Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
So the boys are only allowed to play with whatever she sets up and orchestrates rather than coming home and just getting out whatever they want?

• Sad
Reactions: 47

jojohello

How many fucking times can a person clean one cupboard? 5 bed house and all she does is clean that fucking cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Why is she posting Nicky Newmans reel after todays bad news. Has she ever mentioned her before? She’s such a fucking grief tourist. Get over yourself Hinch, go back to your filthy animals and neglected kids and stop relying on dying influencers for your content.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I mean we all know hinch has many faces but does it really take 3 different songs to put face cream on them all?! I’ve never known anyone take 3 songs to cream their face

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I've just seen a video for air fryer garlic bread involving wraps, butter and cheese. If I don't see her make it before the end of the month I'm going to be so disappointed in her.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She loves how anxious Henry is because she's made him that way on purpose. Makes her feel needed so she has made him into a neurotic mess that's not allowed to be a proper dog. Shameful.

• Sad
  • Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Does she ever stop crying at anything? Now it's from Ronnie's parents evening. 🙄 There is absolutely no need to have shared that to anyone. Not being nasty but why would anyone apart from them( family or the teachers) really care how he's getting on at nursery?

• Heart

Erica24

Chatty Member
She got enough fucking lights on in that garden? They'll have Boeing 747 landing on the patio in a minute 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The bikes were £70 each. Cos you know, we all have a spare £140 to just buy ride ons on a whim. I’m sure other things were bought on that trip. It also feeds my conspiracy theory that Lonnie has recently turned 2 and that this was her disguising his birthday presents as “On a whim” gifts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

justmadetopostthis

So much love and fun in SS posts about Mother’s Day. Makes Sofas awkward and self centered nail looking at, not engaging with the children scene look even worse.
I know a lot don't like SS but I can't help but like her, she worked for 10+ years to get where she is, started on a talent show where she could have faded away into memory but she didn't, she done every entertainment job going to get where she is, can't really hate someone who works hard, especially after starting her family so young at 17

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Drip... drip... drip... drip.... just come out and say whatever the fuck it is sopha instead of trying to up ur engagement with the navigating pathways at the moment shite

Wize Owl

VIP Member
So, she works full time, 6 days a week…

Monday - spent most of her “Working day” in her dressing gown.
🙄 Did her make-up in the cupboard and acted like a tend teenager with an attitude problem chair dancing.
🙄 Bragged about potting 3 tiny pots with mummaz, they magically bloomed overnight.
🙄 Tend cleaned the log burner in the Satsuma.
🙄 Bragged about “Coming soon” Cuntulipsssh range, in a voice that sounded pissshed.
🙄 Faffed with the fecking filthy floofheadsssh.

Tuesday - so far…..7.21am, probably still in her dressing gown…
🙄 Sat in the Satsuma, cackling at the boysssh who aren’t dressed yet, except in dressing up clothes, which NoNob or Fruitcake “Get Well” Freda helped them dress in. Motorbike bragathon.

She works full time, 6 days a week though guysssssh…. 🙄🙄🙄 She hasn’t got a Scooby Doo clue what work actually is. Sitting on her bumbuminnit not respecting her children’s right to privacy, sharing their life with strangers. Tend cleaning, cause she “Ain’t a cleaner, Sheila” Faffing about with floofheadsssh or chickenzzz. Making vomfests. Lapping up Lakey22 Lakey21’s BS. Reading Tattle, even though she hasn’t read here since Fleming discovered Penicillin. Bragging, etc etc…… NOT work Sopha, hunnnay, and definitely not full time.

• Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
I fucking hate their legs & feet. And their faces. And teeth. Butt ugly, smelly, dirty creatures 🤢 how could you want to kiss them is beyond me. No wonder she’s ill & they all end up shitting through the eye of a needle with them traipsing through the house 😷
I hate their little noses and their little toesies 🤣.
And they look much dirtier in the flesh as I pass slowly by the gaps in the hedge in my morris minor..

• Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
None of the floofheads have spat at her....I don’t believe that at all 🤥 Rupert looks like he wants to spit at her every time she points the camera at him..... Good Ol’Rupert, he’s a secret Nustie, blesssh’is’arrrrt 🤭

Note: To be honesssssscht, I can’t remember his name at all, R-something.... Llama Lodge looks like Wembley Stadium with all of those lights 😂

CAB2B7BC-9B62-423F-A55C-25DE437FD8C0.jpeg

• Haha