Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Eh rats are everywhere. I can't hold her accountable for a rat being in her garden ffs.
I guarantee at least half if not 3/4 of the Tattlers here have rats regularly visiting their gardens or outdoor areas. It's hardly a big issue that a rat is in a garden where chickens and livestock are kept.
She said she’d had a new fence fitted the other day, I pointed out she needed to check it with the fucking great rat running out in front of us from underneath the fence. It was right by Tenko Tower and as I said in my original post I’d hate it to be there if R&L were playing, just like I’d hate a big rat to be anywhere near my children in my garden.

Maybe the rat is one of three, the three new furry animals. Could they be described as “Olde” fuck knows. I’m sure Scabbers, Splinter and Speedy will fit in well at tend farm 🤭

Edit to add: Good job we didn’t have the 3 old ladies from the bus in the car, they would have been tutting all the way home 😂
---
Guysssssh.... do you think the 3 tutting old ladies from Sopha’s magical mystery bus journey could be described as “Floofy” or “Olde” 🤔 I think I’ve cracked it 🥳 they will be the 3 new additions to tend farm. I’m going to reserve a BINGO on this 😂

👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻 Tutti, Tutsalot and Tutsalina (Not to be confused with Titsalina Bumsquash bot) Arriving Summer 2023 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

RubySky478

VIP Member
One blether, 34 cut scenes.

Has anyone seen makeup kid’s live video last night? She was doing a GRWM make up for a night out and it was utter carnage with kids leaping around the room shoving toys at the screen and playing recorders, husband shouting at dog and kids, technology fails and not once did she stop recording. It was blood hilarious! THAT’s how you do a live video in a family home Hinch! Take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Rach8456

VIP Member
What a disgusting debacle that was. She’s shit herself about getting in trouble yet again and backtracked. It isn’t hard to say when things have been gifted I refuse to believe she forgets. She just doesn’t want people to know how much she gets for free. How many years has she been doing this now? There’s no way she doesn’t know the rules, not a chance. If I was this shit at my ‘job’ I’d of been sacked long ago 🙄

ETA like fuck she only set that up this morning after their breakfast. What a fucking shit show. People can’t afford to eat and she’s fucking about with tat. Why has she bought a my first egg hunt book for Ronald the child is about 12 he’s done seven thousand egg hunts you cretin. It’s not even Leonard’s first ffs! Wanker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

londonLA

Chatty Member
She's panicked and paid for the hampers now.

She's gone off on one and spent her Easter morning replying to comments on the hamper page.

Eta, this passive aggressive sarcastic SHITTTTTYYYY attitude is exactly fucking why she's slowly but surely going down the shitter.
Lying bitch hasn't paid for them at all. She doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything. Grabby greedy cow. She's only going on like that because she got questioned as to why she hadn't mentioned the gifts sooner to generate more business that company. Either way she's insulting. Not mentioning the gifts and then throwing money at them(if she has that is).
Imagine sending someone a gift and they threw money at them for it as they're in a strop, I'd be insulted.
Also if that was me and I was contacted by her asking to remove the gift hashtag etc and not mentioning my Easter specials until a Day before Easter, I'd tell her to either send them back to me or if it was too much trouble shove them up her arse and go fuck herself. Why do people pander to these rude, ungrateful people? It's just enabling them to become worse and worse.

• Heart

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Dear God what the heck have I just seen?! So let me get this straight, those boys have had a Easter hamper each (gifted and then not gifted because she shat herself about not declaring again), an Easter egg hunt (which to be fair to her was to find toy eggs, albeit adding to the plastic tat around her home rather than an exuberance of chocolate) and then a visit from the most terrifying Peter Rabbit I’ve ever seen.
Know what my toddler got? Fuck all, because even as an atheist I find the vapid consumerism around Christian festivals for the sake of keeping up with the Jones’ on Instagram utterly abhorrent. They don’t need more stuff. They need their parents to properly engage with them instead of using them as content to make money 😡

• Heart
Fucking hell that rant. She hates her kids doesn't she?
Don't get me wrong, mine have been little shits today because they're full of chocolate and we've had visitors which is always exciting. But I'm not mad at them, they've been having a nice day and have occasionally forgotten our expectations of their behaviour.
Also, J-Dog is a prat if the football means he can't parent. Mr P has also had the football on but he's also still managed to parent when needed.
Oh my word is is vile. So ducking what If Jamie wants to watch football I don’t get what the problem is. Does he have to do what she says all the time
It’s so crystal clear she can’t be alone with her kids. She doesn’t like them doesn’t want time with them. The only time she likes them is when they’re asleep!!!
If they have so many tantrums maybe look at your parenting soph!!!! Mine doesn’t have many tantrums at all tbh and if he does I don’t go online ranting to my Instagram I deal with it like an adult / parent cos that’s WHAT I AM
Why have them if you’re just gonna ducking moan day in day about them
She is pure evil

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Fucking hell that rant. She hates her kids doesn't she?
Don't get me wrong, mine have been little shits today because they're full of chocolate and we've had visitors which is always exciting. But I'm not mad at them, they've been having a nice day and have occasionally forgotten our expectations of their behaviour.
Also, J-Dog is a prat if the football means he can't parent. Mr P has also had the football on but he's also still managed to parent when needed.

• Sad

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Sorry for the rat references but don't they abandon sinking ships 🤣🤣🤣
---
Just thinking when Hinch sat in the alpacas hay, now we know she's got rats😜 and leaving the doors wide open. If a rat got in her house it would be a nightmare to find and get rid of🤪
Thread suggestion courtesy of the lovely @IrishCatlady
Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It's said here time and time again but it really freaks me out that fiddle is always there.
Whether that's because Soph can't be without mummaz or because her and J-Dog lack the proper boundaries to tell her no, it's just so weird.

I love my mum, but I couldn't have her round my house all day every day. It would drive me mad. It's such a weird, co-dependent relationship.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
So we're up to
- Mamfa lives in Greyskull
- new animal is not goats
- dad and nan were in hospital, not her.
- she's most definitely not pregnant if zip lining and sledding are anything to go by
- her eyebrows are stick on

Am I forgetting anything 😂
Was that a parcel under the biscuits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how I feel about the nappy chat 💬
Thing to remember is on an online forum, intonation is lost and chats can get picked up wrongly or go on longer than necessary because the time taken to write comments etc.
If we were all chatting in real life and I said out loud “don’t kids have to be toilet trained before starting school?” I am sure someone would have put me right and that would have been the end of it. Online, chats can go on for longer and comments get dragged out and people can misunderstand things or people write them clumsily etc. It’s not that deep.
What should make us all feel weird- and I’m sure it does from what I’ve seen on here- is that we can even discuss her kids being in nappies (or not) is because she puts everything online about them and since we only know her as an online persona, it’s natural then that’s what we talk about. It’s the way things go. She has (wrongly) made her kids the product and we have, as the consumers, taken the content. If she stopped posting about them, I guess we wouldn’t talk about them.
Just my 2 cents anyways! X

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Don’t be fooled by the montages I put up
I’m just, I’m just Sophie full of crap
Use a lot of filters and flog a lot of pap
No matter where I go my mum’s hanging off me

Hoping the blethers go to Maldon tip soon with the declutter jar.

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I’ve just gone past a dilapidated pub near me called fiddle in the bag and I swear to god I nearly went into labour holding in the laughter in the car 😂😂
Is the bag pink silk?

• Haha

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Why the fuck are the WW’s out, around the boys and the Easter bunny??!! You can clearly see that white one looks totally freaked out by it, why would you not lock them up, that was 100% one of the most stupidest things I ever seen her do. They are not fucking pets you loser and you can’t just call them to heel if they start kicking out and spitting. I’m literally enraged she has put her kids in danger AGAIN with those bastard animals xx

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
She's just trying to act relatable, all Fake
---
Hunch you buy pre cut carrots stop with the FAKERY
The thing is I don’t think she is though. I don’t think this side to her is an act. She genuinely can’t cope with her children around her / wanting to be close to her / making any kind of noise / being anywhere that isn’t shut away in the play room. The actions, flailing a carrot around, the laugh, the sudden jerks… seems very very bizarre to me. X

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Well the gifted hampers won’t generate any Easter business, gifted in the middle of March but Soph doesn’t mention them till Easter Saturday 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That's a very cute bouncy castle! Nice to see the boys actually outside in their own garden playing with something fun and appropriate, but as always, as soon as I have anything positive to say, there's something negative to follow, all her own fault. It is very unnerving to see the b.castle out with the alpacas so close whilst clearly nervous. Flaming idiots. I hope to god they don't leave them unattended.

Problem is if she always buys them the same thing each (not sure why they both had to have ‘my first Easter egg hunt’ books when Ron should have had something else) then they’ll never learn to share! Treat them like the individuals which they are and teach them that they have separate things but can still share.
She’s such an idiot
It really winds me up that she forces them to wear matching outfits all the time. It's like she's stifling any individuality or creativity that R may have by forcing him to dress like an 18 month old. My little girl is the same age as R and chooses her own outfits. Some days I think "wtf have you chosen!!?" But she's so happy she's picked it herself and it reflects her personality! I'm so tired of these "beige" children, dressed to match an insta aesthetic. If you can't wear rainbow trousers and a tutu when your 4, then when can you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hold on boys. I know you've just woken up and probably want some food in your tummys, but don't dare touch that crumpet yet, stand and smile first. Mummy's insta comes before full tums, I need to take 50 then pick the best one. RONNIEEEEEEEE SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. RONNIEEEEE OMG JAYMEEEEEEE THE INCONVENIENCE WONT COOPERATE. Oh Lennie good boyyyy, golden boy you! RONNIEEEEEEE!

Literally how that morning pic went.

• Sad
Reactions: 43