Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Defo preggo. "No I want to wait a few years before the next one, having two is so hard guyyyyys"
Bet they've been at it like rabbits trying for a Mini Soph.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

docmum

VIP Member
04176441-C6FC-4C51-93F9-56840A7AD232.png

Stolen this article from a poster in the Ashley James thread just now, but there’s a chance that a breakthrough could be on the not too distant horizon for those boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My kids had learning journeys at their nurseries years ago - they are teens now. We would go to the parent evenings and be proud of our child, but we wouldn’t be crying. These influencers think it’s cool to pretend cry at anything and everything, just like they are ‘obsessed’ with everything. They need to grow up. It’s just a load of phoney, fake nonsense.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS..... for someone claiming to have the 💩’s this isn’t the best thing to do, or she’d be 🚽🏃🏼‍♀️.... 🤭
Silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s tend, if it isn’t Get Well to those at Greyskull, those in the toy shop and at the Muvvvver’s Day assembly 😳🤭

PS: You look an absolute twat chair dancing like a tend teenager Sopha, hunnnnnay. ATV 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I having been trying to figure out how she says tarpaulin for the shed with no floor. Tarpulledin?? Dozy mare 😆
Is that what she said? I thought she said “I’m going to get some tar poured in” and I sat there thinking what the fuck is she on about now, does she mean she’s getting tarmac?! 🤣

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s always saying how the Wooly Wankers have never spat at her… one thinks the tend farmer doth protest too much.

She’s well been gobbed at. On multiple occasions.

• Haha
Them camels look absolutely fuming that the dock head is invading their space again. They’ve all got a right look on their faces, at first I thought it was just the brown one who hated her but I think he’s talked the other two round like

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
The Joy of Clean post says the scent has “Mrs Hinch’s seal of approval” That must have been when she was nodding frantically at her ‘business meeting’ and obviously when she was crying like a ‘seal’ into her mugshot 🙄

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Wouldn't you have put in a proper base for that shed beforehand? Won't the wood rot just being plonked on the grass? And whatever poor animals are going in there, keep that fucking alpaca away from them.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The farm narrative would fit more in language terms/ be more acceptable if she grew loads of vegetables??? More than groups of 3 random animals squeezed in everywhere?????? In a garden????? It would seem more acceptable to call that a farm?? Lots of veggies, eggs etc and she could give the excess produce to local shops or people? If she was insistent on keeping the lamas she could turn their sheared coats into bird nest/animal insulation that people could take if they wanted more birds in their garden??? Remember she used to bang on about birds in grey skull 🙄 I mean there's just so many ways for her to push this farm narrative (which will NEVER be a farm) but it's just so crass to think farm = livestock, did she stop learning about farms once she heard the nursery song "e i e i o"??? There's a lot A LOT more to farms and veggies would be more acceptable than this shit!!!!

She could have turned that garden bit into half an half veggies etc and a nice seating area/play area??????

I'd rather watch a plant grow than this & that really says something 😂

*Edited: typo 🙃
Unfortunately, she didn’t have much luck when she tried growing veggies at Greyskull... Tesco would need to deliver new supplies every time she showed an allotment at Tend Farm 🛒🍅🥦🥕

BCA2B655-FA52-4464-8882-BA8676A793FA.jpeg

---
Her foray into home grown produce resulted in a trip to Tesco
Sorry bubzz, I didn’t plagiarise, great minds think alike xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Looks like question time is over. I don’t think that photo of their shoes was anywhere innocuous. I reckon it was at Ronnies nursery whilst they waited for their appointment. They are the kind of chavs who would sit there taking photos of their shoes rather than giving the moment their full attention.

I haven’t mentioned my real celebrity friend for a while (mostly because our kids aren’t at the same school). Anyway. Bumped into them this morning and had a brief chat. They’ve been in something very successful recently and therefore lots of media spotlight on them. Just made me laugh at how Sopha thinks she’s this Fayymmusss celebrity and here we have a real famous person - famous for a talent - doing the school run like a normal person; dressed casually but still smartly and simply stating they were “off to London today for work - if you can call it that”. Said they had some baby bits they’d been meaning pass on for the imminent arrival of mini sous chef. Just nice and normal.
Watch and learn Sopha.

• Heart

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Loves a quote she can't live by!

Cracks me up how all of these quotes she posts are aimed at people who don't agree with her but she can't follow them herself.

Stopped caring what people thought about me many years ago Hinch, you should try it instead of looking for acceptance off others all the time.
It's fucking liberating mate!

Amazing content watching a nobody rummage around nothing interesting or useful.
Screenshot_20230322-235038_Instagram.jpg

• Haha