Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gennie19

VIP Member
That corn on the cob is my weakness. I put it in the airfryer and it’s amazing. I couple probably eat a full bag in one sitting 😂
Ohhh how do you do it in the airfryer? Haven’t attempted to cook it in the airfryer yet.

Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
Totally. Even hello fresh or gusto they have £
The cost of these are horrific too.i cannot begin to understand how the company manage to charge so much. Trust Sophie to get those ones too!
---
Get a slower cooker Hinch, buy some actual fresh meat and veg (or is meat banned now along with chicken) for the rest of her family? Throw it in lid on and leave it.
Sausage, mash and veg with gravy, hardly difficult. Pre-grated cheese as we know, contains a preservative and still doesn't last as long.
Matching outfits for the boiiieez and the ready meals. All screams lazy!
---

Explains his physique!
Trouble is we no it will come.her management will need her to do this.

Gennie19

VIP Member
Guyssssss …. I need a favour please. Does anyone have a screenshot to hand of a message from one of Hinch’s ‘trolls’ with the punctuation she uses ie space then full stop? I am looking through the wiki and struggling to find 🕵🏼

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Jason Kenny and Laura Kenny/Trott have just got 3 alpacas. Can’t wait for Hinch to try and be their bestie 😂😂

ETA: I think that’s Laura’s maiden name but now I’m doubting myself and cba Google because I work six days a week and don’t have time 😉
It is.

Reactions: 1

katesbess

VIP Member
Why aren't anyone getting her for this!! It was done in February!! She still acting like it's being done now?

docmum

VIP Member
I mentioned it earlier but I think that's bad information in the press pack because it's been said before.
Also this is the trough (@docmum I think you asked about that earlier?) that was pictured last time she updated on the paddock progress for new animals.
Unless it's coming off the wooden bench, it's far too high for pigs. It looks pony/donkey height to me.
View attachment 2102733
no I meant I’d seen someone post an article before that referred to ‘chickens, alpacas and pigs’ - I thought it was around the time of the Get Well/book/interviews but I can’t find the thread.

I did find this though, one of the original interviews that I assume they just keep plagiarising quoting each other from 🙄 and given the date I don’t think the recent one is anything to get ideas from

eta - I think the above article was then translated to this that I was thinking of from earlier this year:

Last edited: