Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Lmao guyscchhh this is how irrelevant she is...I've been reading and commenting on her tattle thread for over a year and I have only just realised from Ronnie's nursery book thing that her surname is Hinchliffe and not HinchCLIFFE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
The bikes were £70 each. Cos you know, we all have a spare £140 to just buy ride ons on a whim. I’m sure other things were bought on that trip. It also feeds my conspiracy theory that Lonnie has recently turned 2 and that this was her disguising his birthday presents as “On a whim” gifts.
Also to quote hinchy only the other week "I'm nevaah buying two of the same toy agaaaain" and what do we have. Two identical bikes

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Those wax melts. What in the actual fuckanory are those? Alpaca melts? Fucking flip flops. You are shitting me. I despair. I await the asteroid. That’s enough internet for today

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's trying to work out how she can use Christine McGuiness' story and current interest to benefit herself.

Also, I would love to see the finish on her make up once she leaves the makeup cupboard. I bet it's truly horrendous.

• Heart

justmadetopostthis

She should just go full hun & sell extensions, eye lashes & make up.

No one is buying fancy cleaning products anymore, we're buying 60p bleach & diluting it into spray bottles!

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
There’s no way she did a visit to Home Bargains and the boys’ play table in one afternoon. Not for busy Soph- that’s 2 days worth of work at least!
Also I know I don’t have kids but do they always need “play” set up in such a controlling way? With the play table? Do they not get things like this at nursery/pre school? Surely at home can’t they just crack on with their own toys and books and play how they want in order to develop their imaginations and independence?! Or am I just clueless lol
Kids that haven't got a controlling, self obsessed narcissistic parent do 🙄🙄
Just cos Ronnie likes doing experiments play at nursery doesn't mean he wants to come home to do it again 🤦🏼‍♀️..I got told at parents evening that my youngest son "loves maths" ..doesn't mean I'm going to set up a desk and have him doing calculus and algebra when he's back from school 🤪
Let them use their own imaginations and at least be able to choose what THEY want to play ffs ....and they don't have to do everything TOGETHER either 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

justmadetopostthis

That’s exactly what she’s always done, pretend she’s their friend and make them think they’re helping little Sophie
It was cute when it was 27 year old Sofa with the new build that anyone could live in & the husband that was out all day working, not so cute when it's a 33 year old millionaire with a menagerie of animals living in a mansion & both are stay at home parents.

Last edited:

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Get well Weepy. I mean that sincerely, not in a vicious Fiddle way. He genuinely seems like a good bloke.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
No child locks on Hinch's under sink cupboard? Way to show your 4 million followers how to endanger their kiddos. Cunt!
Are you surprised. This is the same woman who did a voice over for ariel tabs and said the words "Ariel All-in-1 Pods come in our specially designed child-lock pack. Always remember to close the pack with a click-clack and to keep out of reach of children."
But proceeded to keep the box low down in a cupboard and the child lock lid REMOVED, with absolutely no child lock on the cupboard.

She's a liability

• Wow

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Pygmy goats can be bred all year round so not necessarily pygmies but it could be dairy goats the standard size of goat. However in one of her guest podcasts she said it wasn’t goats lol
She also said money didn’t impress her, she would never move house and she hadn’t changed so can we really believe that?

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Oh my god. I am absolutely HORRIFIED at that video of the alpaca! The same alpacas that she lets her TWO YOUNG CHILDREN near, who have absolutely zero understanding of animal behaviour and wouldn’t stand a chance up against them. They are wild animals! They may not turn on the boys like that but imagine if they start spitting at each other and acting like that right next to the boys?! I know it’s been said over and over again on here that one day Ronnie or Lennie is going to get seriously injured… and that video has done nothing but confirm it. They are terrifying! X

• Sad

PootleFlump

If the new management have suggested this is the path she takes, they need to give their heads a wobble.
I’m genuinely stunned that she/they think this kind of content will up her engagement :LOL:
it’s absolutely dire!!!

Reactions: 40

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
OMG im dead :ROFLMAO: who was that?! Kat Slater? Trying hard to sound cockney Sofa are ya? Bloooooody hell she is totally lost. And no she isn't hiding a bump, because she is using a slimming filter anyway - she is just trying to fit in her cupboard in full length!

Seriously I don't know who her target market is but she is a dream for tattlers. She gets everything exceptionally wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40