just scripted content. Run Ronnie run and take Lonnie and Honrie with you. Find the Onnie people

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
All this B&M stuff. It’s still just her walking into a shop, pretending to be anxious and shocked that HER NAME is on a bottle of detergent. HER NAME. Surely she needs to go beyond this by now. Walk into the shop. Own it. Talk to customers about the product - what it smells like; what it does; what makes it special etc. not just tapping; sniffing and guffawing as if she’s the competition winner. Get over it now. It’s not about YOU. It’s about the product and it’s about the customers.

I do love how she describes the CHAOS whilst showing two perfectly calm, lovely looking lads watching tv.
Just say you only digital parent luv 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

RamonaRiva

Has anyone seen the video that is doing the rounds on Instagram from Bill Murray? He claims that his grandchildren were involved in an attempted kidnapping in Essex. What ever happened, it's obviously shaken the family up and is bloody terrifying that something like this could happen when you're out for a family walk.

If something like this doesn't make Sopha wake up and stop exploiting her children then I don't think anything will. Her little boys are so recognisable now, she has sold every part of their lives for insta fame. 🙄 If someone wanted to kidnapp them then they'd only need to watch her bloody stories to know their whereabouts or routine, she even makes her house layout public knowledge. It's honestly terrifying how little she does to protect those little boys.

• Sad

Star12

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed she always puts ‘but we wouldn’t change them for the world’ at the end of every story where she is slagging them off. Hoping this will justify the fact that all she does is slag her children off?!

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She’s called in sick for the blever tonight. I knew she’d be as consistant as the elf on the shelf routine 👌🏻

• Haha
They gifted Stacey Solomon and apparently she tagged the company. Hinch doesn’t care - just takes and isn’t grateful at all. I do wish that Instagram made it a rule that anything gifted is made clear , otherwise it looks like these instascammers are actually buying all these clothes for their kids when they aren’t. I’d imagine we’d all be wealthier if we didn’t have to buy clothing and shoes for our kids. They have no concept of reality. They are on the constant look out for the next free thing.
I wish these small businesses would stop sending these grabby cunts freebies!

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
21k?? No fucking way, absolute bullshit 😡
No idea why this has boiled my piss but ffs, it’s clear she fucking buys them!! Cunt
I think of it in the long term, two possible scenarios.
Instagram do a crack down and delete all bots or bring in stricter verification and she loses over a million followers overnight, exposing her for the bot buyer she is. She loses integrity and respect from her partnerships and it falls apart for her.

Or

She continues to spaff money up the greige panelled walls buying her way to 5 million (convinced this is her target to fuck off). In the meantime, Mrs Hinch™ loses earning power and she can't maintain the costs of Not-A-Farm, even if J-Dog goes back to work. She refuses to work because she's Mrs Hinch™ the famoush shleb. She has an epicfanny that buying bots wasn't it, she's wasted her money and years for nothing. She ghostwrites a script based on this and it becomes a hallmark Christmas movie.

• Haha
  • Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
She needs to get a real job working there and not piss about playing tills like she did one time in Home Bargains. She's acting like a giggling little girl being allowed in the adult staff room. It's just taking the fucking piss and is actually an insult to us real hard working people.
Would love to see all these influencers lives crash down beneath them so they have to go out and get a proper job working long 12 hour days 5/6 days a week.
I worked in retail for 10 years and if that braggy, incoherent lunatic had appeared in our break room acting like it’s all just a big joke to her, I’d have been really pissed off.

Retail can be a difficult, demanding job that is often long hours and underpaid. My colleagues and I would often go into the break room for a rant after being sworn at or verbally abused or were just exhausted. Or we’d go in there to pick up wage slips and stress about how, even on pay day, we were going to pay for stuff and this was a few years ago now, when there wasn’t the cost of living crisis on. So to have someone like her appear and be laughing/wheezing at nothing and making out like she understood working in retail and how shops work now just because someone has let her put something on a shelf, I’d have found it a real insult.

She’s so out of touch, and so are her management if they have arranged this.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
What are they wearing? Looks like the uniform of a youth detention centre.

• Haha