Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
As someone who is going through the recent loss of someone close to me, I cannot bear these "influencers" who come on to tell you how much they're struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
View attachment 2043168
Think they need to sack the artist. Not only does it look nothing like her, the arm/shoulder blade area is just bizarre.
It looks like a week 8 challenge on 'The Apprentice', this week the teams have to create a new cleaning product and branding, Team Floof has come up with the character of 'Mrs Twat' to sell their bog cleaner. The team lost as they got the quantities wrong, the bog cleaner was so thick it blocked the plumbing and none of the retailers could relate to Mrs Twat. Zero sales. You're fired Mrs Twat.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Another undeclared ad. This time for Ronseal (shade medium oak by the looks of it).

Will she never learn?

E7160B88-C16A-4BB8-92B9-B42A416DFB36.jpeg

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Just watched Stacey's stories and rightly so hers is about celebrating ALL their mothers whereas Soph's day was all about HER and HER family. No mention of Jamie's mum. Also, why wasn't she cooking a roast dinner in her big kitchen? She's like a child and everyone has to do things for her. It's weird!!
Exactly I thought the whole point of tend farm was so the whole family could use it, instead they stuffed themselves into greyskull wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha thinks she’s been “Distant and quiet” on the gram.... I’ve seen more of the filthy floofheads lately than i’ve seen of my cat 🙄😂

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Of course all of that footage is recorded from a sat down Sophie. Does she never leave the sofa? She is never stood up, she is never on her knees at the boys level interacting with them. Always her arse plonked on a soft furnishing. I’ve never known someone so LAZY.

Poor Henry looking outside again. Even the boys playing with the door handle, Ronnie even tried to open it at one point. Such a shame those boys have a large garden right under their nose that they’re able to see every day… but aren’t allowed to go and play in because it isn’t safe.

What mother would prioritise animals / alpaca, over their children and their dog? It doesn’t make sense to me. X

• Angry
  • Heart

samj123

WHERE ARE THE OUTDOOR TOYS SOFF?! FFS YOU HAVE 2 CHILDREN & YOUR GARDEN IS EMPTY!!!!
Where is the LIFE in and out of that house?! Please read this and do something about it, your kids must be bored shitless you f’ing moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh wow she actually got the boys the ride on motorbikes. £70 for Ronnie's and £40 for Lennies. Unnecessary buys. For what?!? Don't they have about 10 different ride on cars. That you never see. They didn't need another. One per kid is plenty.

Yet they have no real scooters or bikes for walks (not that they go anywhere past the garden)
Lennie is old enough for a 3 wheel scooter, you can get Peppa, bing, cocomelon, flashy wheels, a little basket on the front for his teddy, whatever he's into. Plus it's good to keep him active considering everytime you see him he's sat with a tablet glued to his hands.

And doesn’t she thinks it's about time Ronnie gets an actual bike with stabilisers and enters that stage of learning now?

She's just a clever braggy cunt, and that's exactly why I stick by my comment that those boys are gonna grow up entitled spoilt little brats , the type of kids you roll your eyes at. And it'll be alllll her fault.

• Heart

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
I really couldn’t be bothered to have all those animals. If you looked after them properly, which let’s face it, she doesn’t but has her cult convinced she does, you’d never have time for anything else.

It’s a struggle with a young family to keep on top of cleaning, entertaining and tending to the needs of my actual children, looking after our dogs, keeping up appointments, food shopping, trying to maintain some sort of relationship with Mr Hun, be social with others and work full time (although on maternity); never mind having to care for an additional menagerie on top.

She’s an insult to everyone in the real world and it’s laughable she tries to pretend she’s so relatable and all of the above is so easy and achievable.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Who the fuck wants to see an animal spit. Dirty mare. And that big ugly white one is clearly picking on the brown one. I know it’s animals being animals especially males but why stand and film it!???
She hates the brown one. She only likes the massive white one because it comes indoors looking for food and she can pretend it loves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HoratioHoohah

She really is a grief tourist isnt she? I dont think she ever mentioned that lady (Nicky) before? I remember her grief touring on Dame Deborah James' cancer and also the baby losses for Ashley & Safiyya Cain &Lauren Goodger. She really is sick.
She posts these things about people with real problems and issues with illness and loss yet she acts hard done by and had the audacity to announce that time 'Instagram is Hard right now guys!' in one of her woe is me posts about herself. Fuck off.
Her grief touring for Deborah was sort of what brought me here. Deborah was a friend, a chemo buddy and hunch’s tend grief gave me the rage. The perfect post for these tragic losses and situations would be to highlight the check your boobs/pop narrative because a platform that big is literally the perfect place for it. Apart from hers, as bots can’t do that.

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
For someone who is going on they are sick again (probably from rolling round in that pissy hay other night!) she seems to have a lot of energy to make that EMBARRASSING make up video. Jesus! what was that? I may need to call an ambulance as I've cringed so hard I think I've broken my shoulders. Sat there giving it the attitude faces, who does she think she is?! She is one sad mental case. Sorry but she needs help. How are her close ones not addressing this?!
Does she or her family not watch these back and think, that's not normal and weird behaviour for a grown woman?

Just from these screenshots, she looks and absolute loon.

hf1.JPG
hf2.JPG
hf3.JPG
hf4.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I agree and actually already think that about the Hinch Brozzzzzzz, not their fault, that is entirely down to the shit, lazy parents.
Without sounding like I'm dragging a kid and giving her the opportunity to cry troll, that's not the case. But if you really watch Ronnie, he's very much like Sophie. He's very grabby and bossy, he's very rough with Lennie. What Ronnie wants, Ronnie gets. What Ronnie wants Lennie to do, Lennie must do or Ronnie will scream. That's 100% what happens.
Lennie looks fed up 247, he has no emotion, he's sick of everyone's bullshit.

She needs to nip alot of R's behaviour in the bum, but he's just copying off his spoilt entitled mother so it's not his fault.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh my life. I didn't realise my phone was still connected to our Echo upstairs and I've just woken my toddler up with her voice blasting out. What a horrible way to wake up, I really feel for poor Ren and Lon now!

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Calling a bingo now. Rex will get a bike for his 4th birthday in May. There will be a few weeks of Rex learning to ride his bike with Joe stories. He will master it very quickly because he’s been on his balance bike for 2 years.
cue Ronnies birthday. She emulates & somehow FAKES Ronnie being able to ride a bike. Poor kid.

• Heart
  • Haha