Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Thank you @Hun_tea22 for the new title.
Please mark suggestions with thread suggestion, make them short, fun and swear free please!

Since our last thread she's been sulking about the ASA ruling.
She's alluded to serious mental health issues, and continued to drop feed some sort of NT "journey" for either her, Ron or both of them.

She also thought her nails were more interesting than her own children on Mother's Day.

For any newbies, the wiki is the pink button at the top and is a run down of everything questionable that she's ever done. Thread 500 is linked below and is a great read too.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
My morning by Hun_tea22 age 18 (in my head anyway)

Good morning guysch , I got the thread title this morning so I put the kettle on. Yesterday I had a lovely day staying at my own house and sorting the laundry. I also visited the average-sized back garden and ended the day getting myself ready for the week. How are you all today? Xx

Seriously Hens, thanks for the love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Kate to the party but the Pringles video when she’s like ‘Lens face when I walk back in 🥰 🥺’ sorry but his expression did not change one bit. Maybe if she spent more time letting filthy llamas or whatever they are roam about the house , and concentrate on her kids then he would look excited to see her

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow the difference between SSS mothers day and Hinchs speaks volumes
That’s why she came up with an another fantasy this morning saying they all had a roast at her sister yesterday! And then the shops?! On a Sunday? Did they have a roast in the morning then?

None of that happened - she stayed on the sofa sulking about her jumper, ordered macDonald’s and then took the kids to buy things to make herself happy because that’s the only way she knows how to feel good: shopping.

Hope that helpshh xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
6.22am time stamping her Good Morning post 🤣 because we say what a lazy arse she is. Hi Sophie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow the difference between SSS mothers day and Hinchs speaks volumes
Just watched Stacey's stories and rightly so hers is about celebrating ALL their mothers whereas Soph's day was all about HER and HER family. No mention of Jamie's mum. Also, why wasn't she cooking a roast dinner in her big kitchen? She's like a child and everyone has to do things for her. It's weird!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Just watched Stacey's stories and rightly so hers is about celebrating ALL their mothers whereas Soph's day was all about HER and HER family. No mention of Jamie's mum. Also, why wasn't she cooking a roast dinner in her big kitchen? She's like a child and everyone has to do things for her. It's weird!!
Exactly I thought the whole point of tend farm was so the whole family could use it, instead they stuffed themselves into greyskull wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The absolute HACK of the botched Botox on her. She looks ancient! She is an utter prick. Having all morning to play dress up while her husband sorts the children. He should have got the cards and jumper yesterday, not her!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I'm anxious and vulnerable and frail and lacking in confidence and confused and dealing with so much that you need to be kind to me".

Now watch as I whack on a filter whilst putting on a full face of makeup and lip sync to songs making me look like a major bad ass.

She has completely ripped off the make up kid anyway as she has posted very similarly lately.

Not one original idea in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I don’t think she’s sulking about the ASA. I mean, she probably is, but I don’t think that’s her main issue. I wonder if her parents have split properly 🤔

Yes, I know I’m a sucker. But I do truly hope she’s okay 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The eye fuckery is strong this morning isn’t it. What an utter twit! And that cupboard she gets ready in is bloody ridiculous! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks constipated whilst singing.. whats them faces where she sticks her top lip up and her nostrils flare?? Going to be honest, this look so awkward and this is giving me mental health vibes.. her friends and family need to have a word

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.