Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I thought the person who said they were from Next was joking. Blimey they are awful. Who is buying them????? Aside from HMP Farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Her kids are bored out of their little minds, desperate for attention that doesn't involve a camera in their face

Reactions: 37

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
She’s so vile constantly moaning about her kids, let’s hope they definitely don’t have anymore! Those kids are bored! Not like she doesn’t have the money to take them out to different places, she’s lazy and cba with the hassle taking the kids out, she needs to get rid of them manky alpacas so the boys can play outside! They will have another summer trapped indoors poor things

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Firstly she needs to cover her bloody mouth when yawning. Absolutely no manners on her what so ever! We don't want to see down your lying throat thank you.
Secondly what was point of that video? All it showed was her ignoring her kids yet again to sit there thinking she looks pretty and moaning she too tired to do anything while Jamie in background is trying to sort the kids out for bed. Put your phone down, stop videoing yourself you vain cunt and help get your kids ready for bed, speak to them! Interact with them!

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Has she really just said she didn't know all that shite was on her roof? What did she think was on her roof? Unicorn dust?

She's proper dim, it's not even funny how fik she is

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who the fuck has a favourite cloth or sponge? Is that even a thing?
A cloth is a cloth to me. A sponge is a sponge. Gets used a few times then gets wanged in the bin.
I certainly don't have any attachments to my cloffs or sponges fank you very much you idiot.
She's a tile short of a roof is this weirdo.

Screenshot_20230415_154550_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Has she never understood the concept of letting your children run riot with whatever toys they see fit and just tidying up when they’re in bed?
My living room looks like it’s had a fight with Smyths by the end of the day but it’s all good fun.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Pahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People are actually waking up to her now. Take note Hinch!

Screenshot_20230415_163919_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_164107_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_164325_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_164511_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_165038_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_165220_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_165244_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_165540_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

RamonaRiva

I honestly don't think she's taken the restrictions and rules around her chickens seriously. There's no way she's followed the rules. I bet they've been free to roam for months.

Secondly, what the hell is that filter? It's so bad, worse than usual. She looks like a plastic doll. How the hell does she filter herself so much and not see how awful it makes her look. Do her friends and family not take the piss out of how she makes herself look, as I know mine would if I filtered myself as much as she does.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Errm the date
Hun, someone's already told you that's not her house, but to clear it up for anyone else who hasn't read the thread (where we've been over this a few times already):

- It's very obviously not her house.
- The van has been seen by local Tattlers (myself included) parked outside the house this week.
- They've clearly just been tagging her in their posts in the hope that she'll notice them. They've offered her a freebie or discount in exchange for "the Hinch effect", not realising that the effect isn't what it was a few years ago.
- It's very obviously not her house, read back through the thread.

Reactions: 35

MissJosie

Lurker here but don't post much. Looking at Henry I just thought, have we ever seen her use the dog washing station she had put in? I don't recall ever seeing it again after it was finished. Is that because Henry doesn't go out much so isn't dirty that often? 🤷‍♀️🤔

Surprised she’s not up there shoulder out, chucking some Zoflora around whilst ogling the guys trying to work 🤣

Huns on *that* group later after copying ‘got holes in me roof now can enyone help’ 🫢

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Ooh another tradesman to add to Jamie’s birthday guest list. These men are either a young piece of meat or an older “cute” guy aren’t they? She really is a horror

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Just wish Jamie would wake up and smell the coffee.
I know we know he is loving being supported by the Hinch brand but he's not a stupid man and could easily get back to the advertising industry, (take money and start his own company maybe.)
He needs to do it for the sake of his children. Take them and leave her to fester in her mansion with her totally inappropriate animals.
I don't support him one bit but I'm betting he is as miserable as f*ck living in that toxic home.
Driving a sports car is no compensation to having happy, safe and well rounded children.
She's not going to change and when everything goes tits up, (and it will,) it will be everybody's fault but hers.
Get out Jamie while you can.

lalala88

Another insightful and inspirational evening quote from Slopha, which I think implies that everyone should take account of her unique challenges and treat her with love and compassion. In the meantime, she’ll ignore the unique challenges of her followers (cost of living crises, single parents, family issues, health problems, etc) and keep ripping them off to keep herself in the braggy manner to which she has become accustomed. 🤬
As if she's sharing quotes about patience and compassion after a video of her showing neither to literal toddlers.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Ok so I have caught up a bit and it seems very obvious that her new management have advised her to go down the relatable mum route but they are 100% wrong. Probably led by single 20 something tarts working in that company in charge of her pathetic account...So they have no idea what a mum is supposed to be like.

Because the financial struggles are out of the window, she is trying the whole 'hard to be a mum' thing but I genuinely do not know anyone, even some people who I deem to be shit at parenting, who so obviously despise their own kids.

She only loves herself and people or animals who make her fell good about herself - her kids don't because they are a constant reminder of what a human failure she is - you can't fool children. I can't believe in all honesty that she broadcasts that much moaning to countless strangers.

I feel so sorry for the children!

• Sad