Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Why is she so resistant to take the dog for his walk anyway? Same with getting his weight down, walking him properly would have helped that for a start. Though I imagine his joints are probably too fucked now for a decent amount of walking. Animal abusing selfish cunt.
Because he’s walked so infrequently that he pulls on lead, and with his weight he’ll be strong.

Because with his lack of training (I don’t mean in the house performing for a treat, Soph) he has no reliable recall off-lead. I actually doubt he’s ever had a proper off-lead walk.

Because he has hip problems which become more pronounced after he’s been exercised and she knows she can’t hide that in her stories (and he’ll really struggle to get on furniture and up stairs until the pain settles - a vet could help with pain relief but her vet is a fat-shaming troll remember).

Because he’s so overweight that running could put massive strain on his body, and heart, and he’ll spend so long panting and recovering that she’ll panic that he’s about to die.

And because she thinks she’s some A-list celeb and someone might spot her famous dog doing one of these things in the wild and post it on insta and humiliate her.

As ever, all Sophie cares about is Sophie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I’ve not been on here for a while and haven’t watched her much because she’s. So. Boring. Even too boring to hate watch.
but I did catch a couple of her “this is what I ate today and each step I’ve taken and the exact moments I went for a wee” chats, and I was thinking to myself like how can one person actually be so boring and why would she think that literally ANYONE would be interested in what she had to say. But it dawned on me that she literally has nothing to say because she doesn’t connect with the outside world. She doesn’t watch the news to talk about that, she doesn’t have any friends to say “oh god this really funny thing happened today”. She’s not intelligent enough to talk about ANYTHING, because she’d need to use her brain to think about it. I sometimes watch people talking on Instagram if it’s because they have a skill that they’re sharing, or a cause close to their hearts they want to publicise. Something educational or some current affairs, maybe an interesting show. Or talking about their unusual or interesting job.

she literally has nothing to say, which is why she’s already catastrophically failed at trying to connect with her audience by “having a chat”.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Someone at the new agency has told her to do nightly catch ups, this isn't something she would willingly do. I'm sure they'll tell her to stop when they realise that all she does is moan about how much work she has to do and how she can't handle her kids.
Sophie, being Mrs Hinch is meant to be natural, effortless, it's not supposed to be work, that would imply that the life you show to the sheep isn't real.🤔

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Who sets a timer for the most simplest of tasks, what a loser.
It's 9am and I've had a shower, hung washing out, put washing away, made my bed plus my kids, I've hoovered upstairs, and I'm just about to hoover and clean my floors downstairs whilst my kids are drawing pictures to leave out for the Easter bunny tonight. That's all done alone cos my husband is at work for another hour yet.

OH then it's make everyones dinners, get them all ready, go visit my dad.....

SOMEONE give me a medal PLEASE.
Oh wait. Don't cos alllll that's called parenting and basic life chores.

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Henry is not a typical cocker spaniel. He is overweight.

Also, most dogs (not singling out cocker spaniels here) don't have their own bedroom and Emma mattress.

• Haha

Games345

I thought she said the other day she hadn't got anything ready for easter.... those boys have had a ridiculous amount today. Not coming from a place of jealousy. Quality over quantity ✌

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Sorry but when are these small businesses going to learn? Selfish Soph never does anything unless it’s to help her and her alone! She’s done this SO many times. Henrys birthday anyone? Ronnies pyjamas? Yet they still keep gifting her items she never acknowledges or appreciates. More fool them. She’s a fucking greedy narc who then gets all shitty when called out. “I paid for it. Check my bank account”. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48

influencerbore

VIP Member
Problem is if she always buys them the same thing each (not sure why they both had to have ‘my first Easter egg hunt’ books when Ron should have had something else) then they’ll never learn to share! Treat them like the individuals which they are and teach them that they have separate things but can still share.
She’s such an idiot

Misssj80

VIP Member
Hinchys been in their DMS obviously about the nusty 40 trolls going to report her
They have removed the gifted hashtag 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg, they have removed the gifted and from the two posts from March 😱 well too late Mrs Hinch I've already reported it to ASA with screenshots of the #gifted 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jojo75

She's panicked and paid for the hampers now.

She's gone off on one and spent her Easteor morning replying to comments on the hamper page.

She hasn't the time to thank a business for sending her a gift but yet she has the time to check her stories to see if the person that called her out viewed her story as well as follows her. Okayyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Happy to be corrected but I thought the point of an Easter egg hunt was to hide and find the chocolate eggs, or find clues that lead to the chocolate eggs?! Why is she hiding what look like fake chicken eggs?! 🤔
Yep. We did ours about an hour ago. My two had plastic eggs to find that had clues in (because I wanted the older one to do some reading) and then I lobbed chocolate eggs all over the garden. This was all set up whilst they were upstairs with their dad being distracted. They adorned their Easter bonnets (that they made themselves and boy could you tell) and ran around looking for eggs. We then scoffed a few before lunch. Tell you what though. They bloody loved it. I’d spent a few quid on chocolate eggs from Aldi. Used the egg hunt kid i bought 3 or 4 years ago. Wrote out clues on scraps of paper. They weren’t wearing matching outfits. In fact they both looked a bloody state because they’ve been playing in the still slightly muddy garden all morning. Happy memories though. Guess what. I forgot to take any pictures.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
I've got a blether for you Hinch. Won't take long.

Fuck off and don't come back

The End

• Haha
  • Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she’s been gifted those hampers and hasn’t bothered to share them in good time for Easter so the company may (or may not) get some business… which is the whole reason for them being gifted in the first place. All she does is takes, takes, takes. People give you things for a reason Sophie, if you aren’t clever enough to work that out on your own.

Can’t believe she didn’t declare them as being gifted either. She’s such a see you next Tuesday. X

• Heart
  • Sad
She’s watching Jeremy Clarksons diddly squat farm programme! Jeremy owns a real farm, and shows the brutal reality and difficulties of owning a farm and livestock. The differences between Diddly squat farm and Hinch Farm are startling. Hinch pretends she owns a farm, but in reality has a back garden with a few alpacas and hens, and uses plinky plonk music over her posts and a filter. There’s nothing real or authentic about her. The family even wear outside slippers to tend to the animals ffs! I’d love Clarkson to write something about influencers who think they own a farm - he’d rip her to shreds

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HoratioHoohah

Oh fuck off Hinch. Your boys almost certainly wouldn’t ‘tantrum’ (or, what we’d probs call, have a little whinge) if they were allowed to run free in the garden instead of being caged animals because you insist on having camels and fuck knows what else. But no, instead their days are choreographed to the nth degree because you’re a selfish cunt.

ETo finish my rant: and stop buying two of everything. They’re not the same age, they need to learn to share and they will end up with no friends because of this.

• Heart
I've never known such a depressing and negative insta account.
It's been going on for weeks now... constant sulking and tantrums (from Sophie Rose not her children).
She's proof that money doesn't buy happiness.
Fucking cheer up, you miserable bitch!
What does she have to complain about. She has a lifestyle many want. Granted I think most of us would still have a proper job like!’
she does fuck all. She’s got two beautiful boys. A loyal husband by the sounds of it. A mum on hand 24/7. She’s had endless weekends away and yet all she does is MOAN.
She’s got a nice house with a garden only some of us can dream of
I love nature and flowers / trees. If I was her I’d have so many trees bushes flowers and plants!!
a trampoline for my son and a big sandpit ( he’s got the apple shaped sandpit from Argos)
I wouldn’t have got the alpacas. Has she ever halter trained them. Can you imagine trying to hand walk them. The big white one would drag her 😂😂😂.
id have made the “secret garden” an actual secret garden full of flowers id want it covered with butterflies and bees 😭
I don’t have any flowers in the back garden cos my rabbits eat them 😂
Sorry I got carried away here. I just hate miserable people.

• Heart