Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s so much I want to say after today and I really hope she does read tattle. The moaning, so much moaning…about nothing. Sat their whinging that her children throw everything back in her face. What a ridiculous thing to say about small children, the whole way through that I sat there thinking She honestly doesn’t know how blessed and how lucky she is. To have 2 healthy beautiful boys. Alive and well. What I and countless others would give to hear our lost children again even if they are whinging 🙄
And the whole Easter Day…..the hampers, the toys, chocolate,and a fucking Easter bunny….sorry but she is setting the scene for those boys to grow into spoiled brats. We’ve already seen snippets of that. At the end of the day all they needed was an Easter egg and LOVE 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 53

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Serious question… why did she have children? She spends her whole entire life moaning about them. All children are little sods at Ronnie and Lennie’s age because they are CHILDREN and know no better. That’s why it’s your job to teach them how to behave, right from wrong, what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Instead she doesn’t and jumps on Instagram at the end of the day sulking, using the most horrible tone of voice to moan about her beautiful boys. I’m due at the beginning of August and I couldn’t dream of speaking of my child with such disrespect and hatred once she’s here… let alone projecting that to 4.7 million followers / bots. Your children are a product of their environment Hinch and it’s no wonder they behave the way they do with you as their mother!!! X

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for Jamie short for James. Poor bloke has to sit through hours of Garden Rescue or Love Island or whatever shit she wants to watch (I mean fucking Love Island. He’s a 45 year old man not a teenager!) but when he wants to watch his team play football for 90 minutes, when it’s a really big game, she’s going to guilt trip him about it in front of 4.7 million bots people.
He spends every day with her, stuck at home or wandering aimlessly round Home Bargins and Tescos. Let the poor guy watch his football in peace for once. For fucks sake, let him actually go to the game once in a while. She’s so fucking selfish!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Guys, I've set a 15 minute timer this morning and I've baked a cake, done the weekly shop, slow cooked my leg of lamb AND cut the grass.

It's totally true because I said so. I'd never lie.
Is that all?
I set at 15 minute timer too and in that time I managed to change strip 4 beds, wash and dry the sheets and re-dress the beds, wash and interior clean the car, read War and Peace with a coffee and re-decorate the entire upstairs of my house including two bathrooms.

It's so hard fitting these things in working full time 6 days a week with children who don't sleep and 2 adults always hovering around me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Louanne

VIP Member
Why weren't those poor boys allowed to run wild looking for eggs? Why did they have to be right next to them, even holding their hands? And why put things out of their reach so you have to help them?
Absolute fucking cunts.
You can throw all the money in the world at them, doesn't mean you're giving them a happy childhood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
So sad that those boys haven’t been able to do an Easter egg hunt in their own garden… and they’ve been shunned to the front of the house near a busy road. The fact their eggs have been hidden up by the side of the driveway and those bags with their chocolate in hidden in some bark next to some shrubs, just behind the metal fence with the road behind. All because she’s decided to dedicate her entire garden to unpredictable livestock animals instead. X

• Sad
Reactions: 51

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
The fuck is she on about, the reality of her days out? 3 adults to 2 children, hardly a fucking difficult task.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I've been lurking in the shadows, so haven't commented for ages, but I had to say my piece about her trying to "cook" with "tantruming children".

I miss those busy nights of trying to cook dinner with small kids hanging around my ankles now mine are older. It's also something many women/men would kill to have the opportunity to have, but that luck never comes their way.

She's so ungrateful and those boys have to suffer her shitty attitude because of it.

And as for saying the boys threw her Easter efforts back in her face... They're 1 and 3. They didn't ask her to hire a massive bunny to scare them to death. A few eggs hidden in the garden would have been enough for them.

Her shitty, self pitying attitude has really pissed me off. I hope Jamie went to the pub for the footy and didn't come back until the early hours. As much as a slime ball he is, he deserves a night off from her permanent woe is me pity parties.
They threw her Easter efforts back in her face because she didn't spend a single second thinking about what they would actually enjoy, she did what SHE thought would look good on the gram. Proof positive that she doesn't understand her children AT ALL. She's pathetic.

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Ah yes, every farmer’s goal, to fill their land with plastic trees and flowers. You can take the chav out out of Greyskull, but …

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Completely beyond me why she has bought those two boys, who are 2 years different in age, the exact same Easter book????

Firstly why not buy books that are age appropriate and suit each child’s interest and secondly having 2 different books doubles the books available for both your children to read.
And if you have a problem with them “not sharing” accept that’s a part of having more than one child and work on that to help your children learn to cope with it.

• Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
I do often wonder if I'm trapped in an anti hinch
Mind set and then I watch her" precious" moments compared with her bestie's memories of her family hol and I think..no,its not me.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Inch knocking around in his wellies on the drive. Does he think he lives on a farm?? What a fucking pleb.

Maybe if he looks hard enough he might find his balls on that egg hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ron's nappy was swinging low, it must be full to bursting poor little sod
Just rewatched it and that's very full :(
I couldn't care less if he's in nappy still or not, not my kid, not my concern, however she banged on and on and on about how Ronnie was fully potty trained MONTHS ago, MONTHS. Yet another lie, about her son. She's rancid. They deserve so much better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MaldonMalaise

Time for my evening blather. Imagine I’m blinking every two seconds.

1. I didn’t know animals could have punchable faces until I saw that blooming alpaca sticking its head through the door for the millionth time. The little brown one deserves to live on a non tend farm with non shit gardenmates.

2.Father James is allowed to watch the footy. He’s had a long day giving sermons today. You don’t need fo have a dog bed cry over it.

3. everyone’s life with young children is like that Soph not just yours. Kids want to involve themselves in the cooking. Get some Montessori kitchen stuff and a learning tower and get them involved. Stop whining and spend some time with your kids.

4. Ron clearly wanted nothing to do with that giant weird rabbit. Don’t blame him, probably gives him flashbacks to that horrendous painting by numbers his mother stuck up at Guantanamo Grey…

5. I wonder if Fredalycos makes Father James keep those wellies on during Fiddletime?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
So… it’s not that she wouldn’t film her son having a meltdown because it it is a cuntish thing to do when your child is feeling overwhelmed and can’t communicate his needs. It’s because she is worried about bad press.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49