Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
She’s not pregnant, or ill.

The feeling sick and not getting dressed all day is her spinning the fake mental health line.

She’s going for sympathy, that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I disagree. Sophie has encouraged her.
Yes, she absolutely has. And now she’s got herself into a dangerous situation.

Soph needs to be really careful because she’s dealing with a vulnerable young adult, who is clearly stating that her mental health is fragile and is asking for help.

Ignoring her is not the right approach - because it could be catastrophic - but engaging with her further will ultimately make it harder.

Sophie needs to get her head out of the sand quickly and be honest that she is not qualified to support the other person, then either signpost clearly where the other person can find appropriate crisis support, and/or encourage the person to make contact with her already-established support network (GP, parents, college, etc)

Then gently but firmly engage some boundaries.

If Hinch ignores what’s going on - a true cry for help from someone with genuine anxiety who thinks she’s reaching out to a friend - well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

ETA while I’m here -

1. You can access emergency support via GP, 111 or A&E
2. Call the Samaritans on 116 123
3. Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line
4. Use the Staying Safe Website https://stayingsafe.net
5. Call SANEline on 0300 304 7000
6. Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm-10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Wow the difference between SSS mothers day and Hinchs speaks volumes
Just watched Stacey's stories and rightly so hers is about celebrating ALL their mothers whereas Soph's day was all about HER and HER family. No mention of Jamie's mum. Also, why wasn't she cooking a roast dinner in her big kitchen? She's like a child and everyone has to do things for her. It's weird!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Jesus… the many many faces of Hinch…
She looks so ill (not) … she’s not been heeding Freda’s advice to get well…
I hope her new management company have realised they’ve just signed the biggest chav on Instagram…
She looks like she about to start a fight outside the local dodgy pub because you looked at her man 🤣

20230320_112548.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Wow the difference between SSS mothers day and Hinchs speaks volumes
That’s why she came up with an another fantasy this morning saying they all had a roast at her sister yesterday! And then the shops?! On a Sunday? Did they have a roast in the morning then?

None of that happened - she stayed on the sofa sulking about her jumper, ordered macDonald’s and then took the kids to buy things to make herself happy because that’s the only way she knows how to feel good: shopping.

Hope that helpshh xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

HoratioHoohah

She really is fucking low, isn’t she. (No need to answer, we all know).

I call them cancer tourists. When I was first diagnosed, mothers (it was generally them) in the playground who’d never given me the time of day (I wasn’t rich enough, skinny enough, or my kid was way sportier than their one, or all three) suddenly wanted to know EVERYTHING about me. Some cried - like wtf, you couldn’t give a shit about me last week and now this?

she’s right there in that bracket and fuck off to the very far side of fuck. Cretinous creature. Or cunt, for short.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You’re bloody having a laugh aren’t you?
5001392F-C634-4AFF-9843-50F934CA69AB.jpeg

1) book on full display.
2) why the full face of slap to slob about the house all day in her dressing gown?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Nothing quite says it’s Monday morning than watching a Filtered fraud putting on makeup, whilst lip syncing in a small cupboard & trying to gain sympathy by suggesting things in her life may not be great. Wonder what advert she will be plugging later?

That makeup cupboard though 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 65

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
A17DDDF9-81E6-4C35-8E1F-2A2C635998AC.jpeg
Right. I haven’t read any of the comments yet and I’m sure we’re all saying about the same. BUT I’ve got to say I absolutely loathe her in my bones.

1) the way she acted around her kids with the make up! As if you’ve never seen a child in your life and someone asks you to hold their kid for a second. She clearly just wanted babies, not children/young humans to raise.

2) the pathetic suspens around whatever the fuck is happening in her life. She’s just building up momentum to cover up the public humiliation she got last week, and some more coming her way!

3) best for last. The lip singing. It’s beyond embarrassing!! She’s unrecognisable again with so many filter and enough makeup to paint a shed! It’s so arrogant and aggressive.

She really needs to get the fuck out of IG. She’s a terrible influence! What a narcissistic cunt.

I cannot believe I had moments when I felt sorry for her. Not any bloody more!

Wanker.
Sorry for the long rant!

edit to add photo. No caption needed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Another filter. You look FUCK ALL like that in real life. It really is time to grow up Sophie. You're no role model for your kids!

I couldn't watch the singing part, she's a proper mean girl. She 100% was in school aswell. She's just a gobby little chav.

Anxiety who ?????

Happy Monday x

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's such an embarrassment, I dunno what Jamie, a 52 year old man, sees in her. I know he's a cunt too but he could do alot better than her. Money talks tho eh

• Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
All that arse licking she’s done of Molly Mae and she didn’t even make it in Mollys q&a about her fave insta accounts 🫣🤣
Shut up, I’ve just realised she’s started following all the accounts MM tagged as her faves 😭 why is she like this!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Love this❤ but not a fecking clue what you are refering to x🤣
🤣🤣. Sorry, I was referring to the likes of Hinch, SSS etc who are always saying ‘my heart hurts’ ‘my heart is bursting’ ‘my heart is melting’ ‘my heart cant cope’ blah blah
The former nurse in me imagined them on a cardiac ward (don’t wanna talk about it babe).
Consultant - What’s the diagnosis of Ms Solomon in bed 5?
Junior doc - We think her heart has either burst or melted. We’re running tests to see which one and if it can actually cope.

Hope that helps 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"I'm anxious and vulnerable and frail and lacking in confidence and confused and dealing with so much that you need to be kind to me".

Now watch as I whack on a filter whilst putting on a full face of makeup and lip sync to songs making me look like a major bad ass.

She has completely ripped off the make up kid anyway as she has posted very similarly lately.

Not one original idea in her head.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Questions they say they will have been asked:-

Q Will there be another podcast? You two are so funny 😁
A We would love to do more, just hoping we can find the time to record it 🙏🏻

Q What animals will you be getting soon? We love watching Hinch Farm grow!
A Well I can't give too much away, but let's say that Sophie will be in her element, bless her heart

Q Will there be anymore Hinch babies? You 2 are amazing parents
A Well never say never 😍😍 but right now we've got our hands full with our toddlers

Q. How's your sex life?
A. Freda??
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Hi all,

I’m a new commenter normally a lurker but haven’t ever been able to keep up (sorry if this has been mentioned before!) so I thought I would read the wiki and I watched the loose women clip with JSP and Hinchy was saying “I’m a normal person I haven’t moved house blah blah” all I could think is blimey this hasn’t aged well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I hope you don't mind me saying, but if anyone is still following her just to nose, PLEASE unfollow as 1) she doesn't deserve a follow 2) you can see everything without following!

She still buys 1000's everyday and it drives me mad that she has a leg to stand on with big retailers because of her fake following.

Im fankyou xx

• Heart
Reactions: 57