Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship.

Thread title courtesy of @IrishCatlady as suggested by @Duchessofmanchester. Thread titles taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Mrs Hinch has been mostly complaining about the kids and about Jaymee watching the football. Ron and Lon were treated to the most boring Easter egg hunt in the history of Easter egg hunts. Then, as the Easter Bunny was otherwise engaged at Make-Up friends house, Peter Rabbit was invited to tend farm to scare the bejesus out of Ronnie and be slobbered over by Royoioi. Sophie rounded off her Easter content by starting a row on the page of a small business who had sent her Easter hampers for the boys, but who she failed to tag until the day before Easter Sunday meaning the actual promotion was for nothing, and then putting another nail in Henners coffin by letting him scoff the dog treats in his hamper! She’s now got bored of blethering and has gone awol, appearing only briefly to complain about how naughty the boys are…again!

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is a must read for newbies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Loving the new title!!!!

QUOTE="IrishCatlady, post: 14723359, member: 104315"]
She still hasn't commented on SSS Easter post🤭🤭🤭
[/QUOTE]

She’s fuming, SSS manages to pull off a relatively private late Easter celebration whilst juggling 3 young children and jet lag. The thing is, SSS just took some nice photos and wrote a passage - no forced videos and performing for the camera, those photos are family photos capturing memories, no child shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Not being smug here but did I not say when she was taking the boys to the book signing about kidnapping???

Reactions: 9
meant to say at the time but the Easter Bunny/Peter Rabbit debacle made me think of the Holiday Armadillo

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Such a miserable old cow. Yet again taking a cheap shot at her kids by moaning about them to a load of strangers. 🙄
They're bored shitless! They are the type of kids who just have money and toys thrown at them but no meaning or sentiment behind any of it and kids don't remember the numerous disposable toys, they remember good times and doing fun things.
I grew up with not alot of money around but my parents made sure my siblings and I always went on days out, did fun things, see new places and experiences and it didn't cost alot, sometimes nothing at all. I've also carried that over now to my child, he is spoilt with experiences and days out (again usually free or not costing too much) rather than toys. He is such a happy little soul as he is stimulated and learning new things.
Shame she is wasting her life and their childhood to do nothing with them and just worry about her vain self. When she reaches old age what will she have to look back on? Berating her kids, being a sad con-woman and laying on a sofa all day snogging her stinky animals. 🤷‍♀️ Ok...

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I missed the Easter hamper drama, are there any screenshots please?
This is her passive aggressive message on the small business page. The post was removed by the business quite quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship.

Thread title courtesy of @IrishCatlady as suggested by @Duchessofmanchester. Thread titles taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Mrs Hinch has been mostly complaining about the kids and about Jaymee watching the football. Ron and Lon were treated to the most boring Easter egg hunt in the history of Easter egg hunts. Then, as the Easter Bunny was otherwise engaged at Make-Up friends house, Peter Rabbit was invited to tend farm to scare the bejesus out of Ronnie and be slobbered over by Royoioi. Sophie rounded off her Easter content by starting a row on the page of a small business who had sent her Easter hampers for the boys, but who she failed to tag until the day before Easter Sunday meaning the actual promotion was for nothing, and then putting another nail in Henners coffin by letting him scoff the dog treats in his hamper! She’s now got bored of blethering and has gone awol, appearing only briefly to complain about how naughty the boys are…again!

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is a must read for newbies.
Thanks again, Thanks to Wiseowl for the local Intel. I love that we have local essex tattlers. Hinch must hate it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Laughing that trollomon just smashes those table set ups - using natural materials like branches from her enormous garden. And then her egg hunt actually requires the children to look for the eggs not like hinch pointing at eggs that are 30cm away from her Children’s face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m not a SS fan girl but her Easter table looked really nice, particularly the blossom cut from the garden. She’s no angel but at least her kids look like they’re having fun and her crafts go beyond a load of tat from B&M.

it must rankle with Soph. A tv show, ITS collab, all the things that could have been Hinch’s if she’d had the right skills (and was vaguely articulate). Rather than beggy and desperate posts hoping that Amazon or B&M sign her up in some form.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Loving the new title!!!!

QUOTE="IrishCatlady, post: 14723359, member: 104315"]
She still hasn't commented on SSS Easter post🤭🤭🤭
She’s fuming, SSS manages to pull off a relatively private late Easter celebration whilst juggling 3 young children and jet lag. The thing is, SSS just took some nice photos and wrote a passage - no forced videos and performing for the camera, those photos are family photos capturing memories, no child shaming.
[/QUOTE]

Both equally irritating but SSS does seem to be a hell of a lot better at this sm business.
Little to no effort from her yet hinch tries her hardest and still buggers it up

Reactions: 32
Moaning about the toys going backwards and forwards in the playroom. Yet you never see toys is the bairns bedrooms. Infact it takes her all of 30 seconds to tidy their rooms because there's nothing in them. She's lucky enough to have a spare room made for the boys to play in, but gets aggy over them actually playing with toys. Yanno, ain't that what kids do? 🤷🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Does she think she can shove the kids and the toys in the play room and just leave them there?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So she basically came on to belittle her kids being kids again. Something not at all right with her

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Get over yourself Hinch, stop moaning about your children, their only problem is that they have you as their Mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
There's something very wrong & very screwed up with a "Mother" who shows the world photos, often very private moments of her young children online.
It was one of the main reasons I joined you Nusties in the first place, disgusted back in the day by the way she treated Ron.
She cares about the money and lifestyle. It doesn't matter to her what she does to get the attention.
They have a right to total privacy. I hope one day it comes back to bite her hard.
Love to all Nusties 🐔 💕 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Aw poor Sophie sounds like she’s actually had to look after her kids today. Fiddle must be busy looking after Sophie’s Dad and Nan. She’ll have a child free weekend away with JimbobNOjob soon as a reward once
Fiddle is free to have the kids again

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do love how she describes the CHAOS whilst showing two perfectly calm, lovely looking lads watching tv.
Just say you only digital parent luv 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.