Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
So she lit the fire this morning & now cleaning it? Methinks she telling porkies pies. WHO lights the fire then gives it a good clean? Totally different flowers in the basket from this morning 🫣😂 epic fail hinch! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

anniemouse

VIP Member
She’s Maldon’s answer to the Tiger King, tacky clothes, full of shit and doesn’t care how unhinged she looks, just keep piling in the animals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The schpeciaaaal delivery is a monthly DIY pot kit, available on the 1st of every month. I think Sopha is hoping to work with them and get them for free every month 🙄 Why the feck does it take both Sopha and Fruitcake Freda to fill the pots 🙄

I think Sopha’s ordered the wrong kit… I’ve slightly corrected the description 🤭

B25D64F6-91CE-49D6-8920-86834C56B5DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So the spessshhall flowers actually allude to the scents she’s attempting to flog. She’s been dripping this for weeks. I reckon she’s missed some Ad creating deadlines. She always feigns illness when she has big deadlines. She’s prob had to create more content than she can be bothered to for this stupid laundry detergent. We all know she will just plonk it on the side next to her washing machine and say “it smells amazing guys. I love it. My name On a bottle I can’t believe it. My name!” But to her that’s a lot of work and if they’ve rejected her first ideas to try and push for a bit from her she will have kicked off and cried that they are making her ill. It’s definitely a recurring theme with her.
And hinch babe. Your mind mapping skills are worrying.
if my year 11suggested those connotations for spring I’d tell them to try again!View attachment 2043176
Just gonna collect my bingo from Jan 26. Hinch, you are so predictable and boring.

D7CB4560-DCC0-4DD0-A2D9-7E24FE966ADD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 54

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I’ve submitted a complaint to ASA re her last story. She’s having a laugh!!!

please report everyone! Ffs
C5FDAC55-CD99-468F-9BD7-BC1D585E0E39.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

horseybox1982

VIP Member
She is a first class moron. That latest story coming home from Parents Evening showing his journal from nursery should never be posted on Instagram.

STOP USING YOUR KIDS AS CONTENT.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I want to give her a Tattlie (the new award I just made up) for best faux just-been-crying voice.
Wow. Didn't she just sound like she cried herself to sleep last night.

Anyway. "Navigating new pathways" did not sound like a positive. She sounded a bit stressed about it. Not her usual "omg I've got something going on and I can't wait to show you" spiel.
My guess is that she's lost a few contracts - maybe p&g but then we always think that before she returns with a tend cleaning montage.

Maybe puffin have told her they won't be releasing any more books after the current book deal. As in, she signed for and got an advance for a 3 book series but they won't be renewing. Or they planned merch to go along with it that isn't happening.

Personal life wise - I am convinced, and no one will tell me otherwise, that J-Dog has been actively looking for work. If he hasn't been working already. I think their finances have a lot more outgoing than in right now.

I also reckon there's trouble with the Barkers. But not sure why that would mean navigating new pathways for Soph, unless Fiddle has to pick up some work and can't do childcare for her anymore. Or maybe Al is moving back up North?

But then maybe we've all be suckered into her pity party and she's putting it all on and actually she has got an exciting big reveal planned?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
My morning by Hun_tea22 age 18 (in my head anyway)

Good morning guysch , I got the thread title this morning so I put the kettle on. Yesterday I had a lovely day staying at my own house and sorting the laundry. I also visited the average-sized back garden and ended the day getting myself ready for the week. How are you all today? Xx

Seriously Hens, thanks for the love ❤

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Literally RANNNNN here after SS throwing shade

She’s glad she did rex room on a budget as he’s outgrown what she did 😂😂😂😂😂

Then there is poor Ron with an ugly American farm mural on his wall until he’s 25
---
Unfortunately, she didn’t have much luck when she tried growing veggies at Greyskull... Tesco would need to deliver new supplies every time she showed an allotment at Tend Farm 🛒🍅🥦🥕

View attachment 2047739
---

Sorry bubzz, I didn’t plagiarise, great minds think alike xx
This still creases me! Not a tomato plant in sight but tadaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
“Can I just take a minute to brag about how you paid for this”

D3A56C72-D1D4-4D0A-B814-49DC6D042BA2.jpeg

It just bricks and mortar love, it’s not a home where your sons’ can live a safe and private life. It sure as fuck isn’t a farm

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Thank you @Hun_tea22 for the new title.
Please mark suggestions with thread suggestion, make them short, fun and swear free please!

Since our last thread she's been sulking about the ASA ruling.
She's alluded to serious mental health issues, and continued to drop feed some sort of NT "journey" for either her, Ron or both of them.

She also thought her nails were more interesting than her own children on Mother's Day.

For any newbies, the wiki is the pink button at the top and is a run down of everything questionable that she's ever done. Thread 500 is linked below and is a great read too.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51