Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She is such a brat.
My house. My roof. My me mine.

Nothing is 'ours' in her world, but she was quick enough to take Jamie's name and bastardize it to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

choccychops

Chatty Member
Get over yourself Hinch, stop moaning about your children, their only problem is that they have you as their Mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

nuts82

She moans about her kids ‘never sleeping’ yet at 8.50pm she still hasn’t started a wind down routine?!
she never ceases to amaze me with the bullshit taht comes out of her mouth!! More often than not she’s slobbed On the sofa by 8pm supposedly eating a tub of ice cream and watching garden rescue… (me thinks she’s hinting at them to come and do her garden…)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jesus wept! "When I mooooved in in 'ere" ...
What an illiterate CHAV! "Shhho sa-iz-fy-in!" INNITTTT!
Those poor boys dresshhhed in that god awful Gangsta Gear, all that's missing are thick gold chains and oversized sovereign rings in QVC's finest "Goldette"!

Thread Suggestion: No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This account is just 🤮🤮🤮🤮. I've posted before about this one, who calls it her "Hinch corner" in her living room and is proud of it.
Fucking weirdo.

PhotoGrid_Site_1681486871096.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

beegee

It's so sad that she literally can't be arsed to do the bedtime routine with her babies 😭
Its my fave part of the day with my little girl, she's down by 7 and then we have dinner and a chill (we have a proper dinner though, not mugshots 🤣) even if the day has been crappy I love taking time for the wind down in the evening as one day she will just take herself off to bed and I will miss it.
Kids grow so quick and she is just wasting it all away by staring into her phone- either admiring herself, moaning about her two lovely boys or scrolling through this thread for content ideas and to try and prove you guys wrong (but always failing 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)
Had to pipe up as I'm a new mum and I literally cannot comprehend her behaviour towards those boys. They both seem so cute but showering them with presents wont make up for a lack of a mother. When they are older they won't remember the playroom they weren't allowed to touch, but they will remember their mum not being present. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who the fuck has a favourite cloth or sponge? Is that even a thing?
A cloth is a cloth to me. A sponge is a sponge. Gets used a few times then gets wanged in the bin.
I certainly don't have any attachments to my cloffs or sponges fank you very much you idiot.
She's a tile short of a roof is this weirdo.

View attachment 2102293
last sentence should be a thread suggestion!
I'm fank you @Zofloragirl , will now put it forward!

Thread suggestion: She's a tile short of a roof is this weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart

jklmnop

The roof over her head is clean - whether she can afford to keep it or not is yet to be seen! 💷🚫

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Introducing’ the hinch boys’ to the bgt stage where they will be performing a hip hop street dance 🙄

• Haha
I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure I read that you shouldn’t jet wash roof tiles as it damages them. That if you are having your roof cleaned they should use a brush 🤷‍♀️

let’s hope it cracks tiles and she gets some leaks

• Haha
Reactions: 41

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
That roof has a lot of build up. Almost as if she lives next to a major road with lots of traffic.

I’m so bored by her and my own comment. You nusty hens are the only reason I’m still here.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I just watched her story from last night but with the sound up. I think she genuinely believes she is being “real” and that she speaks lovingly towards her children. Her facial expressions and tone are awful. She’s pissed off with Jamie for taking too long to get the boys up to bed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had been out dealing with something or finishing off something in another room (eg cleaning/putting washing away) and in her opinion he was taking too long when all she wanted was for the kids to be in bed. She’d probably had them placated with a film on - which meant she could sit and scroll her phone. Then the film had finished and instead of getting them sorted (night time nappies on id imagine) she’s hollering for Jamie to hurry up and get on with it. She’s pissed off with him so punishes him by “filming” the moment. I bet there’s lots of passive aggressive filming and threatening to upload things that are embarrassing or damning when they row.

• Heart

Lou Lou Rose

I’ve have never seen a mother with such a bitch face as hers when’s she talks to her children. It’s just vile.
What a vile human she is. She has zero compassion for those poor boys!
Even when Ron says he wants to do her hair she replied into her phone with her filtered face!

• Sad