Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch: I just love supporting small, local businesses.

Also Mrs Hinch: I got a freebie roof clean from this company based 130 miles away in Southampton.
---
I really wish some sheep or someone prominent would call her (and other influencers) out on this. Why would these companies operate on a loss just for the chance at a bit of business? The fuel cost for the ~250 mile round trip is ridiculous to begin with, nevermind labour and materials.
It honestly boggles my mind as to why a non-local company would offer a discount or freebie this far away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
My god, when my kids were Ron’s age they were in bed at 7pm, story done and lights off, including my son who would be up an hour later and an hour after that and an hour after that and so forth!! Give those boys some routine and consistency ffs!!
And the eye rolls and looks when Ron was talking to her and putting the clip in her hair……Jesus Christ, if I could reach through the phone and slap her I would do!! God forbid her child wants some attention but yet again she’s got the phone in her hand when she should be putting them to bed. Them poor boys must be so confused if and when she actually smiles at them…….’what is this strange look on mummaz face’ because all they are used to is is glares, eye rolls and looks of pure despair from her 💔💔☹☹ xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Louanne

VIP Member
Imagine how her kids are going to feel later in life when they realise their whole childhood was them being used by their unhinged mother to sell, sell, sell.
And when she wasn't using them for that, she spent all her time moaning about how awful they are for engagement.
Cunt.

• Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh I think she’s also hoping to beg herself a trip to Dubai. She’s started following the “trending travel” company who gifted the Dubai trip to trollomon.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cazza77

Oh I think she’s also hoping to beg herself a trip to Dubai. She’s started following the “trending travel” company who gifted the Dubai trip to trollomon.
This makes me mad as well. All these heavily discounted (if not free) holidays handed out to these z listers all the time. I see Billie Faiers is on another long haul holiday having only been on a #gifted one to Abu Dhabi with her sister in February. If anyone dares to criticise their freebie jet set life style you get the usual defensive sheep comments saying how they deserve it and how hard they work for this lifestyle. No, they absolutely don't fucking work hard for this lifestyle....in what world do the sheep think advertising a few products a day on IG is the same as working shifts, a straightforward 9 5pm even, arranging childcare for your children, making family meals every day, cleaning your house each day (not having sneaky help to do it) and so on. It's not the same - they don't fucking work hard for it and then they flaunt it in everyone's face knowing the thicko's (who have paid for it for them!) will also defend them!

• Heart

Erica24

Chatty Member
Come on Tattle people. Hands up who has been influenced to book a roof clean?
Nah didn't think so :m
I have actually been sat in the garden this afternoon watching the birds picking at the bits of moss on my roof feasting on all the insects. Cuntchops has killed a whole microclimate, removed a valuable food source for birds and washed a load of chemicals into the water system in the last couple of days. Fucking prick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Yeah soph.. that video was totally about the roof 🙄🙄 stop being a thirsty creep and leave men doing their jobs alone you weirdo. Always giggling and gawking at the tradesmen she hires, somebody regrets marrying jimbobnojob now hes in his mid 40s and doesnt look the same i think

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Moaning about the toys going backwards and forwards in the playroom. Yet you never see toys is the bairns bedrooms. Infact it takes her all of 30 seconds to tidy their rooms because there's nothing in them. She's lucky enough to have a spare room made for the boys to play in, but gets aggy over them actually playing with toys. Yanno, ain't that what kids do? 🤷🤷

• Heart
On hinchs comment on SSS post 🙄🙄🙄View attachment 2094340
They gifted Stacey Solomon and apparently she tagged the company. Hinch doesn’t care - just takes and isn’t grateful at all. I do wish that Instagram made it a rule that anything gifted is made clear , otherwise it looks like these instascammers are actually buying all these clothes for their kids when they aren’t. I’d imagine we’d all be wealthier if we didn’t have to buy clothing and shoes for our kids. They have no concept of reality. They are on the constant look out for the next free thing.

Horridhenrietta

My heart just broke for the poor little one. Leave the camera & the preening & focus on your Child for crying out loud! I want to introduce a flying wet kipper to her chops at the face she pulled when the littleone (not sure if R or L) started talking to her - she looked so irritated & didn't even try to hide it 😡.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The hunzzz who have probably never even looked at their roof before will currently be outside fretting that it needs cleaning…. there will soon be a shortage of extra long jet wash hoses and extra tall ladders 🪜 I think A&E departments better brace themselves for an influx of hunzzz with injuries and needing oramorph 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 51

mgh727

VIP Member
Nothing says essential purchase and relatable as f*ck like having someone jet wash your roof in a cost of living crisis

• Heart
God she’s a massive cunt.
was that Ronnie saying mummy let me help you.She doesn’t deserve that boy. More proof right there. Why the fuck does she hate her own kids so much!!! What Ronnie is doing is perfectly normal. He just wants to be around his mum

also Get ur ducking kids to bed. It’s 9pm No wonder they dont Sleep if they’re still up now with bright lights on and tv blaring
The way she counted down 1/2/3 she sounded so irritated

she needs to fuck off. And when she does fuck
Off some more!!

---
Her face is so filtered that her coldsore isn’t even visible.
She’s probably got the cold sore from the wooly wankers

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
meant to say at the time but the Easter Bunny/Peter Rabbit debacle made me think of the Holiday Armadillo

• Haha
Reactions: 50

dollypumpkin

This just popped up on my Facebook. Interesting that they say ‘She’s made the difficult decision to bring the incredibly successful partnership to a close as she moves to develop other exciting projects of her own which was not possible whilst working exclusively with Tesco."

Also, have they let slip what her new animals are going to be? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Charlie&Lulu

Loving the new title!!!!

QUOTE="IrishCatlady, post: 14723359, member: 104315"]
She still hasn't commented on SSS Easter post🤭🤭🤭
[/QUOTE]

She’s fuming, SSS manages to pull off a relatively private late Easter celebration whilst juggling 3 young children and jet lag. The thing is, SSS just took some nice photos and wrote a passage - no forced videos and performing for the camera, those photos are family photos capturing memories, no child shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

kittykitty123

I had hens for years before I got sick of their shit. Quite literally. It was everywhere! Plus they stink. At no point in all those years, did a hen patiently wait at my feet to be picked up. Bore off you liar. They did used to peck at the back door though When they were hungry, or follow me out to the washing line. But never stood looking up at me lovingly so that I’d pick them up!

Also, her use of the word alot sickens my happiness. Two words Soph. It’s two words. A. Lot. Am fankyu.
Isn’t it funny how every single one of her animals get ‘attached’ to her, like animals out of a Disney film 😂😂😂

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Imagine saying you can’t be bothered to wash your face because your kids exhaust you, right next to your kids who can hear every word. While pulling a nasty repulsed face at them, while filming yourself with a filter on to post online for people you don’t know in order to earn money from this.

Just imagine.

She is the architect of all their ´invisible’ yet visible issues.

• Sad