Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Easter has become another occasion for the people of social media to show off and out do each other. Her dog has a hamper for goodness sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

shoegal1982

So I need to tell someone. We are staying in an air bnb this weekend. It’s lovely. Clean and tidy and full of stuff do my son and the lady who owns it cannot have done enough for us to make it nice.
BUT
it’s a mini grey skull. Everything is grey or greige. Styled. Labels on EVERYTHING even the fish. Not flip and flop but names beginning with the same letter. It’s nice and clean but soulless.
My husband doesn’t get what I’m saying and I had to get it out somewhere.
the lady is a cleaner and has a very cute little boy who she obviously adores. But there is a real air of wanting to have this perfect veneer and it’s a bit unnerving

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
How helpful of her to share the small business when it's too late to order the Easter hampers. More fool them for sending them to her!!

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
The point of a “blether” is just a chat and story not a fucking interview you’ve scripted then edited the shit out of you A HOLE she is so dis genuine it’s ridiculous

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Well those 'Blethers' lasted as long as elf on a shelf, the tidy jar, the advent calendars and whatever other nonsense she has started but cant be arsed to finish. Everything with her is a flash in the pan attempt. Definitely got an addictive personality. Moves on very quickly to the next thing she 'JUST LUUUURVES GUYS!'
To be fair I'm surprised she managed (3 was it?) blethers considering she has absolutely fuck all to talk about. Most of it was her moaning about her kids, crocodile tears over her family in hospital and her talking about her primary school style dinners she had proudly made :cautious:
The next manic obsession she will be going on about soon will be these new animals.....no more videos showing the Alpacas doing nothing in particular while she pisses her knickers laughing, they will be old news like Henry and the chickens, instead we will have months of that with said new animals....whatever they will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

anniemouse

VIP Member
So I’ve been thinking about the comment earlier that the company would have gotten free advertising for something other companies paid thousands for and yes I totally agree with that. But, in order for her to have received them they would’ve had to DM her for her address so that would have been the time for her to say “sorry I can’t accept them and advertise them for you because of other companies paying for it” so basically old grabby claws is happy to receive a freebie then suddenly pays when she’s called out on it.

Emsie

VIP Member
Why is she so insistent that those boys who are not old enough to share have to share. Shutttt up!

Jojo75

Who the hell does an egg hunt off the edge of their driveway???? Unless she’s being forced to sneak in an extra ad for the vulva.
People's whose gardens are covered in alpaca spit and shit🤮. Imagine having all that outdoor space and the safest space for your children to play is the bloody driveway.

• Sad

howembarrasing

Really pisses me off that she can't let Jamie watch the football without fucking moaning. Let's face it he does 90% of the parenting of those children (with fiddle obv) can he not just have one thing without her being a cunt?!
I HATED football before I met my partner and I would never begrudge him watching a game. In fact, it's brought us so close and made me realise footballs quite good 😂 because I've never moaned or been bothered he's watching it even though I never liked it, I sort of got into it! I wouldn't die to go to a game, but I find myself asking my partner when the footies on now because we can enjoy it together and he's taught me all about it! It's nice! She just hates when things aren't all about her. Talking about the boys "throwing it back in her face" what?? They're literal babies. Toddlers ffs. They're not throwing anything in her face, they're being children?

Rach8456

VIP Member
Sorry but why is that small bizniss dancing to her tune? It’ll she asked me to remove the #gifted I’d tell her to stick the hampers on the return post and go fuck herself. Absolute tramp she is. I hope she chokes on her freebie chokluttttt the complete scrounging bully.

• Heart

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t she always plead the unorganised and last minute mum? Did we not get the same story at Christmas time?

• Heart

ellecatx

I can't believe how she thinks it's ok to moan so publicly and frequently about those beautiful children. Some people would give anything to be in her shoes. She uses them as props for content and seems to resent then the rest of the time. It's absolutely heartbreaking

• Heart
  • Sad
No way she is gonna give them a Sunday dinner at this time !?? They should be getting ready for bed

funny how someone on here commented the otherday about her make up friend Filming with her kids / dog / husband messing around and now she’s done one 👀

easeypeasey

VIP Member
I can’t this morning - just more and more shit bought from B&M etc, never to be used again. Personalised signs, gift bags - it’s frickin Easter?!??

Those hampers are £15 each, so she’s had £45 worth of hampers for free. ‘Organised payment’ my arse. Just say you’ve sent money for them?! Guessing we won’t be shown the boys opening them? Just more stuff to add to a pile of presents for a holiday she’s not even religious about.
Organised payment to the small business like Amber Heard pledged her money to UCLA

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Surely to God her new management checked her social media before signing her?
She's a fucking car crash.
Nothing at all about her is genuine. She doesn't even have her own identity because absolutely everything she has a go at is a Wish version of something she's someone else do well.
This cannot go on for much longer, surely? Give it a couple of weeks with those bloody nightly 'blethers' and they've got to pull her in and say sort it out or you're off the books. It's painful.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Sorry for the rat references but don't they abandon sinking ships 🤣🤣🤣
---
Just thinking when Hinch sat in the alpacas hay, now we know she's got rats😜 and leaving the doors wide open. If a rat got in her house it would be a nightmare to find and get rid of🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
This lazy cow makes out she never has time to do anything, in her boring 'blether' she mentions she doesn't have time to pack the bag again to let Ronnie pretend to take shopping in, doesn't have time to make Easter hamper for the kids blah blah blah, yet has the time to lay there chatting absolute shite which is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.
Also has the time to sit with her mummy Fiddle making pointless crafts over last few weeks...hardly productive use of time 🙄
Who has told her doing these chats is a good idea? It's really showing her for the boring airhead she is.
Also getting excited over going to a pond? FFS, she never seen one before? 🙄