Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Face changes more than the weather, she even edits her “blether”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Are we going to be getting a thought of the day video every evening now 😳. Maybe her management team advised her to do it. Doesn't come natural at all
Here's mine Soph.
My mum says the older you become the better you get unless you're a banana.goodnight and atb x

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
And she wonders why the dogs massively overweight. He's literally just eating the full bag of treats. Jesus CHRRRRIIISSSTTTTTTT

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh yeah! Only just spotted that the bedside drawers are not symmetrical. I assumed it was bad photoshop.
There’s so much wrong!

The bed isn’t central to the panelling (because the panelling is shit).

The mirrors aren’t the same distance from the edge of the panels.

The sex dungeon light isn’t central to the bed.

And the bedside tables are chests of drawers and not next to the bed 🤣

28657FAE-4551-48A3-8785-33B494742215.jpeg

JMS123

Chatty Member
That Easter photo made me sad. Two kids dressed up as props surrounded by staged Easter products. It’s like a children’s QVC. And why are they eating breakfast wedged in a corner by a hamper?

Does she honestly think it looks aspirational? My kids (now teenagers) still moan about dressing up once a year for my Christmas photo (when they were younger, not now!). Imagine that being your life every single day. It’s like being locked in the Easter section of B&M with no escape. Massive theming overload and just ludicrous. That is all.

• Sad

Therealist

VIP Member
How yeh fuck does she not have time to put her shopping away ?????????? Is she for
Real ????? They are a pair or scrounging free loaders who don’t know what work is ….
---
It’s the fact that she tells people all about it and says “ it’s was just so magical guys…. So magical to just do guys. “ Jesus it just shows how little
She actually just take
Those kids out if walking to a pond
A minute away from is ducking magical
Lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈
Their
THIS!

I want her to keep doing these blethers because it’s exposing her.
The way she spoke about the pond confirms what we’ve all been thinking, she does fuck all with them boys.
Otherwise it wouldn’t be so magical, it would be the norm & not even worth mentioning

It’s also exposing what kind of a parent she is.
Im sorry but Autistic or not, she shouldn’t bring all the shopping back in (or whatever she said) just because Ron has a meltdown.
It’s clear that theses kids only have to whinge and she just gives in. I hate that style of parenting. They have to learn.
If she’d of just explained to Ron that it’s already been brought in, she’d be helping him learn how the real world works & he might kick off the first few times but would soon get used to it!

This is how she’s been brought up, soph has a little tantrum or cry & gets what she wants, now history is repeating itself

Reactions: 40

Cassy Role

VIP Member
#Tattle40 assemble 🚨

If you’re planning to report the small business gifted Easter hampers but haven’t already might be worth adding on the proof of edit on the business post from March. For that extra bit of oomph.

Remember to keep it factual as well. Short and sweet 👌🏻

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I've not posted in a while (on what feels like a permanent "Get Well Journey")
I just wanted to wish you all a peaceful weekend. 🐣
I know a few nusties are going through a shitty time, so a big shout out to you 🤗
I can't deal with her shit.
She actually thinks it's acceptable to exploit her children online! Oh how I'd love Instagram to self destruct. 💥
The filtering never stops, and her equally thick as pig shit husband just says "Wwwehell daaaaan bwoiiiyeez!" on repeat. Lazy bassshtard twats!
Love to you all Xx 😘
View attachment 2085070
That's just reminded me to pop "hold hands with @☆MagicRoundabout☆" on my to do list 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I’ve just gone past a dilapidated pub near me called fiddle in the bag and I swear to god I nearly went into labour holding in the laughter in the car 😂😂
Is the bag pink silk?
Being a cnut & quoting myself but here you are ladies.
A fiddle in the bag. Jamie’s dream. Xx
IMG_6307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
eBay. Stickers.

I think we’re going to have to start putting it in the recaps.
So we're up to
- Mamfa lives in Greyskull
- new animal is not goats
- dad and nan were in hospital, not her.
- she's most definitely not pregnant if zip lining and sledding are anything to go by
- her eyebrows are stick on

Am I forgetting anything 😂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Fucking hell that rant. She hates her kids doesn't she?
Don't get me wrong, mine have been little shits today because they're full of chocolate and we've had visitors which is always exciting. But I'm not mad at them, they've been having a nice day and have occasionally forgotten our expectations of their behaviour.
Also, J-Dog is a prat if the football means he can't parent. Mr P has also had the football on but he's also still managed to parent when needed.
I think she gets incredibly frustrated that they don’t conform to the perfect narrative she wants to convey. My kids have actually been pretty decent today but I’m assuming that’s because the practically 6 year old has finally figured out that if he listens to me, especially when I say “take turns with your younger brother”, the day goes a bit better for us all. It’s been the first year that it wasn’t an all out egg war. I wish she wouldn’t put so much pressure on them.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Looks like she was left with Peter rabbit because make up friend booked the actual Easter bunny

Didn’t she say her nan was back at hers today? Funny that she’s been spotted in pics with her cousin? The one who got married abroad last year

Does she ever have anything nice to say about her husband or kids? Bitching that everything had to stop because Jamie wanted to watch football, fuck me could you not entertain your own kids for 90 mins! Mr pineapple supports a team a 3 hour train journey away so once a month he’s out 8/9am until midnight, I’ve missed a trick not having my mum move in with me at least once a month

• Haha
  • Wow

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Someone should tag Shabazsays in that Easter bunny/alpaca story because we're povvos and can't afford giant Easter bunnys to turn up and have alpacas wandering around our garden the size of a postage stamp

• Haha
  • Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
Couple of thoughts on tonights shite lecture.

Nan has been at hers for a couple of nights, but gone back to Fredas tonight, but is back at Not-A-Farm tomorrow? Poor nan, why ship her off just for a night?

Love that she said they went for a walk to a pond. They crossed the lane that leads to the cottages/farm next door to a fishing lake. What an adventure!

Bullshit about eating chicken. She did the chest/neck scratch that she always does when she's lying. She's too transparent.
And another tea that doesn't require any actual cooking skill.
---
Oh and again pushing the asd narrative with having to do certain things to bring Ron back from a meltdown.
Also why the fuck does she get shopping delivered when they both drive. Then she says "you know how hard it is to get slots" , yes I do know coz I don't drive so have no choice but to get it delivered and its probably part of the reason that there are no slots, because lazy people like her are taking them up when they could just drive there , it's not like she has much for doing all day 🙄

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't actually put into words how much SS makes me cringe, she's foul man, butttt that little clip of Zachary and Belle was so lovely and natural. This is why SS is alot more successful, alot more, and why Hinch isn't and never will be.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Everything she’s got going on, aye did ye, aye? I once had 2 parents in hospital, 3 brothers who made no effort to visit them, a partner in a war zone, 2 dogs to walk and I still managed to go and do my job. it’s called being a grown up.
---
I have a funny feeling the egg hunt will be indoors, hope I’m wrong 🙁
Oooh behind the chair in the tangeriney wow

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Ron looked so lost in the sandpit video. Because he's being filmed no one is just casually directing him or playing on his level. He just stood there with his bucket and didn't move. If he loved the sand pit at the park so much why wasn't he building sandcastles? Why was hinch once again doing it? Help your child instead of filming him

• Sad
Reactions: 39

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I've not posted for a while, not in a good place at all. Sadly 😔

But have be lerking but the fact she not posted its not gifted makes me sick and the fact the company have now taken that word off thier post has made me more angry 😤 so could someone share the screenshot they have off it so I can report her to the asa. I'm sick of her getting away with shit like this. It boils my piss.

• Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Didn’t someone mention the other day that we hardly ever hear the children etc in the background. Lo and behold what do we have here? 🙋🏻‍♀️
She talks horribly to those boys, there’s no gentle tone to her voice, just barking orders